“I just want a Republican in the White House.”

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘I just want a Republican in the White House, I wish it wasn’t Trump, I wish someone else was the nominee, I know Trump is unfit to be president, a pathological liar, corrupt, dishonest, and a criminal.

But I’m voting for Trump anyway, I don’t have the luxury to worry about his endless faults and failings – there’s no one else.”

Are there any Trump voters here to whom this applies?

It would be interesting to see how may Trump voters feel this way.

the same could be said of those voting for Hillary, Biden, and kammie.

not one of the 4 should be allowed within 100 miles of the Oval Office.

but people at our level have no say in who is nominated or elected.

the same could be said of those voting for Hillary, Biden, and kammie.

not one of the 4 should be allowed within 100 miles of the Oval Office.

but people at our level have no say in who is nominated or elected.
Your level? What is that?

Has anyone ever noticed Democrats nominate the worst most unqualified people?

Kamala
Biden
Hillary
0bama
Kerry

Not one of them has ever run anything. None have run a business. Kamala and Biden are the most abjectly unqualified of the four. 0bama the least qualified by far. Hillary, has never run anything, AND is well-hated by everyone, Biden and Kerry: Have you know people at work who were pompous know-it-alls, yet always made the wrong decisions, and were regarded as doofuses? Well, that's Kerry and Biden. Then you go down a rung, and there's fricking Beto, the biggest empty suit in politics.

Trump, on the other hand, is the most qualified candidate in American history. Among the most successful presidents AND a hugely successful 50-year business career. Nothing matches that. Then you throw in a highly-successful TV show as a cherry on top.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back