“I Just Follow My Orders Here… I Ain’t Calling on You!” Triggered Joe Biden Shouts at Reporter During Presser in Vietnam (VIDEO)

The Usurper is losing it in Nam! He gets triggered so easy.

Biden called on a list of pre-approved reporters: “They gave me five people here!”

He yelled at a reporter who didn’t fall in line.

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Uh — Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you! I told you, I only have five questions!” Biden shouted.

WATCH:

There is no way he can make it through the campaign, let alone another 4 years.

NO ONE deserves him more than the Democrats.

I'll not log onto here for a month. You take that bet? You're off the board for a month if he's not president on January 19, 2025?
I guess… but I’m gonna miss you. I don’t want you to go

He'll be lucky to have enough brain cells left to cut out paper dolls in 5 years.

They don't let him have scissors now......or any other sharp objects....you know, like brain cells :abgg2q.jpg:

Remember the old saying of 'If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous'??? Yeah, that

The Liberals always cover for the Jello Brain Biden. He already has said "I just do what they tell me to do."

The Usurper is losing it in Nam! He gets triggered so easy.

Biden called on a list of pre-approved reporters: “They gave me five people here!”

He yelled at a reporter who didn’t fall in line.

“I’ll just follow my orders here. Uh — Staff, is there anybody that hasn’t spoken yet? I ain’t calling on you! I told you, I only have five questions!” Biden shouted.

WATCH:

Is this the same one where LaPierre said it was over while Biden was still talking?

Forum List

Back