I just heard a new term coined that perfectly describes the actions of many on the left.

When did Obama wear a tan suit? He likes Dijon mustard? I did not know that, nor do I think I care.
The TAN SUIT Thread.....

Obama's Tan Suit

The Prophet Anoints a Fast Food Joint

Ok, never bothered to read them nor will I, not important enough for me to care. Trivial stuff doesn't make much difference to me.
Exactly. They mocked Obama just like some here mock the "orange" clown. But somehow it was only because Obama was black and Trump is actually despised is the conclusion of the race pimps like Marc

Recreational Outrage

May or may not actually be new but it's the first time I heard it. Was on an interview with a comedian who was kicked off stage at a college for thinking he was "entitled" to tell certain jokes.

So I take it you lack self-awareness to the point where you cannot see how that applies to you and this post? Not to mention the slew of daily posts about Obama and Clinton. And don't forget the outrage over every single thing ocasio-cortez says.

Correction. Conservatives laugh at how much of a bone head Cortez is. They aren’t outraged.

I'm laughing at you right now.

Guess why.

You are laughing because you are a troll who has no argument.

No, I'm laughing because the right's trained seals are hilarious.

A religious test can be applied by every voter who chooses to in the voting booth.
Correct. Unlike that silly, fascist religion, we don't care about thought crimes in our code of law. I was of course referring to our laws and official government business. Didn't think I had to spell that out, my mistake.

it is about compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment; this is what it is about not That.

Are you going to answer my question or dodge it?
I am telling you what it is about. Are you about being frivolous at the expense of the Poor?

Still have not answered the question. Are you mentally ill?
what question are you begging? i told you what it is about.

Yes or no. Are you for paying $15 per hour to lazy people who choose to stay home and not work?
No. The minimum wage to actually have a work ethic is fifteen an hour.

Are you going to answer my question or dodge it?
I am telling you what it is about. Are you about being frivolous at the expense of the Poor?

Yes or no. Are you for paying $15 per hour to lazy people who choose to stay home and not work?

What? So you changed your mind?

A religious test can be applied by every voter who chooses to in the voting booth.
Correct. Unlike that silly, fascist religion, we don't care about thought crimes in our code of law. I was of course referring to our laws and official government business. Didn't think I had to spell that out, my mistake.

You said "wrong and unethical". Remember to spell out to whom they are that.

This thread isn't about your obsession with Obama or his Race.

YOU injected it into this thread because YOU were clearly triggered.

Fuck off now will ya
So sad.

#LOLGOP
Step 1. Post off topic.
Step 2. Whine about being born a black whiney bitch.
Step3. Get called out for it but still claim victory.

Step 4. Realize most here are you as a racist black cock sucker

You said "wrong and unethical".
...and was referring to official business, not thoughts of voters. I thought I spelled this out already. The ban on a religious test for office is part of the wall of separation of church and State and needs to be maintained. And that's coming from a guy who thinks people's religious beliefs probably should often disqualify them from office.

You said "wrong and unethical".
...and was referring to official business, not thoughts of voters. I thought I spelled this out already. The ban on a religious test for office is part of the wall of separation of church and State and needs to be maintained. And that's coming from a guy who thinks people's religious beliefs probably should often disqualify them from office.

It's a rather silly restriction, unenforceable in official business as well as the thoughts of voters, since those supporting rising candidates in primaries or Congressional approval hearings or whatever are also free to apply said religious test, should they choose to do so. Surely, following one's religious beliefs is not in itself "wrong and unethical".

All it restricts is the use of religious language in official documentation or endorsements. It does not diminish religious influence in an endorsement for office at all, and neither did the Founders intend for it to be so. That is an impossibility.

I have no political problem with religious beliefs. I do, however, have a problem with candidates who by their speech and behavior give lip service to religion for the sake of political expediency, or appear to adhere to no moral code outside of themselves.

All it restricts is the use of religious language in official documentation or endorsements.
And, specifically, keeps us from systemically banning a member of a specific religion from holding office.

It also implicitly operates on the other direction...that is, check your religious hooha at the door, when you enter the halls of government. We don't ask what religion you are, because we don't give a shit, because your religion means jack shit.

All it restricts is the use of religious language in official documentation or endorsements.
And, specifically, keeps us from systemically banning a member of a specific religion from holding office.

My point precisely. It doesn't at all.

It also implicitly operates on the other direction...that is, check your religious hooha at the door, when you enter the halls of government. We don't ask what religion you are, because we don't give a shit, because your religion means jack shit.

Except to those voting. What really is your problem in understanding that? Inherent wishful thinking?

lol. compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment should cover the cost of social services and be one dollar an hour less than the minimum wage to actually have a work ethic from the Age of Iron in modern times.

lol. compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment should cover the cost of social services and be one dollar an hour less than the minimum wage to actually have a work ethic from the Age of Iron in modern times.

Was that even English? Give me a specific example. Not your plagiarism.

Recreational Outrage

May or may not actually be new but it's the first time I heard it. Was on an interview with a comedian who was kicked off stage at a college for thinking he was "entitled" to tell certain jokes.

So I take it you lack self-awareness to the point where you cannot see how that applies to you and this post? Not to mention the slew of daily posts about Obama and Clinton. And don't forget the outrage over every single thing ocasio-cortez says.

Correction. Conservatives laugh at how much of a bone head Cortez is. They aren’t outraged.

Hell, I wish Cortez would become a Senator and take Schumer's place. LOL

not dumb enough for the right wing?

We could solve simple poverty through unemployment compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. The legal and physical infrastructure already exists and would be a more cost effective social safety net that is actually based on economics.

not dumb enough for the right wing?

We could solve simple poverty through unemployment compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. The legal and physical infrastructure already exists and would be a more cost effective social safety net that is actually based on economics.

Current unemployment benefits require that you look for a job while collecting and you still have yet to give me a specific example. You’re a terrible communicator.

Forum List

Back