I just cancelled my Amazon account after years of purchases!

I will keep mine and buy what I need.
With money you didn't earn.
I don't know of any other money that I didn't earn, do you have my free monies?
You are retired. So you didn't earn the money you receive on the 3rd of every month.
I get monies from monies that I saved for just such an occasion.
Nope. You get monies from monies that I put into SS. You didn't contribute enough to garner what you are getting now.

You are retired. So you didn't earn the money you receive on the 3rd of every month.
Nope. You get monies from monies that I put into SS. You didn't contribute enough to garner what you are getting now.
Keep on dreaming hot stuff....

Keep on dreaming....
It is the truth.

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....
This is how we fight back...peacefully.....

Have you seen how many trucks Amazon has on the road, I doubt they will miss your 2 purchases a year.
Those trucks and drivers cost money...if they are half full Amazon loses.....

If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps.

If Amazon wants to help Twitter by ridding the world of their up and coming competition which is Parler they can do it without my money....I just said goodbye to Amazon for good...there are plenty of on line shopping without them...do not give your business to people that spit on our constitution....
While you are at it cut the cable so CNN and the MSM won't get your money...dump twitter and fakebook....dry up their stock prices....right now they are acting like Chinese controlled entities....do not reward them....

Have you seen how many trucks Amazon has on the road, I doubt they will miss your 2 purchases a year.
How about 75 million people?

How about 170 million.

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....
Not just purchases but also their streaming @ $ 12.99 a mo .
Yep I shut down it all...prime and movies....
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now? That they’re going to give up all the convenience of Amazon purchasing and other perks of Prime membership merely because this private company decided to stop hosting violence inciting fascist extremists on a fringe social media platform?
Dream on.
You also apparently don’t understand how massive Amazon’s footprint in web hosting infrastructure is, and how much income that represents for them. Bye bye Parler represents a blip.
Finally, Bezos has wealth beyond your comprehension so losing your biz or even the biz of all your nutjob Q friends won’t actually discomfort him - and it appears, there are limits to his egomaniacal lust. Unlike your dear leader.
Yes I do....we don't turn on a single afternoon of voter frustration gone bad....Trump asked that we march peacefully...the media turned his words....if Trump runs in 24 he wins....and that's what the impeachment shit is about....the dems know that without the covid election rules in place he wins easily...and then the world would all learn what a farce the election of 2020 was....
Trump called for a million Trump March and got ~30,000, several hundred of whom were violent beasts who murdered a cop and severely assaulted several others, putting 15 of them into hospital with mostly head injuries. Unsurprisingly, Trump called them low class while watching them on TV.
And you just acknowledged that Trump could only win if the vote was suppressed. The covid rules merely made voting more accessible to all registered voters, overriding the usual voter suppression tactics employed by the GOP. Trump’s own security chief called it the most secure election in modern American history.
I hope you get your reason back soon. I honestly at this point just feel pity for all the brainwashed MAGA/Q minion. You’ve lost your minds a little and the stain of it all will never get off you, as long as you live.
Where were you this Summer bitch?? This escalated because of this. Take your slut self away.
Triggered much? Yes, if you’re defending Trump still, you’re a traitor and a cop killer by association. Own that stain or get hold of yourself for once and for all and repudiate him, his big lie, and the violence he incited.
If you support BLM you support cop killers.
She said I support cop killing....LOLOL. Where did this freak come from?
You know that cop y’all killed was a Trump supporter. Y’all eat your own worse than liberals by a mile. But what can be expected of people with no concept of honor?
BLM has been killing cops in cold blood since they were founded. One of their big hero’s is Assata Shakur, a Black Liberation Army convicted cop killer.

Spare everyone your fake drama. You do not care about cops.
You're wrong about that Gin. She does support police as long as it fits her narrow brained agenda.

I have to correct people when they are wrong. Don't do it again!!!...Lol

Btw. Where did you guys get this one from, a half way house?

I’ll keep my account to find stuff and then go directly to that seller when I find what I want at the right price.

