I Just Found Out.....

That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?

Does "SC" stand for Southern California?
Yep

Maybe he's trying to do some good for the hood. What's your problem with it?

He's not racist like you? Is that it? Did I ever tell you about: I'm a cracker.

When you hear "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Even my white friends say: "Hey cracker"
USC isnt the hood dummy.

How is donating to an HBCU racist? Are you a fucking retard or something?
Demanding that he donate to a college based solely on race is racism - something that you just did. Losing respect for someone because they donate money for a good cause to an institution that is owned by white people is racist. A statement that you made in your OP. Funny how you think that he was talking about donating to HBCU would be the racist statement you made rather than the blatant racist statements that were obvious.
I didnt demand anything. I asked why would he do something dumb like that. USC probably spends that in a week. He would have done way more good for Black students if he had donated to an HBCU or a school that has a large Black population.

Please elaborate. Not seeing your point.
Because you're a racist moron.
But I love you anyway.
You amuse me in a strange way.
So no explanation for your weird random post about Cosby huh?

View attachment 116777
Cosby drugged and raped her.
O....K? Did you read the OP or are you retarded or something?
You are retarded if you know nothing about Cosby's scandal.

I really think that was manufactured.

That Dr. Dre (rap producer) donated 70 million to USC. I just lost a lot of respect for him. How are you going to donate that much money to a white owned institution (that spends that much in probably a month) when he could have given it to an HBCU? What the hell was he thinking?

He probably had no reason and just wrote the check...

...or he had a great reason and felt strongly about supporting that school.

Maybe he got beyond just seeing color.

He probably had no reason and just wrote the check...

...or he had a great reason and felt strongly about supporting that school.

Maybe he got beyond just seeing color.
Dr Dre? No. He isnt that stupid to pretend he doesnt see color. Has to be something else.

Dr Dre? No. He isnt that stupid to pretend he doesnt see color. Has to be something else.

Google is your friend:

And while the charity seems generous there is a self-serving aspect to it.

Iovine and Dre created Beats, the successful private company that reportedly makes $1 billion in sales annually. But one challenge they continuously found was the lack of talent to recruit, especially software engineers and marketing experts.

Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine donate $70M to USC

I am thinking the school is close to his business?

Why do you care about how anyone spends their $? Shouldn't you focus on minding your own damn business?

Google is your friend:

Iovine and Dre created Beats, the successful private company that reportedly makes $1 billion in sales annually. But one challenge they continuously found was the lack of talent to recruit, especially software engineers and marketing experts.

He lives in the area.

My uncle was USC class of 1957.
My Dad was class of 1965. Both in Dentistry.
That means both my parents got to experience the "cultural enrichment" of the 1965 Watts Riots.

OP is an idiot.

So no explanation for your weird random post about Cosby huh?

View attachment 116777
Cosby drugged and raped her.
O....K? Did you read the OP or are you retarded or something?
You are retarded if you know nothing about Cosby's scandal.

I really think that was manufactured.
I don't completely disagree with you.
They waited until he was too mentally incompetent to defend himself.

Okay, so a guy is going to go wayy out of his way to be a good role model, then do what they accuse him of doing?

I don't believe that any more than I believe Michael was a pedo.

Was Michael yearning to get some childhood? Sure! He got robbed of his. He missed it, and realized that.

That doesn't involve sex with children. It involves playing with toys and playing games.

Google is your friend:

He lives in the area.

Also it is a cross of degrees offered by USC I think.

I wonder if there are any special considerations given to minority students pursuing the degree?

Why do you care about how anyone spends their $? Shouldn't you focus on minding your own damn business?
Because I chose to. Nope. If that was the case i would never comment on what anyone does. Kinda like you worrying about who I am questioning. See how that works?

You know, you choose to turn on the common sense at the most inopportune times.

Google is your friend:

He lives in the area.

Also it is a cross of degrees offered by USC I think.

I wonder if there are any special considerations given to minority students pursuing the degree?
Knowing USC i doubt it. Literally most of the Black students on campus are athletes. If they can make money off you then you will be admitted.

Because I chose to. Nope. If that was the case i would never comment on what anyone does. Kinda like you worrying about who I am questioning. See how that works?
Who are you to bitch about him donating to any particular charity?
You act like he did it with your money.

I'm me. Who are you to bitch about what i am bitching about?

Does "SC" stand for Southern California?
Yep

Maybe he's trying to do some good for the hood. What's your problem with it?

He's not racist like you? Is that it? Did I ever tell you about: I'm a cracker.

When you hear "cracker" It's me they're talking about.

Even my white friends say: "Hey cracker"
USC isnt the hood dummy.

How is donating to an HBCU racist? Are you a fucking retard or something?
Demanding that he donate to a college based solely on race is racism - something that you just did. Losing respect for someone because they donate money for a good cause to an institution that is owned by white people is racist. A statement that you made in your OP. Funny how you think that he was talking about donating to HBCU would be the racist statement you made rather than the blatant racist statements that were obvious.

Dear FA_Q2 if the motivation was just skin color, yes, that would be equally race based.
But my understanding is the point and goal is for Black people to be encouraged
and rewarded for investing in OWNERSHIP for EMPOWERMENT:
Their own community ownership of schools, businesses, districts, etc.
in order to break out of the cycles of oppression and victimhood
from the days when property ownership was denied to Blacks who were
treated as property of other people instead.

This process of reclaiming ownership does tend to collect and identify by racial and cultural lines.
So that is how people identify if they are investing in Black ownership
in order to change the perception of being controlled by "other people"
owning and running things in ways that don't represent that community's interests.

The issue is OWNERSHIP.
And it happens in cases like this one, "collective identity" of the
community seeking to pull together is united around their common race and culture.

This is one way tribes and packs are going to identify as a collective voice.
That's natural, though you are right it should never be abused to judge
and reject people based on skin color as the judgment of someone's value.
We should still respect each other, even if we affiliate along different lines.
That's going to happen, we might as well work with it.

Normal people don't concern themselves with how others use their money. Is there something you'd like to share so we can better understand why you do?

Any school who has only 5% Blacks as students should not receive a donation from a Black person unless they intend to make that figure much higher. Saveliberty may be onto something. Dre may have done this to fatten his pockets.

Normal people don't concern themselves with how others use their money. Is there something you'd like to share so we can better understand why you do?
Normal people dont concern themselves with how others feel about how others user their money. Is there something you'd like to share so we can better understand why you are so upset on a forum where people express their concern and opinions over various subjects?

Forum List

Back