I have this itch for a new rifle

no but i will drive down and spend the day firing it with ya!

They are almost as cheap as the Mosin Nagant I'm wondering if they are as good as the one I have?

OH by the way were getting a new range built near where I live. about 45 minute north in Davidson county.

I had a carbine version. To much kick. Not accurate enough to make it worth it. Got offered a rediculous price at the range from some rube who thought it had historical value. Think I bought it at a show for $50 (70's) and sold it for $150.

I had a carbine version. To much kick. Not accurate enough to make it worth it. Got offered a rediculous price at the range from some rube who thought it had historical value. Think I bought it at a show for $50 (70's) and sold it for $150.

I keep hearing that they aren't that accurate. I have a Mosin Nagant and for it's age is a tack driver less than 110.00 out the door. The model 91/38';s that I have seen on the market are selling for over 250.00. It must be a supply and demand thing.

These prices make me sick

KleinsAd1963.jpg

I have been waiting for someone to mention it.

Looking down from the window, the distance to the street is almost nothing. Amazing.

These prices make me sick

KleinsAd1963.jpg

Wow! I remember stuff like this back in the 60's. We had a surplus Enfield 1917 and one of those .303 "jungle" carbines. Wish I still had them now.

Don't know anyone who bought one of those Carcano carbines. I've heard they were real crap. Might be a fun plinker though. Ammo availability might be a concern. I believe you have to use the Mannlicher en-bloc clips for proper operation too.

If you're buying it as a plinker you will be happy. If you expect it to shoot good groups you won't. I have a carbine now, and have had rifles in the past and none of them shot worth a damn.

We know the round works well.

Anyway, for the money I'd get a Mosin Nagant instead. Accurate guns and ammo dirt cheap.

Forum List

Back