I just cancelled my Amazon account after years of purchases!

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....
Not just purchases but also their streaming @ $ 12.99 a mo .
Yep I shut down it all...prime and movies....
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now? That they’re going to give up all the convenience of Amazon purchasing and other perks of Prime membership merely because this private company decided to stop hosting violence inciting fascist extremists on a fringe social media platform?
Dream on.
You also apparently don’t understand how massive Amazon’s footprint in web hosting infrastructure is, and how much income that represents for them. Bye bye Parler represents a blip.
Finally, Bezos has wealth beyond your comprehension so losing your biz or even the biz of all your nutjob Q friends won’t actually discomfort him - and it appears, there are limits to his egomaniacal lust. Unlike your dear leader.
Yes I do....we don't turn on a single afternoon of voter frustration gone bad....Trump asked that we march peacefully...the media turned his words....if Trump runs in 24 he wins....and that's what the impeachment shit is about....the dems know that without the covid election rules in place he wins easily...and then the world would all learn what a farce the election of 2020 was....
Trump called for a million Trump March and got ~30,000, several hundred of whom were violent beasts who murdered a cop and severely assaulted several others, putting 15 of them into hospital with mostly head injuries. Unsurprisingly, Trump called them low class while watching them on TV.
And you just acknowledged that Trump could only win if the vote was suppressed. The covid rules merely made voting more accessible to all registered voters, overriding the usual voter suppression tactics employed by the GOP. Trump’s own security chief called it the most secure election in modern American history.
I hope you get your reason back soon. I honestly at this point just feel pity for all the brainwashed MAGA/Q minion. You’ve lost your minds a little and the stain of it all will never get off you, as long as you live.

...man I just don't get what you are seeing....and what you are missing....

What I'm seeing is a power hungry con-man who will say anything to stroke his ego. What I'm missing is any principled commitment to the things I care about eg. individual liberty, constitutionally limited government, free markets. I don't believe Trump actually understands these concepts.

Excellent me too.

SHOP YOUR LOCAL MERCHANTS. The dems have destroyed them. But always ask the store if they support Trump. If they say we are not political, walk away.
Any company like Heinz. When you use catsup, you're paying John Kerry. We must boycott every business that has Dem. Any company who sells shit should keep their mouth shut.

Please mention any other lib companies you know.
Has Heinz conspired to take out another company?....
now any Trump hating celebrity endorsing a product on TV, never buy it. Another angle. I'm braineysromin bro.

Excellent me too.

SHOP YOUR LOCAL MERCHANTS. The dems have destroyed them. But always ask the store if they support Trump. If they say we are not political, walk away.
Any company like Heinz. When you use catsup, you're paying John Kerry. We must boycott every business that has Dem. Any company who sells shit should keep their mouth shut.

Has Heinz conspired to take out another company?....
Kerry sucked on Mrs Heinz titty since her husbands plane fell like a tamater. Kerry is Heinz
So what?...if they ever try and stomp on the freedom of speech I will start using steak sauce...lol

Do not give your money to a company that wishes you and your way of life harm....freedom is more important than Chinese crap sold on Amazon....

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, refusing to accommodate demagogues like Trump is the right thing to do. So my view of Amazon hasn't changed much, except that I might be a little more willing to give them my money than I was previously. The beauty of this approach is that we can all pursue, and support, our own values - without forcing them on others.
One mans demagogue is another mans hero...we all disliked Obama...you loved him....to us he was a scoundrel...but we didn't do what Amazon is doing.....

Why not? I wish you had. Maybe if you had, we wouldn't be saddled with ACA.
The ACA was due to GW's policies.

1. eBay. Amazon's biggest competition: the bidding website for discount shopping. ...
  2. Overstock. Overloaded ecommerce stock meets handcrafting artisans with unique products. ...
  3. Newegg. Leading the tech world in ecommerce. ...
  4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.

Well you got some problems there hoss. Ebay was founded by Pierre Omidyar, big time Democratic donor that also runs a charity called the Omidyar Network, really progressive lobbying for things like property rights for minorities and such. Probably shouldn't use ebay. But Overstock, well Patrick Byrne is one of you. He perpetuates those conspiracy theories you idiot Trumpsters fall for.

Newegg is based in California and has a majority Chinese ownership. Probably not the best place to spend your money if you want to stick with your principles. And AliExpress IS a Chinese company. Do you even do any research before spouting off? I mean Jet.com is now defunct, absorbed by Walmart no less. And Barnes and Noble? LMAO, owned by Elliot Management Corporation that happens to run one of the largest activist groups in the World. Hell, you might as well stroke a donation to Antifa. What a flippin idiot.
Ebay is crap also. High priced crap that the vendors pulled out of a dumpster or bought from a thrift store to Jack up the price and resell. Infact,thrift stores got so annoyed by these scammers that they have upped their pricing as to no get ripped off.

