🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have no proof that my son was born in the United States

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Granted, I was in the delivery room when he was born, and I'm pretty sure that the delivery room was in the United States.

However, when I recently went to the town office to get his Birth Certificate for a plane trip, I was issued a Certificate of Live Birth.

For all I know, he could have been born in Kenya.

Granted, I was in the delivery room when he was born, and I'm pretty sure that the delivery room was in the United States.

However, when I recently went to the town office to get his Birth Certificate for a plane trip, I was issued a Certificate of Live Birth.

Dint they giver you a birth certificate when he was born?

Sounds like they switched your biological son with a Kenyan. Didn't you wonder why your son is black?

Dint they giver you a birth certificate when he was born?

Some states issue what is called a Birth Certificate and some issue a Certificate of Live Birth. It's the same thing, just two different names.

Sounds like they switched your biological son with a Kenyan. Didn't you wonder why your son is black?

I didn't know xotoxi was a Muslim!

Take him back and get ya a certified American.

Good one :)

Well don't you have proof on video??

It doesn't count unless verified by an official of the state. That said he could always ask the state animal control officer to certify the video.

Does he have stripes on him like a zebra? I've heard that most people born in Kenya have those kind of stripes. I don't know if it's true or not because I've never seen anybody that was born in Kenya up close and personal.

Actually...my son is so white, he makes albinos look tan.

Some states are also giving out computerized abstracts of birth certificates. I raised holy hell when I got an abstract and they issued a certified copy of my actual birth certificate. And I didn't have to pay for it a second time.

Forum List

Back