I just received a letter from Nancy Pelosi

Just got the mail..

The letter informed me I had received $2400 stimulus due to legislation passed by the House of Representatives.

Our great country is experiencing an unprecedented public health and economic challenge as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic,” the letter says. “Our top priority is your health and safety. As we wage total war on this invisible enemy, The House of Representatives is working around the clock to protect hardworking Americans like you from the consequences of the economic shutdown. We are fully committed to ensuring that you and your family have the support you need to get through this time.”

Nancy Pelosi

I am thinking of having it framed
Then you got the check and saw it had President Trump's name on it. Which was more valuable?
Never saw a check.....Direct Deposit

From Nancy Pelosi
The Donald personally pressed the enter key. Pelosi couldn't figure out what that clicking noise was.

The President had nothing to do with it. It was the beautiful and talented Nancy Pelosi who wrote the bill appropriating the money

Thanks Speaker Pelosi
She had little to do with it, because she wrote it in crayon and they had to hire an expert to decipher the gibberish. "Trump is a poopyhead" was discovered scrawled on all the margins of the college ruled notebook she used. Then, it had to go through the magnificent Senate, where it was corrected of all the mistakes she introduced. Then, and only then, was it deemed worthy of the president's signature. Nancy spends her days in despair knowing that she has to please president Trump to pass legislation, and it sends her to her ice cream freezer every time.

Nancy gave you a letter..... Trump signed the check.
:D

The House of Representatives appropriates money not the President.

Thanks for the $2400 Speaker Pelosi

Just remember that when you start bitching about the skyrocketing deficit & trillions of dollars spent AND THEY WANT MORE...……...is was the Democratic House that did it, not the President.

And you lie like a 2 bit hussy that she signed the letter...………...no wonder this is in Conspiracy Theories

Just remember that when you start bitching about the skyrocketing deficit & trillions of dollars spent AND THEY WANT MORE...……...is was the Democratic House that did it, not the President.

And you lie like a 2 bit hussy that she signed the letter...………...no wonder this is in Conspiracy Theories

I just got $2400

Thanks to the generosity of Nancy Pelosi

Last I heard, Trump signed the check, and the bill that sent it to you.
Trump signed the check?

Lock him up.
Only the Treasury Secretary is authorized to sign checks on behalf of the Treasury Department

I'm sure his signature was there as well.

but, like you, I got mine thru direct deposit.

I just got $2400

Thanks to the generosity of Nancy Pelosi
Nancy could be generous and send you a check for $24 million.

Won't be worth a damn unless Trump approves it.

Last I heard, Trump signed the check, and the bill that sent it to you.
Trump signed the check?

Lock him up.
Only the Treasury Secretary is authorized to sign checks on behalf of the Treasury Department

I'm sure his signature was there as well.

but, like you, I got mine thru direct deposit.

And you will probably get the letter as well...……..with Trumps signature.

Pelosi as usual is nowhere to be seen

and I"ll give it exactly what it deserves

1588254386987.png

Just got the mail..

The letter informed me I had received $2400 stimulus due to legislation passed by the House of Representatives.

Our great country is experiencing an unprecedented public health and economic challenge as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic,” the letter says. “Our top priority is your health and safety. As we wage total war on this invisible enemy, The House of Representatives is working around the clock to protect hardworking Americans like you from the consequences of the economic shutdown. We are fully committed to ensuring that you and your family have the support you need to get through this time.”

Nancy Pelosi

Nancy Pelosi is the worst example of a political elitist. She only cares about power and is one of the most divisive figures in American politics.

What I can’t understand is why in such an economic downturn, would Pelosi use taxpayer dollars to mail a letter to every tax paying American to brag about giving us money

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

I got one from Trump yesterday.
If I get one from Pelosi I'll use it to wipe my ass.

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

Trump?

What did Trump have to do with it?

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

Trump?

Everything
Besides standing in the way of everything, what did Pelosi have to do with it?

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

Trump?

Everything
She crafted and passed the bill

Thankfully, we have Nancy Pelosi looking out for the people in this country

Just got the mail..

Nancy Pelosi

Trump?

Everything
She crafted and passed the bill

Thankfully, we have Nancy Pelosi looking out for the people in this country
Bullshit.
She put Planned-Parenthood , guns and ammo taxes, and bailouts for her donors in that legislation.

Forum List

Back