I Just Found Out.....

Why do you care about how anyone spends their $? Shouldn't you focus on minding your own damn business?
Because I chose to. Nope. If that was the case i would never comment on what anyone does. Kinda like you worrying about who I am questioning. See how that works?
Who are you to bitch about him donating to any particular charity?
You act like he did it with your money.
I'm me. Who are you to bitch about what i am bitching about?
Normal people don't concern themselves with how others use their money. Is there something you'd like to share so we can better understand why you do?
Normal people dont concern themselves with how others feel about how others user their money. Is there something you'd like to share so we can better understand why you are so upset on a forum where people express their concern and opinions over various subjects?
Ahh... so you're bitching about something because you can?

Normal people don't concern themselves with how others use their money. Is there something you'd like to share so we can better understand why you do?

I think many find $70 million in a donation to be newsworthy. That leads to what was the specific motivation? In this case it was a need his company had and a school that was willing to create the program.

Strangely race became the bigger question and racism from both sides was displayed. Even a sense of betrayal of a race. Weird.

Because I chose to. Nope. If that was the case i would never comment on what anyone does. Kinda like you worrying about who I am questioning. See how that works?
Normal people dont concern themselves with how others feel about how others user their money. Is there something you'd like to share so we can better understand why you are so upset on a forum where people express their concern and opinions over various subjects?
You must be a genius to figure that out. Thats why I started the OP. Because I can. If you dont like it I wouldnt be offended if you stopped reading it.

The point is that donation would have been better off given to a school that educates and graduates a large number of Black students. Instead he gives it to a white owned institution that doesnt do much for the Black community unless they are athletes that make the school more money.

I think many find $70 million in a donation to be newsworthy. That leads to what was the specific motivation? In this case it was a need his company had and a school that was willing to create the program.

Strangely race became the bigger question and racism from both sides was displayed. Even a sense of betrayal of a race. Weird.
That is a large donation. No question about that.
What I don't get is why anyone would think they're in a position to bitch.

That is a large donation. No question about that.
What I don't get is why anyone would think they're in a position to bitch.
You dont have to "get" everything. Somethings are obviously above your pay grade.

Obviously I am in a position to bitch because I am doing it and you are listening. No way would a white institution get my money especially when they dont even cater to the Black community.

You must be a genius to figure that out. Thats why I started the OP. Because I can. If you dont like it I wouldnt be offended if you stopped reading it.

The point is that donation would have been better off given to a school that educates and graduates a large number of Black students. Instead he gives it to a white owned institution that doesnt do much for the Black community unless they are athletes that make the school more money.
Again; what he does with his money is his business.

I put $ aside every year to help families at Christmas. Should that give atheists the right to bitch and complain?

Any school who has only 5% Blacks as students should not receive a donation from a Black person unless they intend to make that figure much higher. Saveliberty may be onto something. Dre may have done this to fatten his pockets.

Says you. Ever heard what they say about opinions?

I suppose it never crossed your mind that there may be not many black people in that part of the country, aye?

Last edited:

I put $ aside every year to help families at Christmas. Should that give atheists the right to bitch and complain?
Again I'm not really arguing if its his business or not. I'm pointing out his money could have been donated elsewhere and more beneficial to people that look like him. I'm offering my opinion on his business.

Yes it does give atheists the right to bitch and complain. Last I heard there was no law against people doing that so therefore they have the right.

Any school who has only 5% Blacks as students should not receive a donation from a Black person unless they intend to make that figure much higher. Saveliberty may be onto something. Dre may have done this to fatten his pockets.

I suppose it never crossed your mind that there may be not many black in that part of the country, aye?
Yes says me. Yes I've heard what they say about opinions.

There are literally millions of Blacks in that part of the country. Not that that has anything to do with my point. Are you retarded or something?

I suppose it never crossed your mind that there may be not many black in that part of the country, aye?

There are literally millions of Blacks in that part of the country. Not that that has anything to do with my point. Are you retarded or something?

That's about the third time you've asked. No and my IQ is most likely 40-50 points above yours.

You said "any school" Jackass. Black people do not permeate the US entirely.

Not at all. There's areas in the US where people have never seen a black person. That's reality.

Reality is knocking. Your best bet is to hush before he kicks the door in on your racist tirade.

That's about the third time you've asked. No and my IQ is most likely 40-50 points above yours.

Not at all. There's areas in the US where people have never a black person. That's reality.

Reality is knocking. Your best bet is to hush before he kicks the door in on your racist tirade.
I keep asking because you keep saying things that prove you have the same IQ as a ball of lint.

See what I mean? You have bad reading comprehension to boot.

I dont care about areas that dont have Black people retard. I care about the areas that do have Black people. None of that has anything to do with my OP and my opinion that he should have donated that money to a school with a larger percentage of Blacks or an HBCU.

Again I'm not really arguing if its his business or not. I'm pointing out his money could have been donated elsewhere and more beneficial to people that look like him. I'm offering my opinion on his business.

Yes it does give atheists the right to bitch and complain. Last I heard there was no law against people doing that so therefore they have the right.
Bitch and complain because you can. Got it. lol

Not at all. There's areas in the US where people have never a black person. That's reality.

I keep asking because you keep saying things that prove you have the same IQ as a ball of lint.

I dont care about areas that dont have Black people retard. I care about the areas that do have Black people. None of that has anything to do with my OP and my opinion that he should have donated that money to a school with a larger percentage of Blacks or an HBCU.

Oh but it does and it has everything to do with what you posted and if you can't see that, you sir, are the retard.

Hey! Guess what? Areas that don't have black people don't care about you, either! :badgrin:

To me, you're like that guy on the crew that was reading the "Malcolm X" book for two weeks straight.

A book I could finish in 4 hours.

A lot slow and a lot racist. Nobody liked him, and we all celebrated when he got canned.

Took you long enough. I wonder why you couldnt figure it out when you joined the site?

Oh but it does and it has everything to do with what you posted and if you can't see that, you sir, are the retard.

Hey! Guess what? Areas that don't have black people don't care about you, either! :badgrin:

To me, you're like that guy on the crew that was reading the "Malcolm X" book for two weeks straight.

A lot slow and a lot racist. Nobody liked him, and we all celebrated when he got canned.
Nope. Has nothing to do with my OP. Matter of fact I never made a statement about how many Blacks lived in southern California you retard.

I dont care what areas that dont have Black people think of me. Mostly inbreds live there anyway.

To me youre like troglodyte that was still eating your fellow man until you were educated by Africans and brought out of your caves into the light.

Took you long enough. I wonder why you couldnt figure it out when you joined the site?
Being a guy who focuses on the best in everyone, it often takes me some time before concluding someone is an idiot.

Being someone who focuses on the best in everyone, it often takes me some time before concluding someone is an idiot.
When exactly did you figure out you were being an idiot by whining about my opinion?

Nope. Has nothing to do with my OP. Matter of fact I never made a statement about how many Blacks lived in southern California you retard.

I dont care what areas that dont have Black people think of me. Mostly inbreds live there anyway.

To me youre like troglodyte that was still eating your fellow man until you were educated by Africans and brought out of your caves into the light.

LOL

I'm the civilized American that was here before slaves were wholly brought over and still treated them with dignity.

You're just a racist asshat.

I would love to tell my formerly institutionalized friend the shit you talk and point at you and say "That's him".

I and some of my black brethren, are more advanced in Americanism than your Walnut brain could ever conceive.

Forum List

Back