I Just Want To Know One Thing

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
The report is in, mewler has spoken, Barr has spoken, no persecution of Trump is forthcoming so,

I just have one question to all our dimocrap pals........

Watcha gonna do now, bitches????

:777::21::boobies::bye1::dance::cul2::dunno::dunno::hhello:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Phase 2
Congressional investigation

There's already been several.

But since dimocrap scum are incapable of anything other than hate, I recommend you go for it.

You are gonna lose so fucking bad in 2020, it will be Earth shaking. I shit you not.

All you people got is hate. The rest of the Country is trying to pay the bills, raise their children, fix up their homes, take care of loved ones and all you scumbags got is hate.

Try winning an election on hate again. Once was all the chances you'll ever get. Ever. It worked slightly in '18

Next time, you're gonna get beat like a rented mule.

Please, please keep on hating.

please

Please impeach Trump. Not many good movies in the pike for the rest of the year.

:113:The dems would not win a single state if they voted to impeach Trump..

Phase 2

Yeah, now they will investigate if he obstructed and Pelosi will say there is not enough to impeach and convict and they will need to win the Senate...

I am just wish Pelosi was not smarter than the average voter that want to impeach Trump because watching the political suicide would be hilarious...

Phase 2

Yeah, now they will investigate if he obstructed and Pelosi will say there is not enough to impeach and convict and they will need to win the Senate...

I am just wish Pelosi was not smarter than the average voter that want to impeach Trump because watching the political suicide would be hilarious...
Epic.....it would be epic...:113:

:113:The dems would not win a single state if they voted to impeach Trump..

Well, they're not doing anything else worthwhile so they might as well try to destroy what's left of our government.

It is, after all, what dimocrap scum do..... destroy things.

Look around you and tell us about the things dimocrap scum have made better by their control of them.....

nothing

The answer is -- Nothing. Unless you consider human feces in downtown Sang Frang an improvement. some might

I don't know about that one. I might have to think about it for a while.

They have plenty planned. Investigations, the NY issue, Mueller testimony, etc.

A long way to go here. I thought this was common knowledge.

The have to get their revenge for the birther nonsense and Benghazi investigation...

Yeah, I think I will sleep through this nonsense...

They have plenty planned. Investigations, the NY issue, Mueller testimony, etc.

A long way to go here. I thought this was common knowledge.

ScarceEcstaticDiplodocus-small.gif

I hope they keep it up. They are converting Trump haters into supportes of him. Also they are uncovering evidence of law breaking by Obama and Hillary.

The report is in, mewler has spoken, Barr has spoken, no persecution of Trump is forthcoming so,

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You haven't read the report have you?

You haven't read the report have you?

Yes.

Boring as fuck

And I hate DOJ acronyms. The worst.

Did you get your mommy to read it to you last night??

I'm going to REJOICE that the investigation resulted in;

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list."

And I shall LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH at every conservative who is SO STUPID he actually believes Meuller didn't get anyone........

The investigation was a success.

I'm going to REJOICE that the investigation resulted in;

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list."

And I shall LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH at every conservative who is SO STUPID he actually believes Meuller didn't get anyone........

The investigation was a success.

It's a good thing the small things in life make you happy

enjoy.

BTW, Those Russians? You know, the ones that make up half of mewler's indictments?

When are they gonna be sentenced??

I have said this many times, and the bed wetters continue to prove it. The entire foundation of their political philosophy is hate and envy of people who have more shit than they do. Hate is what compells them. It's what keeps them angry even when they win, which has been rare since their meat puppet faggot messiah managed to get elected.

Even after they had the entire gov't locked in 2008, they were seething that there was still opposition. They could not stop talking about Sarah Palin, blaming Bush, or calling the country racist. These are truly the most pathetic and miserable pieces of shit on earth.

Forum List

Back