I just heard a new term coined that perfectly describes the actions of many on the left.

There is a difference between being outraged about something and CHOOSING to look for a reason to be outraged.
Like the poutrage Republicans made when Obama wore a tan suit?

Or how about when Michelle dared to go sleeveless?

Or what about when Republicans got word of Obama being a fan of Dijon mustard?

Do you remember the STINK self-professed conservatives and Republicans made, ON USMB, about those important and influential matters?

Hmmmmm....!?!???

I recall a great deal of weeping and gnashing of teeth over the vital earth-shattering questions of whether or not O'bama "knows who Snooki is". Or uses a technology called a TelePrompTer that was invented and used before he was born. Or how many times he used a filler "ah" while speaking.

All of which questions could have been applied to any other POTUS or any other person, yet until the POTUS was black they were never questions before.

Co-inkydink, I have no doubt....

Who is Snooki, one of the Banana Splits?
A fat ugly celebrity that morons fawn over

That narrows it down to a few thousand. :)

Actually I looked her up, still puzzled that she is a celebrity.

Whatever she is it's only because TV God commanded it. Only those who worship the TV God would care.

And yet, the power of this TV God to create so-called "celebrities" out of nothing simply by its hypnosis should not be underestimated given the surprising number of gullible drones that sit in front of it and follow its every command. That's in fact how we acquired the last President.

Forum List

Back