I Hope Obama Keeps Attacking Fox News

He did sit down with OReilly. It was a better deal for OReilly than it was for Obama tho. Obama was reaching out.

I can't stomach Chris Wallace either. No idea who Carl Cameron is, I don't watch Fox, I never have.
So what?

And if you don't watch Fakes News, how is it you can make such sweeping statements about their personnel or them being "worthy" of consideration for interviews?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Obie isn't attacking Fox News, he's just putting them in their place. In a sort of irrelevant yet shrill pigeon hole where they belong.

This administration isn't taking anymore shit from Fox News. I like that.
Riiiight....Attacking the media worked sooooo well for Nixon, didn't it? :rolleyes:

I just said, he isn't attacking them, if Fox News doesn't want to play nice, they can be relegated to some obscure place in the extreme rightwingnut media. This administration doesn't have to acknowledge Fox.

What's next, do you feel that Obama has to acknowledge WND as well?

Define "play nice".

So far they're "relegated" to number one in cable news.

They are more than acknowledging Fox. Obama's taking the bait. Hint: I bait traps.

He did sit down with OReilly. It was a better deal for OReilly than it was for Obama tho. Obama was reaching out.

I can't stomach Chris Wallace either. No idea who Carl Cameron is, I don't watch Fox, I never have.
So what?

And if you don't watch Fakes News, how is it you can make such sweeping statements about their personnel or them being "worthy" of consideration for interviews?

I was at the Hannity website for several years if you recall. I know of them, seen clips of their favs and the kind of things they say about Libs. I don't sit down to watch it but I'm not oblivious.

.... I don't watch Fox, I never have.

Uninformed opinions are FUN....
images

Riiiight....Attacking the media worked sooooo well for Nixon, didn't it? :rolleyes:

I just said, he isn't attacking them, if Fox News doesn't want to play nice, they can be relegated to some obscure place in the extreme rightwingnut media. This administration doesn't have to acknowledge Fox.

Define "play nice".

So far they're "relegated" to number one in cable news.

They are more than acknowledging Fox. Obama's taking the bait. Hint: I bait traps.

Who's taking the bait? Seems to me Obama really made some Fox fans quite upset.

There is a chain of events that led to the "War on Fox News".

Obama won a No-Bell Piece Prize and everyone asked 'What has he done?'.

Then SNL airs a skit asking why Obama hasn't done anything.

Obama can't blame the Senate, he has a filibuster proof majority.

He can't blame the House...there's a super-majority there too.

He can't blame the majority of the public that oppose his agenda...that would be acknowledging the one fact he must ignore at all cost.

And he certainly can't take the blame himself...his super inflated ego won't allow that.

So who is left for Obama to blame?

Well FoxNews of course...it's all their fault...:lol:.

Last edited:

He can't blame the majority of the public that oppose his agenda...that would be acknowledging the one fact he must ignore at all cost.

And he certainly can't take the blame himself...his super inflated ego won't allow that.

Who gave you those talking points? :cuckoo:

Obama hates Fox News because they aren't playing along with the old "Main Stream Media" in converting to State Run Media. Let's face it, the state run media in this country put KCNA to shame.

SarahG, can you define "fair play"? I can make it multiple choice if you want.

Fox news picked their side and that's fine. They exercise their freedom to broadcast their opinion and folks within the Obama administration are free to express theirs.

No sense whining about "attacks from the W.H."

If they are free to fire at will - then the folks they target are certainly free to fire back. Expecting anything else is juvenile.
You wouldn't be saying that garbage if Shrubbie and his neoconettes went out after the NY Times or CBS.

In fact, I bet a dollar to a dog turd that you'd be wetting your pants about it.

You'd lose your bet - I'm a free speech advocate no matter who is speaking or how much I disagree with what they are saying. So, speculating on what another person (who you do not know) would say or think is clearly just pure fantasy.

Fox news picked their side and that's fine. They exercise their freedom to broadcast their opinion and folks within the Obama administration are free to express theirs.

No sense whining about "attacks from the W.H."

If they are free to fire at will - then the folks they target are certainly free to fire back. Expecting anything else is juvenile.
You wouldn't be saying that garbage if Shrubbie and his neoconettes went out after the NY Times or CBS.

In fact, I bet a dollar to a dog turd that you'd be wetting your pants about it.

You'd lose your bet - I'm a free speech advocate no matter who is speaking or how much I disagree with what they are saying. So, speculating on what another person (who you do not know) would say or think is clearly just pure fantasy.

you are a left wing nut pure and simple, I bet though your balls are pinched with you trying to straddle the fence all the time.

What do you mean they don't want to play nice?...There's a vast difference between the likes of Chris Wallace or Carl Cameron and Beck or Hannity. In fact, Boyking did a sit-down with O'Reilly during the campaign.

But hey....I'm all for him continuing on the path he's following, it makes him look like the petty, craven little wuss that he is.

and yet you have a rock solid unshakable opinion! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you are a left wing nut pure and simple, I bet though your balls are pinched with you trying to straddle the fence all the time.

tsk tsk .... another lost bet and yet another poster who has to substitute namecalling for relevant points.

tsk tsk .... another lost bet and yet another poster who has to substitute namecalling for relevant points.

didn't call you a name.

If he were attacking Fox for becoming something comparable to US magazine, that would be one thing, and I might even agree with him. Fox is not what it once was.

But the truth of the matter is, he attacks them because they dare to report on things he'd rather were not reported on. That's the problem.

When CNN began to lose ratings and credibility they did the smart thing and returned to responsible (or semi-responsible) journalism. They began to (mostly) identify commentators and editorial pieces as just that, instead of lying and calling it straight news. They slowed down the squashing of real news stories, and started reporting them again...albeit with a slight bent, but still, they were at least giving them air time.

The embarassing, mistaken, calling of the Kerry/Bush election was a big wake up call for them, and the rest of mainstream media, and it did more to improve media coverage in this country than anything has ever done. Rather's lying spoofs were considered isolated incidents, and thus didn't really make much of a difference to anyone.

But when it became obvious that ALL the major networks were indulging in yellow journalism and flat out lies, IN ADDITION to burying real news, it resulted in an improvement overall.

They still bury news, which is disgusting. But at the end of the day, Obama isn't "exposing" Fox. He's blackballing it in the hopes of gaining control over the media.

And that's very, very dangerous.

Would this be the same CNN that just fact checked an SNL skit for accuracy to be certain that SNL didn't improperly impune the Dear Leader? I don't think that CNN has returned to anything close to true jouralistic integrity yet.

Who gave you those talking points? :cuckoo:

It's called ob-serv-a-tion...you should try it sometime. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back