I Just Contacted My Fed. Rep About The Great Falls Incident.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I specifically asked her about the 4473 form confiscations as well as the copying of the acquisition & disposition book. I also mentioned that "We need NOTABLE performance out of both our state & federal Representatives ESPECIALLY in eastern Washington for keeping BOTH state & federal government in check from encroaching into our PRIVATE lives." My fed Rep is known as a more lukewarm/mandy Pandy type of Representative. I really can't blame her as she has to keep both sides of her constituency @ least somewhat happy or she will end up rotated out of office. I'll do my best to get her reply posted on our USMB as I know that a couple/three of my fellow USMB members are also living in her area of representation.

I specifically asked her about the 4473 form confiscations as well as the copying of the acquisition & disposition book. I also mentioned that "We need NOTABLE performance out of both our state & federal Representatives ESPECIALLY in eastern Washington for keeping BOTH state & federal government in check from encroaching into our PRIVATE lives." My fed Rep is known as a more lukewarm/mandy Pandy type of Representative. I really can't blame her as she has to keep both sides of her constituency @ least somewhat happy or she will end up rotated out of office. I'll do my best to get her reply posted on our USMB as I know that a couple/three of my fellow USMB members are also living in her area of representation.
I predict that you'll get the usual form letter with an accounting of all she has done for her constituents, blah, blah, blah, The two senators do the same thing and they're democrat to boot so we wouldn't even get that from them. We're fucked.

Yeah ... do you not want firearms dealers regulated? ... or do you want them regulated by State government? ...

... or do you want just any unlicensed cephalopoid buying reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity? ... oh ... "He looked alright to me" ... we don't need Federal firearm dealer licensing ... no one's selling machine guns to illegal aliens if we say not to ...

She will probably file your letter with other crackpot letters

I predict that you'll get the usual form letter with an accounting of all she has done for her constituents, blah, blah, blah, The two senators do the same thing and they're democrat to boot so we wouldn't even get that from them. We're fucked.
Yeah I agree with you C/A. They view us as just sod busters, loggers & backwoods hillbillies. We eastern Washingtonians would do better as an independent state called "Liberty". The problem would be that if the state of Liberty was created the statist left would just overrun us or @ LEAST take over the state capital of Spokane. The statist left is sooooo obsessed with people control that they have literally become paranoid to the point of becoming psychotic.

Take care, till next time!

Yeah I agree with you C/A. They view us as just sod busters, loggers & backwoods hillbillies. We eastern Washingtonians would do better as an independent state called "Liberty". The problem would be that if the state of Liberty was created the statist left would just overrun us or @ LEAST take over the state capital of Spokane. The statist left is sooooo obsessed with people control that they have literally become paranoid to the point of becoming psychotic.

E. OR and E. WA should band together with ID.

The things Biden is doing is anti constitutional.... how is he getting American's to do these things?... who are these people?...
It may be time ladies and Gentlemen....

Biden has brought in reinforcements, as among his 6+ million horde of illegals are many military-age men.

And a significant number of CCP agents ready to control them.

Time for what? :popcorn:
To take our country back.... about 45% of Trump voters made it to the polls in 2020... we need to do better than that... we need to do what dems do... Ballot harvest names and fill in the ballots by the stacks....
If we allow them to steal another election we will get what we deserve....

How long have you been a sodbuster?

To take our country back.... about 45% of Trump voters made it to the polls in 2020... we need to do better than that... we need to do what dems do... Ballot harvest names and fill in the ballots by the stacks....
If we allow them to steal another election we will get what we deserve....
You should get yer shotgun and Bible and kill them cheaters.

Forum List

Back