I just cancelled my Amazon account after years of purchases!

I couldnt give a shit about parler, I quit buying amazon prime the moment they recently started advertising black own businesses on the amazon marketplace. I looked the other way when they put BLM on the landing page for amazon a while back, but this is just too much reverse racism for me. So fuck it. I can still buy anything I want online, I just wont do it with prime.

Trump hates Bezos, because Bezos could buy and sell Trump a hundred times over. Trump's jealous hatred filters down to the Trump cult.

Liberals don't like Amazon or Bezos much. It's a near-monopoly that treats its employees badly. We just lack the screaming irrational hatred thing.

Trump hates Bezos because he owns the Washington Post, which prints in depth, investigative journalism exposing the Trump crime family.

it is fantastic for used books my public library doesn't have. I got a couple of out of print ES Gardner's early Perry Mason's too. Just after the HBO series
I but a lot of parts to repair stuff and it's great because I don't have to call or drive around looking for them. I already have a book collection of almost a thousand so I am not looking for too many more.

I couldnt give a shit about parler, I quit buying amazon prime the moment they recently started advertising black own businesses on the amazon marketplace. I looked the other way when they put BLM on the landing page for amazon a while back, but this is just too much reverse racism for me. So fuck it. I can still buy anything I want online, I just wont do it with prime.
Your entire Klavern could quit on them and they wouldn`t notice.

Forum List

Back