I just bought this french onion dip that came in a jar.....

I just tried to open in again and not I might have just bruised my finger. I said I'm having enough of this shit. So, I went out side and threw it on to the concrete and the FUCKING thing didn't break!!! and there a FUCKING dent in the concrete!!!!!!!! Fuck me!!!

Seriously. If you want French Onion Dip, buy sour cream and dry onion soup mix. Put the stuff in a bowl. Stir. Onion dip. It's easy peasy.

YOU

ARE

A

HOOT.

C'mon ... millionaire business owner can't open a frikken jar?????????????//

================

Okay, here are instructions that even you can follow:

GENTLY tap the edge of the jar lid against the counter.

Turn the jar a quarter turn and repeat.

Done.
Damn that made me dizzy.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.

And it was way too complicated for our millionaire lady's man.

I just tried to open in again and not I might have just bruised my finger. I said I'm having enough of this shit. So, I went out side and threw it on to the concrete and the FUCKING thing didn't break!!! and there a FUCKING dent in the concrete!!!!!!!! Fuck me!!!

Is your name Paul??

Michael. The right hand of Jesus. The angels of all angels. and that damn jar wont open!

Maybe you're related to Paul...is your name Michael Bunyan??

Seriously. If you want French Onion Dip, buy sour cream and dry onion soup mix. Put the stuff in a bowl. Stir. Onion dip. It's easy peasy.

I have select taste.

Is your name Paul??

Michael. The right hand of Jesus. The angels of all angels. and that damn jar wont open!

I'm not in the mood for this right now....

Is your name Paul??

Right hand?

You say you gotta buddy with a right hand?

Get him to open it.

:wink:

I have select taste.

Indeed. So discriminating that you buy onion dip in a jar...that you can't even open.

How's that working out for you?

Is your name Paul??

Uh oh, never show me your buttons.:poke::D

I have select taste.

Indeed. So discriminating that you buy onion dip in a jar...that you can't even open.

Pretty tough the times before, but it was worth it those times. Now this fucking jar belongs in my fire place.

And tastes like crap.

That's nothing but salt and some powdered onion.

You could give him a recipe for Ramen noodles and Spam but he'd never get into them.

I have select taste.

Pretty tough the times before, but it was worth it those times. Now this fucking jar belongs in my fire place.

Is this your fireplace??

9144737322_fb5f392d32_z.jpg

I have select taste.

Is this your fireplace??

if it was there would be no need I could have my servants Paintmyhouse and open my jars.

Is your name Paul??

Same as last night - you just need to eat something.

6a00d83451bd4469e20133ed0f6af1970b-pi

I have select taste.

Is this your fireplace??

if it was there would be no need I could have my servants Paintmyhouse and open my jars.

Your servants are stronger than you are?

(Notice that I didn't fall down laughing at this new lie that you have servants.)

Do they masturbate more than you?

Last edited:

I have select taste.

Is this your fireplace??

Are you using your masturbating hand? It should be strong enough from all the workouts you give it.

We'll my penis muscle is pretty damn strong, and so is my upper body, but not enough.

Which one (or both!) are you using to open this jar?

I've been reading this thread out loud and the whole room is on the floor laughing.

Seriously, you could take this dog and pony show on the road.

Forum List

Back