I just heard a new term coined that perfectly describes the actions of many on the left.

Wrong. That is you? Since you don’t even know what an example is.
only the right wing, never gets it.
4ever. Now answer my question please. How much and for how long?
the law is the law.

Says the man who doesn’t know what an example is. LMAO.
not dumb enough for the right wing?

Now you’re just dodging. Another win for moi. You’re a loser, Daniel.
Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment.

Employment is at the will of either party.

A general welfare solution for simple poverty on an at-will basis is called for.

Again you don’t know what an example is.

Personally I think the new term hides what we have normally termed childish temper tantrums.

only the right wing, never gets it.
the law is the law.

A general welfare solution for simple poverty on an at-will basis is called for.

Recreational Outrage

May or may not actually be new but it's the first time I heard it. Was on an interview with a comedian who was kicked off stage at a college for thinking he was "entitled" to tell certain jokes.

The comedian said a black guy would never choose to be gay because that's already 2 strikes against him therefore, gayness must not be a choice. That probably triggered radical leftists who live in lefty, liberal, elite, la la land where boys can be girls and girls can be boys and everybody has equal outcome no matter what they do. They shout and shut down speech because they are mentally impaired.

Last edited:

Deflect all you like. You have been exposed. Next.

exposed by what? You are the one insisting you are too dumb to understand the concepts.

exposed by what? You are the one insisting you are too dumb to understand the concepts.

Nope. I asked for a simple example and you cannot provide one because you don’t know what an example is. Don’t explain theory to me.
Give me specific examples.

Nope. I asked for a simple example and you cannot provide one because you don’t know what an example is. Don’t explain theory to me.
The homeless on the street should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.

The homeless on the street should be able to apply for unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.

Not my question. How much should they be paid and for how long. Provide specific answers not generalities. F@ck I have never met a dumber person. It is as if I ask you what the legal drinking age in the US is and instead of answering 21 you say well you cannot be a teenager but you may be in college if you go to college. Just give me specific answers. If you can.

Not my question. How much should they be paid and for how long. Provide specific answers not generalities. F@ck I have never met a dumber person. It is as if I ask you what the legal drinking age in the US is and instead of answering 21 you say well you cannot be a teenager but you may be in college if you go to college. Just give me specific answers. If you can.
i have already explained all of this several times. why do you care. the Objective is to correct for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on a permanent basis as a more market friendly social safety net.

i have already explained all of this several times. why do you care. the Objective is to correct for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on a permanent basis as a more market friendly social safety net.

So you don’t know. Thanks. Leftists always deal in generalizations and can never answer simple questions

Forum List

Back