Looking through my purchase files I can see that last year I spent $2700 of purchases with Amazon...the year before was $3200...add those kinds of numbers to ten plus years.....if any of you libs think they won't miss up you are wishing on a wheel....
Its Trump voters that have the money to spend.....and we can spend it anywhere else....
You really think that the 75,000,000 who voted for Trump are all behind him still, now? That they’re going to give up all the convenience of Amazon purchasing and other perks of Prime membership merely because this private company decided to stop hosting violence inciting fascist extremists on a fringe social media platform?
Dream on.
You also apparently don’t understand how massive Amazon’s footprint in web hosting infrastructure is, and how much income that represents for them. Bye bye Parler represents a blip.
Finally, Bezos has wealth beyond your comprehension so losing your biz or even the biz of all your nutjob Q friends won’t actually discomfort him - and it appears, there are limits to his egomaniacal lust. Unlike your dear leader.
Yes I do....we don't turn on a single afternoon of voter frustration gone bad....Trump asked that we march peacefully...the media turned his words....if Trump runs in 24 he wins....and that's what the impeachment shit is about....the dems know that without the covid election rules in place he wins easily...and then the world would all learn what a farce the election of 2020 was....
Trump called for a million Trump March and got ~30,000, several hundred of whom were violent beasts who murdered a cop and severely assaulted several others, putting 15 of them into hospital with mostly head injuries. Unsurprisingly, Trump called them low class while watching them on TV.
And you just acknowledged that Trump could only win if the vote was suppressed. The covid rules merely made voting more accessible to all registered voters, overriding the usual voter suppression tactics employed by the GOP. Trump’s own security chief called it the most secure election in modern American history.
I hope you get your reason back soon. I honestly at this point just feel pity for all the brainwashed MAGA/Q minion. You’ve lost your minds a little and the stain of it all will never get off you, as long as you live.
Where were you this Summer bitch?? This escalated because of this. Take your slut self away.
Triggered much? Yes, if you’re defending Trump still, you’re a traitor and a cop killer by association. Own that stain or get hold of yourself for once and for all and repudiate him, his big lie, and the violence he incited.
You know that cop y’all killed was a Trump supporter. Y’all eat your own worse than liberals by a mile. But what can be expected of people with no concept of honor?
BLM has been killing cops in cold blood since they were founded. One of their big hero’s is Assata Shakur, a Black Liberation Army convicted cop killer.

You're wrong about that Gin. She does support police as long as it fits her narrow brained agenda.

Dream on.

No clue. Probably a troll ;)

It's about time the free market knocks Amazon down a peg or two......

Too bad it took something like this to do it........where were you guys when we were warning you about Amazon years ago?

You know, when we were talking about how they pay zero in taxes while reaping the benefits our tax dollars provide them, driving out competition, destroying small businesses, etc, etc, etc -- but Trump violating TOS is the hill you dying on?? Pretty cult like, but go off...

lol

That'll show them.

Do not give your money to a company that wishes you and your way of life harm....freedom is more important than Chinese crap sold on Amazon....

Agreed. As far as I'm concerned, refusing to accommodate demagogues like Trump is the right thing to do. So my view of Amazon hasn't changed much, except that I might be a little more willing to give them my money than I was previously. The beauty of this approach is that we can all pursue, and support, our own values - without forcing them on others.
...more to the point, absent unwarranted interference from government or the courts, the means by which the people are forced.

1. eBay. Amazon's biggest competition: the bidding website for discount shopping. ...
  2. Overstock. Overloaded ecommerce stock meets handcrafting artisans with unique products. ...
  3. Newegg. Leading the tech world in ecommerce. ...
  4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.

Well you got some problems there hoss. Ebay was founded by Pierre Omidyar, big time Democratic donor that also runs a charity called the Omidyar Network, really progressive lobbying for things like property rights for minorities and such. Probably shouldn't use ebay. But Overstock, well Patrick Byrne is one of you. He perpetuates those conspiracy theories you idiot Trumpsters fall for.

Newegg is based in California and has a majority Chinese ownership. Probably not the best place to spend your money if you want to stick with your principles. And AliExpress IS a Chinese company. Do you even do any research before spouting off? I mean Jet.com is now defunct, absorbed by Walmart no less. And Barnes and Noble? LMAO, owned by Elliot Management Corporation that happens to run one of the largest activist groups in the World. Hell, you might as well stroke a donation to Antifa. What a flippin idiot.
Amazon is helping Twitter crush its competition...not much is worse than that....
Nothing like unfettered capitalism.

1. eBay. Amazon's biggest competition: the bidding website for discount shopping. ...
  2. Overstock. Overloaded ecommerce stock meets handcrafting artisans with unique products. ...
  3. Newegg. Leading the tech world in ecommerce. ...
  4. Zappos. ...
  5. AliExpress. ...
  6. Jet.com. ...
  7. Barnes & Noble. ...
  8. Rakuten.

Well you got some problems there hoss. Ebay was founded by Pierre Omidyar, big time Democratic donor that also runs a charity called the Omidyar Network, really progressive lobbying for things like property rights for minorities and such. Probably shouldn't use ebay. But Overstock, well Patrick Byrne is one of you. He perpetuates those conspiracy theories you idiot Trumpsters fall for.

Newegg is based in California and has a majority Chinese ownership. Probably not the best place to spend your money if you want to stick with your principles. And AliExpress IS a Chinese company. Do you even do any research before spouting off? I mean Jet.com is now defunct, absorbed by Walmart no less. And Barnes and Noble? LMAO, owned by Elliot Management Corporation that happens to run one of the largest activist groups in the World. Hell, you might as well stroke a donation to Antifa. What a flippin idiot.
Amazon is helping Twitter crush its competition...not much is worse than that....
Nothing like unfettered capitalism.
I agree, though I realize you're being sarcastic. I think you'd like to see lots more fettering. But it is interesting how the agenda of liberal statists and Trumpsters have converged.

I had money invested in the big folks, FB,Twitter,Google etc. Took it all out Friday so just waiting until tomorrow to reinvest it in Tesla which is skyrocketing right now.

Sure, you dumb asses are going to affect Amazon...

They will miss the $150 a year in purchases.

Just like you and you Red Rider Bb Gun will stop the military

Forum List

Back