I just watched Zelensky help take the wheels off of the democrats wagon.

Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.
You so stupid you funny. Let it go, you losers lost, again.

Zilensky was on a live interview on TV just now and he denied any hanky panky with Trump regarding sleepy Joe. So yet again the democrats have shit the bed. Stick a fork in em, they're done.
This friggin fiasco didn't even take 48 hours and it was done before it got started. I guess the shitheads didn't remember that both parties were handy at the UN and handy for live TV coverage. DUH!

Did he have any choice? Had he said otherwise Trump would have cut all their aide.

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

Hello partisan whore!:bye1:
Westwall, answer me this: What is the logical reason that Trump would care about or try to resurrect an investigation into a prosecutor who was removed....how many years ago now? Other than to smear Biden, I mean.

No.. I'm understanding it all now.

Maybe he was in it all along... Maybe they both work for... PUTIN!!!

And maybe PUTIN!!! is secretly a ZIONIST!!! NETANYAHU!!! puppet.

Maybe Area51 Aliens are really controlling NETANYAHU!!!

And you claim to be a libertarian! HAH! There is nothing in the conversation even remotely questionable....unless you are a died in the wool partisan whore.

Westwall, answer me this: What is the logical reason that Trump would care about or try to resurrect an investigation into a prosecutor who was removed....how many years ago now? Other than to smear Biden, I mean.

Because Ukraine suffers from systemic, and long running corruption. Trump doesn't want US Taxpayer money going to corruptocrats so it makes perfect sense to check up on what Ukraine is doing investigation wise to a KNOWN incredibly corrupt company.

How does recognizing Trump for what he is make me not a libertarian? We libertarians had Trump figured out a long time ago.

you try too hard.

The questionable part is why he used his own private attorney to conduct what he is claiming was official government business.

Because as part of the Spygate investigation and because of FISA abuses that are being investigated....Trump saw the comments when Biden was talking about bribing Ukraine into laying off his kid.

Ukraine was deeply involved in the Russian Collusion hoax.
It's pretty much part of the same conspiracy.

Of course he would ESPECIALLY NOW that you assholes have mentioned it and could use it on your supposed impeachment.....you really are this stupid...no act...reality!

not my impeachment, I have been against even talking about it let alone doing it.

Do try and keep up

How does recognizing Trump for what he is make me not a libertarian? We libertarians had Trump figured out a long time ago.

you try too hard.

The questionable part is why he used his own private attorney to conduct what he is claiming was official government business.

You parrot the progressive talking points every single time mr fraud. You're no libertarian. Libertarians think. You don't.

...and still no Russian connection, Or Ukraine connection for that matter. Lol

you try too hard.

You parrot the progressive talking points every single time mr fraud. You're no libertarian. Libertarians think. You don't.

And lo and behold, like progressive parrot/village idiots everywhere, when cornered you respond with a laughing emoji.

The jokes on you....clownboi.

...and still no Russian connection, Or Ukraine connection for that matter. Lol

Yep, which is what I have said all along.

you are sort of slow on the uptake.

you try too hard.

And lo and behold, like progressive parrot/village idiots everywhere, when cornered you respond with a laughing emoji.

why did you reply to yourself?

do you often call yourself a clownboi?

you try too hard.

Because you didn't respond, clownboi.

you try too hard.

Because you didn't respond, clownboi.

So, since I did not respond, you choose to talk to yourself.

That says a lot about you.

Well after Biden, we know that's OK. :)

71229168_10220735822212440_6768616348210692096_n.jpg

Forum List

Back