I have the courage liberals never had & only dreamed of.

5. Violent crimes have been on the rise if you look at YEARLY statistics but that blows your narrative out of the water.

Link?
Actually sorry Gramps I just remembered you hate when people ask for links. Here's one of my own:

Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png

Dueling Claims on Crime Trend
Magically ends almost 3 year ago. Fuck off with that bullshit
Find a link with a chart that includes 2015 (I couldn't) and 2016 (which hasn't ended btw)

Oh wait, you're against that. Because facts don't matter to Trump voters.
I'm not against it. I've seen the news coverage over the last two years as well as the alarming statistics of how they've risen. I respect you but if you choose to ignore the obvious then that's on you. And if its not obvious then you're getting your info from the wrong places.

5. Violent crimes have been on the rise if you look at YEARLY statistics but that blows your narrative out of the water.

Link?
Actually sorry Gramps I just remembered you hate when people ask for links. Here's one of my own:

Find a link with a chart that includes 2015 (I couldn't) and 2016 (which hasn't ended btw)

I'm not against it. I've seen the news coverage over the last two years as well as the alarming statistics of how they've risen. I respect you but if you choose to ignore the obvious then that's on you. And if its not obvious then you're getting your info from the wrong places.
There was more "news" coverage about the Kardashian's the last 2 years than there was about what we're talking about. If you don't care about the truth, then there's no point in continuing the conversation.

Violent crime has been trending down for decades, including almost all of Obama's Presidency. And that's actually the truth, even if you don't want to hear it.

There was more "news" coverage about the Kardashian's the last 2 years than there was about what we're talking about. If you don't care about the truth, then there's no point in continuing the conversation.

Violent crime has been trending down for decades, including almost all of Obama's Presidency. And that's actually the truth, even if you don't want to hear it.
Almost all does not include the last few years. You know, the years where the yes we can dream all fell apart.

Almost all does not include the last few years. You know, the years where the yes we can dream all fell apart.
You mean the last 2 years. The ones you contest without any data whatsoever. :rolleyes:

3%. The last 20 years have seen worse, and the overall downward trend continues. Maybe you'll have better luck with 2016.
Backstroke bitch. You might beat Michael Phelps at this rate
Phelps was beaten 4 years ago, then came back and won against that opponent this year. His winning trend over his career was barely affected. Like Obama's by 2015.

3%. The last 20 years have seen worse, and the overall downward trend continues. Maybe you'll have better luck with 2016.
Phelps was beaten 4 years ago, then came back and won against that opponent this year. His winning trend over his career was barely affected. Like Obama's by 2015.
Almost as good as Trump's record eh?

A shame he was ineffective for Hillary. :D

A shame he was ineffective for Hillary. :D
:cuckoo:

I will put my UNEDUCATED guesses in writing as it pertains to a Trump Presidency.

1. Economic growth will at least double.

2. Terrorist attacks will still occur but there will be SEVERE reprocussions.

3. Hillary will be investigated & possibly charged.

4. Taxes will go down for the vast majority of people but revenue will go up.

5. Crime statistics will go down after a year or two.

6. MOST IMPORTANTLY my business will pick up and profits will rise by at least 20%.

7. I will still be an asshole.

Bookmark it!

Well I will be pleased if 1 & 5 happen.

I would prefer Terrorist attacks go down rather than just having 'severe reprocussions'

We will see. I prefer to try to remain hopeful that Trump will be a successful President rather than make my predictions

Forum List

Back