I just watched Zelensky help take the wheels off of the democrats wagon.

Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.
Well after Biden, we know that's OK. :)

Yep!

Though it is not like it was a new thing under Biden.

I seem to recall Trump withholding money from Central American countries till they did what he wanted in the area of illegal immigration.

We have been doing this with our money for longer than any of us have been alive.

How does recognizing Trump for what he is make me not a libertarian? We libertarians had Trump figured out a long time ago.

you try too hard.

The questionable part is why he used his own private attorney to conduct what he is claiming was official government business.

You parrot the progressive talking points every single time mr fraud. You're no libertarian. Libertarians think. You don't.

And lo and behold, like progressive parrot/village idiots everywhere, when cornered you respond with a laughing emoji.

The jokes on you....clownboi.

why did you reply to yourself?

do you often call yourself a clownboi?

Because you didn't respond, clownboi.

So, since I did not respond, you choose to talk to yourself.

That says a lot about you.

Sometimes talking to oneself is the best way to make a point to a partisan whore. Such as yourself. Call it the Socratic Method. Of course, you have to be educated to understand what that means.

Clearly you are not an educated person.

Sometimes talking to oneself is the best way to make a point to a partisan whore. Such as yourself. Call it the Socratic Method. Of course, you have to be educated to understand what that means.

Sort of cute you of all people calling anyone a partisan whore...you whose nose is so far up Trump's ass you know what he had to drink this morning.

Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.
If only Trump had that power with Sanctuary Shitties

Please say this with a lisp as it's far funnier that way.

Like San Franshitsco, Thilly Boy

Thanktuary Thitties!

Sort of cute you of all people calling anyone a partisan whore...you whose nose is so far up Trump's ass you know what he had to drink this morning.
Partisan Whore!

Partisan Whore!

KenobiIronyMeters.jpeg

Well after Biden, we know that's OK. :)

Yep!

Though it is not like it was a new thing under Biden.

I seem to recall Trump withholding money from Central American countries till they did what he wanted in the area of illegal immigration.

We have been doing this with our money for longer than any of us have been alive.
Yea I thought about that too after you said it and our history is riddled with it.

Actually, our noses are up the rear end of the Constitution. Something you are trying to wipe your ass with. Partisan whore.

Actually, our noses are up the rear end of the Constitution. Something you are trying to wipe your ass with. Partisan whore.

:21::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you would not know the Constitution if someone read it to you!

:21::21::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

you would not know the Constitution if someone read it to you!

Says the person trying to destroy it. Like I said, mr. partisan whore, you are no libertarian. You are a fucking statist through and through.

The dims will just say Trump has bullied him into telling them what Trump wants.
Yeah right there on live TV with the whole world watching. Trump must be a great master magician and illusionist among other things.

Says the person trying to destroy it. Like I said, mr. partisan whore, you are no libertarian. You are a fucking statist through and through.

This should be fun....

how am I trying to destroy it?

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

Hello partisan whore!:bye1:
Westwall, answer me this: What is the logical reason that Trump would care about or try to resurrect an investigation into a prosecutor who was removed....how many years ago now? Other than to smear Biden, I mean.
And to smear Biden to what purpose? Biden does an ample job of disqualifying and discrediting himself all by his lonesome. He doesn't need Trump's help for that.

This should be fun....

how am I trying to destroy it?

You support progressives and the only way they can get what they want is to ignore the COTUS. Politicians in this country don't swear allegiance to a person, we swear it to that document. ANYONE who attempts to abrogate the COTUS, as your progressive masters do all of the time, is an enemy of the people of this country.

You support progressives and the only way they can get what they want is to ignore the COTUS. Politicians in this country don't swear allegiance to a person, we swear it to that document. ANYONE who attempts to abrogate the COTUS, as your progressive masters do all of the time, is an enemy of the people of this country.

So, you have nothing other than this made up belief that since I do not worship Trump like you I support progressives.

I assumed as much.

But hey, I will let you redeem yourself...name one progressive view that I support.

Only a brainless idiot would think that.

Only a brainless idiot would think that.

Yeah, because Trump has never withheld aide from any country for not doing what he thought they should be doing...:21::21::21::21:

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

Westwall, answer me this: What is the logical reason that Trump would care about or try to resurrect an investigation into a prosecutor who was removed....how many years ago now? Other than to smear Biden, I mean.

Because Ukraine suffers from systemic, and long running corruption. Trump doesn't want US Taxpayer money going to corruptocrats so it makes perfect sense to check up on what Ukraine is doing investigation wise to a KNOWN incredibly corrupt company.
Just a rundown of the facts, with no spin. Obama supported investigations into corruption; he didn't want to be throwing good money after bad, either. The owner of Burisma fled to Russia with Veshenko before the Bidens arrived on the scene. The EU and the World Bank, as well as Obama, wanted Shokin out because he was AG and was not prosecuting corruption in his country. Anyone planning to be a creditor or give aid had a good reason to want the corruption stopped.

This article pretty much lays out the basic facts. I'm confused why Biden needs any underlying motive to get rid of Shokin--he had Obama and most of the developed world telling him to. It wasn't some big secret at the time.

What Were The Bidens Doing In Ukraine? 5 Questions Answered

The only alarm bells I hear right now are why the new president of Ukraine is calling Shokin a good prosecutor. Have they hired someone in the Moscow old boys club again?

Because Ukraine suffers from systemic, and long running corruption. Trump doesn't want US Taxpayer money going to corruptocrats so it makes perfect sense to check up on what Ukraine is doing investigation wise to a KNOWN incredibly corrupt company.
Just a rundown of the facts, with no spin. Obama supported investigations into corruption; he didn't want to be throwing good money after bad, either. The owner of Burisma fled to Russia with Veshenko before the Bidens arrived on the scene. The EU and the World Bank, as well as Obama, wanted Shokin out because he was AG and was not prosecuting corruption in his country. Anyone planning to be a creditor or give aid had a good reason to want the corruption stopped.

This article pretty much lays out the basic facts. I'm confused why Biden needs any underlying motive to get rid of Shokin--he had Obama and most of the developed world telling him to. It wasn't some big secret at the time.

What Were The Bidens Doing In Ukraine? 5 Questions Answered

The only alarm bells I hear right now are why the new president of Ukraine is calling Shokin a good prosecutor. Have they hired someone in the Moscow old boys club again?

I suggest you look at who is calling Shokin corrupt. The very companies and people he was investigating. It is a very common tactic to accuse those of what it is that you are doing.

None of that is compelling.

Forum List

Back