I just cancelled my Amazon account after years of purchases!

1. eBay. Amazon's biggest competition: the bidding website for discount shopping. ...
  2. Overstock. Overloaded ecommerce stock meets handcrafting artisans with unique products. ...
  3. Newegg. Leading the tech world in ecommerce. ...
  4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.

Well you got some problems there hoss. Ebay was founded by Pierre Omidyar, big time Democratic donor that also runs a charity called the Omidyar Network, really progressive lobbying for things like property rights for minorities and such. Probably shouldn't use ebay. But Overstock, well Patrick Byrne is one of you. He perpetuates those conspiracy theories you idiot Trumpsters fall for.

Newegg is based in California and has a majority Chinese ownership. Probably not the best place to spend your money if you want to stick with your principles. And AliExpress IS a Chinese company. Do you even do any research before spouting off? I mean Jet.com is now defunct, absorbed by Walmart no less. And Barnes and Noble? LMAO, owned by Elliot Management Corporation that happens to run one of the largest activist groups in the World. Hell, you might as well stroke a donation to Antifa. What a flippin idiot.

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....
Not just purchases but also their streaming @ $ 12.99 a mo .
Yep I shut down it all...prime and movies....
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now? That they’re going to give up all the convenience of Amazon purchasing and other perks of Prime membership merely because this private company decided to stop hosting violence inciting fascist extremists on a fringe social media platform?
Dream on.
You also apparently don’t understand how massive Amazon’s footprint in web hosting infrastructure is, and how much income that represents for them. Bye bye Parler represents a blip.
Finally, Bezos has wealth beyond your comprehension so losing your biz or even the biz of all your nutjob Q friends won’t actually discomfort him - and it appears, there are limits to his egomaniacal lust. Unlike your dear leader.

I don’t plan on making many purchases for the rest of the year that are not essential. Like I have said previously I bought all my major purchases prior to January 1.

but if I do it will be from a local vendor/market/ thrift store. Not online.

I don’t like Ebay either. The hauler/ dumpster diver videos on YouTube tells me they are mostly scammers and gready bastards that I wouldn’t want to support either.

I have a perfect feedback score and hundreds of very satisfied customers on eBay sooooooo.........

1. eBay. Amazon's biggest competition: the bidding website for discount shopping. ...
  2. Overstock. Overloaded ecommerce stock meets handcrafting artisans with unique products. ...
  4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.

Well you got some problems there hoss. Ebay was founded by Pierre Omidyar, big time Democratic donor that also runs a charity called the Omidyar Network, really progressive lobbying for things like property rights for minorities and such. Probably shouldn't use ebay. But Overstock, well Patrick Byrne is one of you. He perpetuates those conspiracy theories you idiot Trumpsters fall for.

Newegg is based in California and has a majority Chinese ownership. Probably not the best place to spend your money if you want to stick with your principles. And AliExpress IS a Chinese company. Do you even do any research before spouting off? I mean Jet.com is now defunct, absorbed by Walmart no less. And Barnes and Noble? LMAO, owned by Elliot Management Corporation that happens to run one of the largest activist groups in the World. Hell, you might as well stroke a donation to Antifa. What a flippin idiot.
Amazon is helping Twitter crush its competition...not much is worse than that....

4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.
Yeah..you should start shopping at Zappos. That'll show them.

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....
Not just purchases but also their streaming @ $ 12.99 a mo .
Yep I shut down it all...prime and movies....
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now? That they’re going to give up all the convenience of Amazon purchasing and other perks of Prime membership merely because this private company decided to stop hosting violence inciting fascist extremists on a fringe social media platform?
Dream on.
You also apparently don’t understand how massive Amazon’s footprint in web hosting infrastructure is, and how much income that represents for them. Bye bye Parler represents a blip.
Finally, Bezos has wealth beyond your comprehension so losing your biz or even the biz of all your nutjob Q friends won’t actually discomfort him - and it appears, there are limits to his egomaniacal lust. Unlike your dear leader.
Yes I do....we don't turn on a single afternoon of voter frustration gone bad....Trump asked that we march peacefully...the media turned his words....if Trump runs in 24 he wins....and that's what the impeachment shit is about....the dems know that without the covid election rules in place he wins easily...and then the world would all learn what a farce the election of 2020 was....

