I just realized who would be best VP for Trump 2024: Michael Savage

I hate to break it to you, moron, but Savage is the person who talked Trump into running.
There is a huge difference between Talking the Talk and Walking the Walk.

Savage makes money hand-over-fist by serving-up right-wing wet-dream fantasies, rather like Rush.

Why-in-the-world would he want to interrupt his revenue stream and damage his reputation by attaching himself to your Orange Comb-Over Loser?

And in a next-to-useless Second Fiddle role, no less... remembering how Rump throws his Vice Presidents to the wolves when Rump doesn't get his way.

Savage will CONTINUE to beat the drum you've mentioned.

But he's smart enough not to actually DANCE to it.

You, on the other hand, don't run deep enough to even be aware of such distinctions, never mind understanding them. :auiqs.jpg: :cool: :itsok:

Last edited:
Savage is all of or most of the negatives spouted. He is the bad boy of the so-called conservative radio hosts. An enigma to them. Not invited to the party. Trump took from his writings. And his writings are of what Americans are supposed to emulate. No perfection in it. Just what was if not forgotten shoved under the rug. Trump met with Savage a few times as President. Savage may have deserved a medal as Rush got. Savage may have jealous issues with popularity of his radio brethren over his own as the negative comments about him. It was he who coined borders, language and culture.

There is a huge difference between Talking the Talk and Walking the Walk.

Savage makes money hand-over-fist by serving-up right-wing wet-dream fantasies, rather like Rush.

Why-in-the-world would he want to interrupt his revenue stream and damage his reputation by attaching himself to your Orange Comb-Over Loser?

And in a next-to-useless Second Fiddle role, no less... remembering how Rump throws his Vice Presidents to the wolves when Rump doesn't get his way.

Savage will CONTINUE to beat the drum you've mentioned.

But he's smart enough not to actually DANCE to it.

You, on the other hand, don't run deep enough to even be aware of such distinctions, never mind understanding them. :auiqs.jpg: :cool: :itsok:
You are overtly mentally ill.
Savage had Trump on his radio program dozens of times and begged Trump to run for President.
Savage is MAGA Conservative, RW Conservative and you post just proved you're an emotional idiot.

Well, there is that little problem of both Trump and S being alpha males. But I think they could pull it off.

What?
Is the good poster 'myfault' now throwing John F. Kennedy, Jr. under the bus?

Well, that will excite and gladden the Lizard People. Someone send a courier to Comet Pizza to inform 'em they no longer need to fuss over JFK-the-Younger......now they have Michael Savage to, to.....well, to savage. So to speak.

ps....as a personal note: Without the resident QAnon-nutters on this venue it would be a lot less fun.
IMHO

You are overtly mentally ill.
Savage had Trump on his radio program dozens of times and begged Trump to run for President.
Savage is MAGA Conservative, RW Conservative and you post just proved you're an emotional idiot.
None of which has anything whatsoever to do with whether or not Savage would be stupid enough to join a Rumpian 3rd-party ticket.

As to 'emotionalism' in this context, I'm not the one flogging a dead Orange horse and having a hissy-fit like a five-year-old because folks don't agree with me.

None of which has anything whatsoever to do with whether or not Savage would be stupid enough to join a Rumpian 3rd-party ticket.

As to 'emotionalism' in this context, I'm not the one flogging a dead Orange horse and having a hissy-fit like a five-year-old because folks don't agree with me.
The fact is that you know nothing about Savage because you never listened to him.

The fact is that you know nothing about Savage because you never listened to him.
And that is where you are wrong. I routinely listened to him for years. Eventually I grew tired of him and stopped tuning-in. Years ago.

B
And that is where you are wrong. I routinely listened to him for years. Eventually I grew tired of him and stopped tuning-in. Years ago.
because his politics did not mesh with yours perhaps ...

That wasn't the reason. After a few years of listening to him while commuting he started to bore-the-hell outta me.
You did not like his Stories about NYC in the 50s & 60s or his Scientific adventures in the Vast Pacific Islands Or his rundown of his vast Glock Collection or how much he liked his mini30 over his mini14 or how he had CCW renewal class that included Sean Penn ( that was a hoot ) or how he would Bicycle or walk his dog in his Tiburon Neighborhood and chat with Robin Williams on the streets , or his Boating adventures in the Bay & beyond ... ?

You did not like his Stories about NYC in the 50s & 60s or his Scientific adventures in the Vast Pacific Islands Or his rundown of his vast Glock Collection or how much he liked his mini30 over his mini14 or how he had CCW renewal class that included Sean Penn ( that was a hoot ) or how he would Bicycle or walk his dog in his Tiburon Neighborhood and chat with Robin Williams on the streets , or his Boating adventures in the Bay & beyond ... ?
Oh, look, Mommy.,. a fan so loyal he can conjure-up a half-dozen examples of topical discussion on a moment's notice... :laugh: ...as Isaid, I eventually got bored.

Forum List

Back