I Just Found Out.....

That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?

My guess is that it was misinformed ignorance. 70% of USC football players are black, and they have a higher than average rate of players that go on from college to play in the NFL, so he likely assumed that his donation would benefit them directly.

JMO.

That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?

My guess is that it was misinformed ignorance. 70% of USC football players are black, and they have a higher than average rate of players that go on to play in the NFL, so he likely assumed that his donation would benefit them directly.

JMO.
Thats an interesting perspective as well though I agree it would be ignorance.

Yes says me. Yes I've heard what they say about opinions.

There are literally millions of Blacks in that part of the country. Not that that has anything to do with my point. Are you retarded or something?

That's about the third time you've asked. No and my IQ is most likely 40-50 points above yours.

You said "any school" Jackass. Black people do not permeate the US entirely.

Not at all. There's areas in the US where people have never a black person. That's reality.

Reality is knocking. Your best bet is to hush before he kicks the door in on your racist tirade.
I keep asking because you keep saying things that prove you have the same IQ as a ball of lint.

See what I mean? You have bad reading comprehension to boot.

I dont care about areas that dont have Black people retard. I care about the areas that do have Black people. None of that has anything to do with my OP and my opinion that he should have donated that money to a school with a larger percentage of Blacks or an HBCU.

Oh but it does and it has everything to do with what you posted and if you can't see that, you sir, are the retard.

Hey! Guess what? Areas that don't have black people don't care about you, either! :badgrin:

To me, you're like that guy on the crew that was reading the "Malcolm X" book for two weeks straight.

A book I could finish in 4 hours.

A lot slow and a lot racist. Nobody liked him, and we all celebrated when he got canned.
Nope. Has nothing to do with my OP. Matter of fact I never made a statement about how many Blacks lived in southern California you retard.

I dont care what areas that dont have Black people think of me. Mostly inbreds live there anyway.

To me youre like troglodyte that was still eating your fellow man until you were educated by Africans and brought out of your caves into the light.

LOL

I'm the civilized American that was here before slaves were wholly brought over and still treated them with dignity.

You're just a racist asshat.

I would love to tell my formerly institutionalized friend the shit you talk and point at you and say "That's him".

I and some of my black brethren, are more advanced in Americanism than your Walnut brain could ever conceive.
Civilized american? LOL! No youre just some white dude with recessive DNA.

Why would you point at me and say thats him?

If your Black brethren are advanced in Americanism I wouldnt exactly call them Black. I would call them Oreos. Pretty sure if you let your so called Black brethren read my OP they too would see what i am talking about. Thats if they arent too far gone with their..... "Americanism". :laugh:

Not really one of Dre's better moves. No reason to fatten the pocket of a school that not only admits few Blacks that are not athletes, but would spend that money in about 2 weeks. It would have been much more helpful to a HBCU that graduates predominantly Black students. 70 million would create a lasting legacy at an HBCU.

That's about the third time you've asked. No and my IQ is most likely 40-50 points above yours.

You said "any school" Jackass. Black people do not permeate the US entirely.

Not at all. There's areas in the US where people have never a black person. That's reality.

Reality is knocking. Your best bet is to hush before he kicks the door in on your racist tirade.
I keep asking because you keep saying things that prove you have the same IQ as a ball of lint.

I dont care about areas that dont have Black people retard. I care about the areas that do have Black people. None of that has anything to do with my OP and my opinion that he should have donated that money to a school with a larger percentage of Blacks or an HBCU.

Oh but it does and it has everything to do with what you posted and if you can't see that, you sir, are the retard.

Hey! Guess what? Areas that don't have black people don't care about you, either! :badgrin:

To me, you're like that guy on the crew that was reading the "Malcolm X" book for two weeks straight.

A lot slow and a lot racist. Nobody liked him, and we all celebrated when he got canned.
Nope. Has nothing to do with my OP. Matter of fact I never made a statement about how many Blacks lived in southern California you retard.

I dont care what areas that dont have Black people think of me. Mostly inbreds live there anyway.

To me youre like troglodyte that was still eating your fellow man until you were educated by Africans and brought out of your caves into the light.

LOL

I'm the civilized American that was here before slaves were wholly brought over and still treated them with dignity.

I would love to tell my formerly institutionalized friend the shit you talk and point at you and say "That's him".

I and some of my black brethren, are more advanced in Americanism than your Walnut brain could ever conceive.

