I just heard a new term coined that perfectly describes the actions of many on the left.

There is a difference between being outraged about something and CHOOSING to look for a reason to be outraged.
Like the poutrage Republicans made when Obama wore a tan suit?

Or how about when Michelle dared to go sleeveless?

Or what about when Republicans got word of Obama being a fan of Dijon mustard?

Do you remember the STINK self-professed conservatives and Republicans made, ON USMB, about those important and influential matters?

Hmmmmm....!?!???

I recall a great deal of weeping and gnashing of teeth over the vital earth-shattering questions of whether or not O'bama "knows who Snooki is". Or uses a technology called a TelePrompTer that was invented and used before he was born. Or how many times he used a filler "ah" while speaking.

All of which questions could have been applied to any other POTUS or any other person, yet until the POTUS was black they were never questions before.

Co-inkydink, I have no doubt....

No. The minimum wage to actually have a work ethic is fifteen an hour.

What? So you changed your mind?
lol. compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment should cover the cost of social services and be one dollar an hour less than the minimum wage to actually have a work ethic from the Age of Iron in modern times.

Was that even English? Give me a specific example. Not your plagiarism.
not dumb enough for the right wing?

We could solve simple poverty through unemployment compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. The legal and physical infrastructure already exists and would be a more cost effective social safety net that is actually based on economics.

Current unemployment benefits require that you look for a job while collecting and you still have yet to give me a specific example. You’re a terrible communicator.
That was the example. The law is, employment at the will of either party.

Whence any repugnance, right wingers?

No. The minimum wage to actually have a work ethic is fifteen an hour.

lol. compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment should cover the cost of social services and be one dollar an hour less than the minimum wage to actually have a work ethic from the Age of Iron in modern times.

We could solve simple poverty through unemployment compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment. The legal and physical infrastructure already exists and would be a more cost effective social safety net that is actually based on economics.

Current unemployment benefits require that you look for a job while collecting and you still have yet to give me a specific example. You’re a terrible communicator.
He is a terrible communicator and I believe that he is also an idiot.

There is a difference between being outraged about something and CHOOSING to look for a reason to be outraged.

Do you remember the STINK self-professed conservatives and Republicans made, ON USMB, about those important and influential matters?

Hmmmmm....!?!???

I recall a great deal of weeping and gnashing of teeth over the vital earth-shattering questions of whether or not O'bama "knows who Snooki is". Or uses a technology called a TelePrompTer that was invented and used before he was born. Or how many times he used a filler "ah" while speaking.

All of which questions could have been applied to any other POTUS or any other person, yet until the POTUS was black they were never questions before.

Who is Snooki, one of the Banana Splits?

who cares; you have only fallacy not valid rebuttals.

No direct example. Bob Smith is 30 and decides he wants to paint at home. How much should he get per month and for how long? F@ck you don’t even know what an example is. Wow.

Wrong. That is you? Since you don’t even know what an example is.

No direct example. Bob Smith is 30 and decides he wants to paint at home. How much should he get per month and for how long? F@ck you don’t even know what an example is. Wow.
The minimum wage is fifteen an hour. We subscribe to Capitalism not your view of social rules and social regulation. How long does Bob want to stay poor just so he can be lazy?

The minimum wage is fifteen an hour. We subscribe to Capitalism not your view of social rules and social regulation. How long does Bob want to stay poor just so he can be lazy?

4ever. Now answer my question please. How much and for how long?

only the right wing, never gets it.

the law is the law.

the law is the law.

Says the man who doesn’t know what an example is. LMAO.

the law is the law.

the law is the law.

Now you’re just dodging. Another win for moi. You’re a loser, Daniel.

Recreational Outrage

May or may not actually be new but it's the first time I heard it. Was on an interview with a comedian who was kicked off stage at a college for thinking he was "entitled" to tell certain jokes.

It's actually Lower Brainstem Outrage: thoughtless and autorantic.

the law is the law.

Now you’re just dodging. Another win for moi. You’re a loser, Daniel.
Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment.

Employment is at the will of either party.

A general welfare solution for simple poverty on an at-will basis is called for.

Hmmmmm....!?!???

Who is Snooki, one of the Banana Splits?
A fat ugly celebrity that morons fawn over

Forum List

Back