I hope Biden picks Dr. Susan Rice for VP

Isn’t she the asshole that went on Sunday TV and lied about Benghazi? Yeah Joe, Pick her.

Nope, she merely passed along the information she had at the time. Your insinuation has been thoroughly debunked.
She lied.

No, she didn't lie. That was thoroughly investigated and debunked.
She lied.

Prove it.
It has been proven. Look it up.

Really? Was she charged or indicted for anything?

One thing for sure she probably has 44 on speed dial. Be easy to find out what he would do.
No reason for Joe to have to try and think.

Isn’t she the asshole that went on Sunday TV and lied about Benghazi? Yeah Joe, Pick her.

Nope, she merely passed along the information she had at the time. Your insinuation has been thoroughly debunked.
She lied.

No, she didn't lie. That was thoroughly investigated and debunked.
She lied.

Prove it.
It has been proven. Look it up.

Alex Jones or Hannity isn't proof.

What have any democrat done to be qualified? All failures across the board.. Every rat infested shit hole across America is run by democrats
Thanks racist Republicans for driving blacks back to the inner city great job!

Republicans love telling that lie about American cities. But then they never ask themselves why do they keep losing mayoral elections if what they have to offer is so great?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Resume:
"looks brown".... check
"professional lying c*nt".... check, plus 10 extra points for the gash
"marxist shitstain".... check
"married to a white dude"..... ohhh the crowd groans.... -50 points
"white dude is 100% cucked, looks like Lurch and works for ABC News..... ohhhh a fucking stick save!!! 50 points put back on the board!

Approved!

Just make sure you vote for the version that tries to look white..... not THIS version:

Susan-Rice-Stanford-yearbook-portrait.jpg

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice says she would 'certainly say yes' to be Biden's VP

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
Now that would be a tremendous pick.

I agree! She is brilliant and highly educated and experienced. She has great domestic and foreign policy credentials. She is smooth and easy to listen to. She would make a great president - after Biden.
Very true.

Resume:
"looks brown".... check
"white dude is 100% cucked, looks like Lurch and works for ABC News..... ohhhh a fucking stick save!!! 50 points put back on the board!

Approved!

Just make sure you vote for the version that tries to look white..... not THIS version:

Nobody cares about all that. She is imminently qualified to be vp and president.

Resume:
"looks brown".... check

Approved!

1589946501449.png

1589946626040.png

They make a nice couple - and family.

View attachment 338470

She is brilliant and highly qualified - and only 55 years old. What do you think?

Susan Rice says she would 'certainly say yes' to be Biden's VP

Susan Rice - Wikipedia
Here's the thing. There are plenty of highly qualified women to pick from, from Rice to Katie Porter in California. Or Jeanne Shaheen. Or Patty Murphy. Or Stacey Abrams. Or Amy Klobuchar. Or Kristen Gillibrand. Or Kamela Harris. Or Elizabeth Warren. Or Lujan Grisham. Or Maggie Hasan. Or Tammy Baldwin. Or Lieutenant Colonel Tammy Duckworth. Or Laura Kelly (who?). Or Gretchen Whitmer. Or Val Demmings. Or Cortez Masto.

I can make an argument for nearly any of them. They are all qualified and they all appeal to a segment of the Democratic Party. But which one will excite the largest segment of a demographic that is needed to win?

Stacey Abrams would DEFINITELY set the African-American vote on fire. She is a Black woman with no mixed-race ambiguities, and she's whip-smart on policy while being one of the best retail politicians out there - a woman after Biden's heart, as he's superb in that regard. But she's never won anything, and she would also wake up a segment of the fringe righwing who is pissed at Trump but is still racist enough to not want to see a woman THAT Black be one 78-year-old heartbeat away from the presidency. Although, she should be VP in 2024. After Democrats have written into law ironclad voting rights. And I still question her decision not to run for Senator in Georgia this year. She says it's so she can concentrate on voter's rights. OK, that's great. But she also said she would say yes to VP. She can concentrate on voter's rights while running for Vice President, but not while running for Senator? It's a swing and a miss.

Elizabeth Warren would be the best choice for helping to guide Biden towards a return to a strong economy. Her policy chops are unmatched, except maybe by Katie Porter. But there's no reason she can't do that as Chair of one of the Banking Committees. I love her, but I want her in a job where she does things. VP is not that job. They say she brings the Bernie people (I was one!), but wouldn't the Bernie people be happier with Bernie as Majority Leader and Warren heading Financial/Consumer Protection? Of course, they'd never dump Schumer, because they're Democrats, and suck at politics.

That leaves Kamala Harris. She excites the African-American base (which Biden is already good with, and Obama will remind them), she's easily followed in California by another Democrat, she's kinda hot, she's an ex-Attorney General and will be instrumental in presentation - she's a good speaker who knows the law. A lot of people want her for AG, but I really, really, REALLY want Eliot Spitzer. Just as a huge fuck you. Let 'The Sheriff of Wall Street' go to town on the Trump Crime Family. Or Preet Bharara, or Sally Yates - there's a lot of good AG prospects. George Conway? :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back