If your Black brethren are advanced in Americanism I wouldnt exactly call them Black. I would call them Oreos. Pretty sure if you let your so called Black brethren read my OP they too would see what i am talking about. Thats if they arent too far gone with their..... "Americanism". :laugh:

Not really one of Dre's better moves. No reason to fatten the pocket of a school that not only admits few Blacks that are not athletes but would spend that money in about 2 weeks. It would have been much more helpful to a HBCU that graduates predominantly Black students. 70 million would create a lasting legacy at an HBCU.

How do you deal with having feces all over your head like that? Geez, you're a waste case.

Nevermind about my buddy, your misery will suit you well.

I wouldn't risk his freedom for your sorry self anytime ever,

LOL

Not really one of Dre's better moves. No reason to fatten the pocket of a school that not only admits few Blacks that are not athletes but would spend that money in about 2 weeks. It would have been much more helpful to a HBCU that graduates predominantly Black students. 70 million would create a lasting legacy at an HBCU.

How do you deal with having feces all over your head like that? Geez, you're a waste case.

How do you deal with being prone to head lice?

I thought so.

Now what are your thoughts on why Dre decided to donate that much to a white owned/ran institution instead of an institution that would help more people that looked like him?

Perhaps he isn't rapped up in race so much that he gave to a college open to anyone.
That much is obvious. USC doesnt typically admit Black people unless they are athletes.
Its called have the intelligence to get in on a scholarship and that is the way it should work no matter what the color of your skin is.
Intelligence has very little to do with getting a scholarship. However, that has nothing to do with my point. USC isnt much interested in Blacks unless the Black people can make them money by participating in their athletic programs. Therefore they would be the last institution to get money from me.

LOL

I thought so.

Now what are your thoughts on why Dre decided to donate that much to a white owned/ran institution instead of an institution that would help more people that looked like him?

My thoughts are: You're mad because he has more money and did good, and is not a racist like you.

He donated to a college, there you go.

Deal with it.

LOL

I thought so.

My thoughts are: You're mad because he has more money and did good, and is not a racist like you.

Deal with it.
Nope. Not mad. Disappointed

He doesnt like white people or at least that what he says in his songs. He would like to kill all of you white people.

I am dealing with it. Talking this out via this forum is helping me cope with my disappointment in Dre.

LOL

I thought so.

Deal with it.

He doesnt like white people or at least that what he says in his songs. He would like to kill all of you white people.

I am dealing with it. Talking this out via this forum is helping me cope with my disappointment in Dre.

Think about your xxxxx disappointment in you.

No family

Last edited by a moderator:
It gets worse....

USC’s endowment is over $3.5 billion, which gives this school more money than every single HBCU in America combined.

Why did Dre choose USC instead of supporting an institution that educates the very people that made his career possible and that supported him from the beginning?

It gets worse....

USC’s endowment is over $3.5 billion, which gives this school more money than every single HBCU in America combined.

Why did Dre choose USC instead of supporting an institution that educates the very people that made his career possible and that supported him from the beginning?

You don't think white kids/people bought Dre's music?

And instead of lamenting his choice of what to do with his money, in what is obviously a thread designed to elicit bigoted responses from the usual suspects, why don't you write him a letter and ask him yourself?

It gets worse....

And instead of lamenting his choice of what to do with his money, in what is obviously a thread designed to elicit bigoted responses from the usual suspects, why don't you write him a letter and ask him yourself?
Not at first. Without the Black community he wouldnt have been visible to white kids.

Thats already in the works. No this wasnt a thread to elicit anything but discussion on his reasons. I cant help it if I have hurt the feelings of the usual suspects.

Last edited:

I thought so.

Deal with it.

No family
i dont know anyone named xxxxx. Why would I care if they were disappointed?

I thought so.

Deal with it.

No family
i dont know anyone named xxxxx. Why would I care if they were disappointed?

It appears I have run into this forum's version of censorship.

Think of your maternal parent's disappointment.

If I said what I really thought, it's your xxxx.

NO FAMILY

Last edited by a moderator:
Does "SC" stand for Southern California?
Yep

Maybe he's trying to do some good for the hood. What's your problem with it?

He's not racist like you? Is that it? Did I ever tell you about: I'm a cracker.

When you hear "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Even my white friends say: "Hey cracker"
USC isnt the hood dummy.

