I just cancelled my Amazon account after years of purchases!

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....
This is how we fight back...peacefully.....

Have you seen how many trucks Amazon has on the road, I doubt they will miss your 2 purchases a year.
Those trucks and drivers cost money...if they are half full Amazon loses.....

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....

Have you seen how many trucks Amazon has on the road, I doubt they will miss your 2 purchases a year.
How about 75 million people?

Do not give your money to a company that wishes you and your way of life harm....freedom is more important than Chinese crap sold on Amazon....

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, refusing to accommodate demagogues like Trump is the right thing to do. So my view of Amazon hasn't changed much, except that I might be a little more willing to give them my money than I was previously. The beauty of this approach is that we can all pursue, and support, our own values - without forcing them on others.

Those trucks and drivers cost money...if they are half full Amazon loses.....
Wonder if they only hire left wing truckers?

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....

Do not give your money to a company that wishes you and your way of life harm....freedom is more important than Chinese crap sold on Amazon....

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, refusing to accommodate demagogues like Trump is the right thing to do. So my view of Amazon hasn't changed much, except that I might be a little more willing to give them my money than I was previously. The beauty of this approach is that we can all pursue, and support, our own values - without forcing them on others.
One mans demagogue is another mans hero...we all disliked Obama...you loved him....to us he was a scoundrel...but we didn't do what Amazon is doing.....

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....
Not just purchases but also their streaming @ $ 12.99 a mo .

And that is your freedom to do as such..

Not just purchases but also their streaming @ $ 12.99 a mo .
Yep I shut down it all...prime and movies....

Companies need to stay the fuck out of our politics....or they will face this kind of pain.....
They will never know how much money they are losing because of their actions....

What is good for the goose is just fine for the gander....

over 85 million Trump voters can end Amazon for good if we all get together...we don't need anti free speech entities like Amazon...let them move to China...

Bravo!

Kudos!

Hope more people follow your peaceful resistance.

I, however, cannot join.

I am 83.

I depend on Amazon.

It is so easy for this old man to type in what he wants, choose something, click the button, and get it delivered. During this COVID nightmare, Amazon has meant so much to me and others.

I remember that last year, I was annoyed that each time I went to Amazon, there would be a big headline proclaiming how much Amazon absolutely loved that movement that was leading all those marches. Naturally, I was annoyed, but I ignored those words and went straight to shopping.

One mans demagogue is another mans hero...we all disliked Obama...you loved him....to us he was a scoundrel...but we didn't do what Amazon is doing.....

Why not? I wish you had. Maybe if you had, we wouldn't be saddled with ACA.

Why not? I wish you had. Maybe if you had, we wouldn't be saddled with ACA.
Maybe....maybe you are right...

I don’t plan on making many purchases for the rest of the year that are not essential. Like I have said previously I bought all my major purchases prior to January 1.

but if I do it will be from a local vendor/market/ thrift store. Not online.

I don’t like Ebay either. The hauler/ dumpster diver videos on YouTube tells me they are mostly scammers and gready bastards that I wouldn’t want to support either.

I went directly to purchase my order from the manufacturer instead of Amazon.
Furthermore my reply to a question about a former purchase will state in reply that my opinion and ideas and knowledge are no longer welcome by Amazon. Therefore Amazon in censoring me as a human being, means I can't answer your question, because Amazon would prefer you not speak to me and just ask a brainwashed puppet who believes whatever MSM tells them. Of course their advice will most likely always be wrong, but hey, they enjoy confused shoppers to make their bait and switch scams more successful.

THAT'll bring Amazon to its knees :rofl:

Never had Twatter or Fecesbook, don't have a television, but I did recently sign up with Amazon so you're already, as they say in the veterinary world, neutered.

And oh yes I'm a stockholder too.

Try again next week.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back