I just received a letter from Nancy Pelosi

Nancy gave you a letter..... Trump signed the check.
:D

The House of Representatives appropriates money not the President.

Thanks for the $2400 Speaker Pelosi
Wait, weren't you the poster who complained about the deficit and I was the one who reminded who has the purse strings?
You know if you are gonna play both sides of the fence make sure it's not a pointy iron one.

Just got the mail..

The letter informed me I had received $2400 stimulus due to legislation passed by the House of Representatives.

Our great country is experiencing an unprecedented public health and economic challenge as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic,” the letter says. “Our top priority is your health and safety. As we wage total war on this invisible enemy, The House of Representatives is working around the clock to protect hardworking Americans like you from the consequences of the economic shutdown. We are fully committed to ensuring that you and your family have the support you need to get through this time.”

Nancy Pelosi

I am thinking of having it framed
There are 26 letters; which one did she send you?

Just got the mail..

The letter informed me I had received $2400 stimulus due to legislation passed by the House of Representatives.

Our great country is experiencing an unprecedented public health and economic challenge as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic,” the letter says. “Our top priority is your health and safety. As we wage total war on this invisible enemy, The House of Representatives is working around the clock to protect hardworking Americans like you from the consequences of the economic shutdown. We are fully committed to ensuring that you and your family have the support you need to get through this time.”

Nancy Pelosi

I am thinking of having it framed

Isn't it all covered in your cum now?

Forum List

Back