I Hope All Of The USMB Trolls Aren't THIS Heartless

Okay. This sounds fishy.........He is 5 years old and can do sign language.....But is ON THE INTERNET BY HIMSELF........

I have problems believing that. Seems like a very good kid.........for anyone to slander him is NUTS.......bUT something here doesn't add up.

The adults should be with him on this if it's really happening and just skip the bad stuff and DON'T TELL HIM.

wth dude. Did you just post this here cause of katie price?

Attachments

• 1652833444029.png
    1652833444029.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 8
A 15 minute video? Screw that.

Why don't you just say what it is?
I agree and if I have to sit and watch something there be nudity in it or I am going to be pissed off…

No, I do not want to see kids nude at all but the OP could have went into further explanation about what the video was about…

As for being Heartless, well the last known beat of my heart was when God threw me out of Heaven…

You all do understand that this Katie Price is butt fucking ugly, right?

As for the kid...

1. Why is he online alone?
2. IF --> A big fucking if --> he is being attacked for his handicap, then those people need to be buried in a very deep hole.
3. This is the product of children seeing what adults do and imitating them. The left bullies and savagely attacks the right and the kids think this is normal behavior. What the fuck do you think is going to happen.

Did I mention that the people hurting this little kid need to be introduced to a big fucking hole in the ground?

and who is katie Price??

No idea.

Okay. This sounds fishy.........He is 5 years old and can do sign language.....But is ON THE INTERNET BY HIMSELF........

I don't think they ever said that he was.

I agree and if I have to sit and watch something there be nudity in it or I am going to be pissed off…

No, but you're right I should have gone into more detail but I have trouble summarizing things,.. if you look at the title of the video though it says "online trolls" in it.

Forum List

Back