How is donating to an HBCU racist? Are you a fucking retard or something?
Demanding that he donate to a college based solely on race is racism - something that you just did. Losing respect for someone because they donate money for a good cause to an institution that is owned by white people is racist. A statement that you made in your OP. Funny how you think that he was talking about donating to HBCU would be the racist statement you made rather than the blatant racist statements that were obvious.

Dear FA_Q2 if the motivation was just skin color, yes, that would be equally race based.
But my understanding is the point and goal is for Black people to be encouraged
and rewarded for investing in OWNERSHIP for EMPOWERMENT:
Their own community ownership of schools, businesses, districts, etc.
in order to break out of the cycles of oppression and victimhood
from the days when property ownership was denied to Blacks who were
treated as property of other people instead.

This process of reclaiming ownership does tend to collect and identify by racial and cultural lines.
So that is how people identify if they are investing in Black ownership
in order to change the perception of being controlled by "other people"
owning and running things in ways that don't represent that community's interests.

The issue is OWNERSHIP.
And it happens in cases like this one, "collective identity" of the
community seeking to pull together is united around their common race and culture.

This is one way tribes and packs are going to identify as a collective voice.
That's natural, though you are right it should never be abused to judge
and reject people based on skin color as the judgment of someone's value.
We should still respect each other, even if we affiliate along different lines.
That's going to happen, we might as well work with it.
Not really my point here. The OP loses respect for someone simply because they donate to a cause that he does not identify as being owned by blacks. That is, at its heart, racist. Not that I am surprised, he has already stated elsewhere that blacks are superior to whites, but I will point out the hypocrisy and blatant racism when I see it.

Not at first. Without the Black community he wouldnt have been visible to white kids.

Fair enough.

Thats already in the works.

I hope that you receive a reply that satisfies your curiosity.

No this wasnt a thread to elicit anything but discussion on his reasons.

Mea culpa.

I cant help it if I have hurt the feelings of the usual suspects.

But you had to know they'd rear their ugly heads...

By the way, I like the way you've been bit by bit pulling information and statistics from the OpEd written by Walter M. Kimbrough. Probably better that way, too few would actually take the time to read the piece...

USC is in the heart of gangland. Hopefully they will use that money to do hearts and minds work to end the cycle of violence that whirls around the campus.

Maybe he's trying to do some good for the hood. What's your problem with it?

He's not racist like you? Is that it? Did I ever tell you about: I'm a cracker.

When you hear "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Even my white friends say: "Hey cracker"
USC isnt the hood dummy.

How is donating to an HBCU racist? Are you a fucking retard or something?
Demanding that he donate to a college based solely on race is racism - something that you just did. Losing respect for someone because they donate money for a good cause to an institution that is owned by white people is racist. A statement that you made in your OP. Funny how you think that he was talking about donating to HBCU would be the racist statement you made rather than the blatant racist statements that were obvious.

Dear FA_Q2 if the motivation was just skin color, yes, that would be equally race based.
But my understanding is the point and goal is for Black people to be encouraged
and rewarded for investing in OWNERSHIP for EMPOWERMENT:
Their own community ownership of schools, businesses, districts, etc.
in order to break out of the cycles of oppression and victimhood
from the days when property ownership was denied to Blacks who were
treated as property of other people instead.

This process of reclaiming ownership does tend to collect and identify by racial and cultural lines.
So that is how people identify if they are investing in Black ownership
in order to change the perception of being controlled by "other people"
owning and running things in ways that don't represent that community's interests.

The issue is OWNERSHIP.
And it happens in cases like this one, "collective identity" of the
community seeking to pull together is united around their common race and culture.

This is one way tribes and packs are going to identify as a collective voice.
That's natural, though you are right it should never be abused to judge
and reject people based on skin color as the judgment of someone's value.
We should still respect each other, even if we affiliate along different lines.
That's going to happen, we might as well work with it.
Not really my point here. The OP loses respect for someone simply because they donate to a cause that he does not identify as being owned by blacks. That is, at its heart, racist. Not that I am surprised, he has already stated elsewhere that blacks are superior to whites, but I will point out the hypocrisy and blatant racism when I see it.
Just curious. What is it about a Black person donating to a Black school thats racist? You take care of home first before you start giving away money to someone that a best has ignored you.

USC is in the heart of gangland. Hopefully they will use that money to do hearts and minds work to end the cycle of violence that whirls around the campus.
They havent in the past (which is part of the reason) and you can be guaranteed that money will only be used to strengthen security so people from that area wont get in.

USC Student Leaders Tell Administrators They Need to Do More About Campus Racism

Forum List

Back