I have to pee....

archie_bunker7.jpg

... I will be back in a few minutes....
Pleeeeeeeeeez ................... for real .............. honestly ....................

You should not have even addressed it LOL! I have to pee again also!
When can we expect it to appear on the front page of The New York Times??? ........ curious minds want to know ........

Is there anyway that I could interest you in a hobby of some sort? .............. you know, something to move your mind in a different direction ...................... maybe rock collecting?

Pleeeeeeeeeez ................... for real .............. honestly ....................

When can we expect it to appear on the front page of The New York Times??? ........ curious minds want to know ........

Is there anyway that I could interest you in a hobby of some sort? .............. you know, something to move your mind in a different direction ...................... maybe rock collecting?

Nah I like it here......
Are you one of the "Get Bonzi Off USMB" members? :)

well it's not so much I am interested in peeing as much as I am interested in telling others.... but, I am happy to provide ammunition because I like to ... tempt.......................

Nah I like it here......

Only a Mod could do that.
and yes.. that IS a challenge.

Nah I like it here......
No, I have no membership cards...................... I steer my own ship ............I just go with the flow .......

Nah I like it here......

Only a Mod could do that.
and yes.. that IS a challenge.
Only a mod can do what? ............. And, what's a challenge?

Yer free to P, Lady B...
long as I don't have to C...

Urine trouble now

well I know everyone was so worried about my whereabouts...........

Good Lord, I am starting to sound like JR. Now I know why people that I was him..............
Well, you're about two bubbles farther out of plumb that JR ........... just saying ............. In other words, your picnic basket is about two sandwiches short, if you know what I mean ..........

Forum List

Back