I just heard a new term coined that perfectly describes the actions of many on the left.

When a moron repeats the same thing over and over and gives no proof, or facts and uses the same argument that has been disproven at least 300 times, you simply don’t rebut, you warn others of the idiot, that’s what I did and btw, thanks for boosting my ratings.
lol. projecting much. I am not the one who is making excuses about being too dumb to understand the concepts, and then claiming I am right, simply because I am on the right wing.

What part of Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment in our at-will employment States, is too difficult for the whole and entire right wing to understand.

What I understand is you are an idiot, not because of your idea but your lack of ability to communicate and your in ability to have facts or even link studies you keep harping on. Communication is a two way street and it is obvious you have not mastered it. I and others have asked you questions and you have just repeated the same BS that makes no sense. The capper is you claim it is all right winger issue but you notice not one lefty has bought in to your theory.

Like I have said, you have cause and no cure.
you are too dumb to understand it; how can I be the one who is wrong? You have to ask relevant questions until you can come up with valid refutations not just "nothing but repeal" and gossip. simple rejection is mere bigotry and a fallacy.

how ordinary and usual for the Right Wing.

Sorry, Daniel. You are a loser. If I ask you what 6*3 is and you never answe 18 it makes you an idiot and a loser. I have asked you the same question over 10x and you keep dodging with theory instead of providing exact numbers. You are an embarrassment to this board. I feel sorry for you. Honestly.
the concept is employment at will and compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. it doesn't matter how much it costs since it must grow our economy.
Still no cure, says the the guy lazy at his cause.

When a moron repeats the same thing over and over and gives no proof, or facts and uses the same argument that has been disproven at least 300 times, you simply don’t rebut, you warn others of the idiot, that’s what I did and btw, thanks for boosting my ratings.
lol. projecting much. I am not the one who is making excuses about being too dumb to understand the concepts, and then claiming I am right, simply because I am on the right wing.

What part of Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment in our at-will employment States, is too difficult for the whole and entire right wing to understand.

What I understand is you are an idiot, not because of your idea but your lack of ability to communicate and your in ability to have facts or even link studies you keep harping on. Communication is a two way street and it is obvious you have not mastered it. I and others have asked you questions and you have just repeated the same BS that makes no sense. The capper is you claim it is all right winger issue but you notice not one lefty has bought in to your theory.

you are too dumb to understand it; how can I be the one who is wrong? You have to ask relevant questions until you can come up with valid refutations not just "nothing but repeal" and gossip. simple rejection is mere bigotry and a fallacy.

Sorry, Daniel. You are a loser. If I ask you what 6*3 is and you never answe 18 it makes you an idiot and a loser. I have asked you the same question over 10x and you keep dodging with theory instead of providing exact numbers. You are an embarrassment to this board. I feel sorry for you. Honestly.
the concept is employment at will and compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. it doesn't matter how much it costs since it must grow our economy.

I am asking for specific examples and you’re spouting theory. You’re an idiot.

Still no cure, says the the guy lazy at his cause.

Daniel is the epitome of waste of space

A homeless person should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

A homeless person should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed.

For how long and what should that comp be?

until an employer complains he has been on unemployment compensation too long, and they have a job available that no rational person would refuse.

The comp should be one dollar an hour less than the minimum wage.

until an employer complains he has been on unemployment compensation too long, and they have a job available that no rational person would refuse.

Wow. Took you a week to respond accordingly with this. Who is the employer though if the person has never worked?

Wow. Took you a week to respond accordingly with this. Who is the employer though if the person has never worked?
i have been banned for repeating myself too much.

it doesn't matter. it provides for the general welfare. it will come from the general fund. the point is, higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

the right wing simply prefers to be "dumb and frivolous" at the Expense of the Poor.

I am a Jew. Cannot be a right winger. Your accusation is false.
no wonder. the Israelis are the "international bankers" of the group.

I am not Israeli LOL but yeah we control the $$$. You are beholden to me, Danny.
Judeans are the moralists without a State.

it doesn't matter. it provides for the general welfare. it will come from the general fund. the point is, higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

So it’s not the employer. It’s a Govt handout. Does any other country do this?

if you insist, we could still improve the efficiency of the system through a general tax on employers.

if you insist, we could still improve the efficiency of the system through a general tax on employers.

Does any other country do this? Why tax employers? What did they do?

Forum List

Back