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....
This is how we fight back...peacefully.....
I am in the process of getting rid of Amazon too. I prefer to buy from small local merchants if I can, and look for alternative online stores too. The big box companies are getting richer while the small business are shuttered, possibly for good. I was never on Twitter, and stopped using FB when they started censoring people. I have begun to think about my buying habits, and will do all I can NOT to buy from placed like Wal-Mart & Amazon.

I think many of us are moving in that direction

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....
This is how we fight back...peacefully.....
I am in the process of getting rid of Amazon too. I prefer to buy from small local merchants if I can, and look for alternative online stores too. The big box companies are getting richer while the small business are shuttered, possibly for good. I was never on Twitter, and stopped using FB when they started censoring people. I have begun to think about my buying habits, and will do all I can NOT to buy from placed like Wal-Mart & Amazon.

I think many of us are moving in that direction
I think so too...

4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.
Are any of these Chinese owned, or products out of China? It's quite difficult to find USA made products.

4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.
Are any of these Chinese owned, or products out of China? It's quite difficult to find USA made products.
Zappos is owned by Amazon.

I don’t plan on making many purchases for the rest of the year that are not essential. Like I have said previously I bought all my major purchases prior to January 1.

but if I do it will be from a local vendor/market/ thrift store. Not online.

I don’t like Ebay either. The hauler/ dumpster diver videos on YouTube tells me they are mostly scammers and gready bastards that I wouldn’t want to support either.

I have a perfect feedback score and hundreds of very satisfied customers on eBay sooooooo.........
  4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.
Twitter and Amazon sinking for a 2nd day. Not even noon. I hope there is such a rapid sell off the market shuts down....lollol to the men who dance with men.

..if Trump runs in 24 he wins....and that's what the impeachment shit is about....the dems know that without the covid election rules he wins easily...and the world would all learn what a farce the election of 2020 was....

That's exactly what it's about. The founders of our nation instituted a number of ways to keep populists from hijacking the system. They were deeply suspicious of majority rule, and rightfully so. They knew that a good con man could stir up the mob (majority) and wreak havoc. If Democrats can prevent Trump from getting re-elected by using legal means to prevent his candidacy, I will - reluctantly - give them props. They're doing the right thing.

Excellent me too.

SHOP YOUR LOCAL MERCHANTS. The dems have destroyed them. But always ask the store if they support Trump. If they say we are not political, walk away.
Any company like Heinz. When you use catsup, you're paying John Kerry. We must boycott every business that has Dem. Any company who sells shit should keep their mouth shut.

Please mention any other lib companies you know.

Yes I do....we don't turn on a single afternoon of voter frustration gone bad....Trump asked that we march peacefully...the media turned his words....if Trump runs in 24 he wins....and that's what the impeachment shit is about....the dems know that without the covid election rules he wins easily...and the world would all learn what a farce the election of 2020 was....

That's exactly what it's about. The founders of our nation instituted a number of ways to keep populists from hijacking the system. They were deeply suspicious of majority rule, and rightfully so. They knew that a good con man could stir up the mob (majority) and wreak havoc. If Democrats can prevent Trump from getting re-elected by using legal means to prevent his candidacy, I will - reluctantly - give them props. They're doing the right thing.
No they are not...they are doing what's right for themselves...not the nation...Trump never did one thing to you but make life better...he either is very smart or very lucky but he made America great again...peace in the middle east....ending endless wars...bringing jobs and better schools to the inner cities...man I just don't get what you are seeing....and what you are missing....

I've never even had an Amazon account.

Really getting tired of their delivery drivers parking in front of my driveway to deliver a package two doors down and leaving that obnoxious ghetto noise blasting with the bass vibrating my windows, too.

I've called the local hub twice already about it. May have to get on the horn with their corporate headquarters if it happens again.

Statistically speaking, the only driver who acts civil and demonstrates any kind of respect for the peace when they make deliveries is the white guy.

Last edited:
Excellent me too.

SHOP YOUR LOCAL MERCHANTS. The dems have destroyed them. But always ask the store if they support Trump. If they say we are not political, walk away.
Any company like Heinz. When you use catsup, you're paying John Kerry. We must boycott every business that has Dem. Any company who sells shit should keep their mouth shut.

Has Heinz conspired to take out another company?....

Excellent me too.

Has Heinz conspired to take out another company?....
Kerry sucked on Mrs Heinz titty since her husbands plane fell like a tamater. Kerry is Heinz

Forum List

Back