I just bought a ticket to Metallica on Feb 25th

Oh and I took my daughters to their first real concert to see Nickleback who was playing with Buckcherry. Super fun show but in hindsight I wish I hadn't taken them. It was the last tour date of the tour and Buckcherry hired male strippers to troll Nickleback on their first song of their set. AWKWARD!

Bro I've been to no less than 10 Ozzfests.
Best live shows I've seen in my life:

Ozzfest simply for the amazing lineups
Judas Priest for the stage presence
Godsmack for the INCREDIBLE Drum Duels
ACDC for the crowd and badass music
Lindsey Sterling because her violin is mesmerizing
Rainbow because they were my first and DIO is a rock GOD
........I grew up in a black hood.....[ Unko doesn't believe that because he is racist ] ....I listened to mostly Soul music...went to a Soul concert ....didn't really listen to rock until I went into the USMC, where my buddy listened to it.......I never listened to country until I got my civilian job, where my coworker listened to it....
I guess I'm the King of Diversity !!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

you dont know who you saw?....
.....it was over 30 years ago........it had some other big names.....maybe White Snake, maybe Aerosmith.... I forget .......I think it was Hawaii ...it was the mid to late 1980s... I've been researching it and can't find it...

Last edited:
you dont know who you saw?....
..if it wasn't Hawaii, I'm guessing it might have been in TN, that's where my buddy lived after he got out
..I'm searching Aerosmith in Hawaii in the 1980s...all I see is they were at the Blaisdell Arena--I did not go there.......I might have seen a college game at the Aloha Stadium and not a concert
....concerts were not that important to me...I only went to a few ....

.....it was over 30 years ago........it had some other big names.....maybe White Snake, maybe Aerosmith.... I forget .......I think it was Hawaii ...it was the mid to late 1980s... I've been researching it and can't find it...
so what?.....i remember who i seen 50 years ago in 1968.....how high were you?....

Mid to late 80's I was stationed in Hawaii, and saw Stevie Ray Vaughn, Run DMC and ZZ Top in concert. Everyone liked Run DMC the best. Aloha stadium.

Mid to late 80's I was stationed in Hawaii, and saw Stevie Ray Vaughn, Run DMC and ZZ Top in concert. Everyone liked Run DMC the best. Aloha stadium.
.....I went to Aloha stadium...I'm trying to remember--maybe I went to the rock concert in TN and a football game at Aloha.....it's a blur now
..I was with Marine Barracks Hawaii--GD Co. Wahiawa......they got rid of a lot of the Marine Barracks and Sea Duty since then ....on Oahu from 83' - 86'

Grampa Murked U
I want to go to Disney land but I have no kids
. I can’t go there alone
If I only had kids for a day

Man , they got scary ghosts , pirates , Star Wars and other cool crap

Totally sucks !!!

My brother went with his kids but did not bother to invite me even though I hinted it was my dream

Forum List

Back