I never purchase anything from Ebay.

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now? That they’re going to give up all the convenience of Amazon purchasing and other perks of Prime membership merely because this private company decided to stop hosting violence inciting fascist extremists on a fringe social media platform?
Dream on.
You also apparently don’t understand how massive Amazon’s footprint in web hosting infrastructure is, and how much income that represents for them. Bye bye Parler represents a blip.
Finally, Bezos has wealth beyond your comprehension so losing your biz or even the biz of all your nutjob Q friends won’t actually discomfort him - and it appears, there are limits to his egomaniacal lust. Unlike your dear leader.
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now?
Yes.

Do not give your money to a company that wishes you and your way of life harm....freedom is more important than Chinese crap sold on Amazon....

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, refusing to accommodate demagogues like Trump is the right thing to do. So my view of Amazon hasn't changed much, except that I might be a little more willing to give them my money than I was previously. The beauty of this approach is that we can all pursue, and support, our own values - without forcing them on others.
One mans demagogue is another mans hero...we all disliked Obama...you loved him....to us he was a scoundrel...but we didn't do what Amazon is doing.....

mkay. So what? Obama signed it into law.

mkay. So what? Obama signed it into law.
Don't blame Obama for GW's policies.

What I'm seeing is a power hungry con-man who will say anything to stroke his ego. What I'm missing is any principled commitment to the things I care about eg. individual liberty, constitutionally limited government, free markets. I don't believe Trump actually understands these concepts.
While we are being threatened and our families and way of living. I want you to think about that you dumb ass.

Excellent me too.

Yep. Heinz ,Gillette,Coca cola etc..

Don’t purchase anymore. Haven’t for awhile. Gillette was over priced anyway..

What I'm seeing is a power hungry con-man who will say anything to ingratiate his own ego. What I'm missing is any principled commitment to the things I care about eg. individual liberty, constitutionally limited government, free markets. I don't believe Trump actually understands these concepts.
Well you are wrong....you are looking right passed the kind of people you describe to pin it on Trumps chest....not very wise of you....do you really think Pelosi and Biden are the ones you can depend on over Trump?....where is your evidence?...

Excellent me too.

That's for sure $6 for a stupid plastic razor....

While we are being threatened and our families and way of living. I want you to think about that you dumb ass.
dblack is dumb as dog waste; a typical Libertarian.

What I'm seeing is a power hungry con-man who will say anything to ingratiate his own ego. What I'm missing is any principled commitment to the things I care about eg. individual liberty, constitutionally limited government, free markets. I don't believe Trump actually understands these concepts.
Well you are wrong....you are looking right passed the kind of people you describe to pin it on Trumps chest....not very wise of you....do you really think Pelosi and Biden are the ones you can depend on over Trump?....where is your evidence?...

Why do you assume rejecting Trump is the same as embracing Pelosi and Biden? It's not.

Excellent me too.

Gillette LOLOL .Shave your masculinity off. LOL.Next they'll be telling men to shave their ballz off for god's sakes. Hope so.

What really sucks is I like Coke the soda, not Pepsi. But I'll take it for the team and drink RC or sumptin. Foe the Greater Good as libshits say.

Dream on.
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now?
Yes.
They still don't know Trump and they do not know us...

Excellent me too.

That's for sure $6 for a stupid plastic razor....
And they really put the screws to women consumers offering fru fru colors at 3 times the price. No thanks...

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....
This is how we fight back...peacefully.....

Bravo!

Kudos!

Hope more people follow your peaceful resistance.

I, however, cannot join.

I am 83.

I depend on Amazon.

It is so easy for this old man to type in what he wants, choose something, click the button, and get it delivered. During this COVID nightmare, Amazon has meant so much to me and others.

I remember that last year, I was annoyed that each time I went to Amazon, there would be a big headline proclaiming how much Amazon absolutely loved that movement that was leading all those marches. Naturally, I was annoyed, but I ignored those words and went straight to shopping.
Ahhhh but they decided what was essential goods and what was not. During the early first shut down they had a 2 month delivery date, when they finally claimed to deliver it, they had a fake tracking delivered in your box fake logistics as admitted by their customer service and you have to get your money back so you can shop for the same product at 50-100% markup and another 1 month wait.
The only reason I can think of for doing that would be hoping people forget about their package or let it slide and Amazon pockets the money, or for quarterly profit reporting to prop up their stock price=illegal accounting practices.
Furthermore they knowingly and willingly sell fake/bad/knockoff tech products like microcards and a good percentage of purchases are bait and switch and trick or false advertising.
4tit0n.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back