I keep asking myself...

You simply refuse and accept that other people can have, and hold different beliefs and values as yourself.

No, I totally accept that you've been scammed by the Churches into buying into Bronze Age morality to keep you in line. I just don't take your views very seriously.
Now you're just making a fool of yourself. Clearly you've never seen my work in the religious threads... Again, you're lashing out at unfounded assumptions. And again; particularly in your latest response.... You are wrong. You see... I'm not the religious type.

One thing is clear, and was stated clearly by Comey himself. If anyone but Hillary had done what she did... They'd be in jail.
He said the exact opposite, moron.
"Is not to suggest that in similar
circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.”
James Comey

circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions.”
James Comey
Right.
He is saying they will have to do the something like drivers school for people who get speeding tickets.
That means he is saying that what she did was in violation of regulations, but was not a crime against the United States.

James Comey
Right.
He is saying they will have to do the something like drivers school for people who get speeding tickets.
That means he is saying that what she did was in violation of regulations, but was not a crime against the United States.
Riiight....

Riiight....
That's exactly what he was saying.
Then explain... precisely what consequences did Hillary suffer? Absolutely none. She didn't even have her security clearance suspended.

Then explain... precisely what consequences did Hillary suffer? Absolutely none. She didn't even have her security clearance suspended.
So?

You're being petty.
Petty? Christ man! It Clearly validates the fact that there is a double standard. And that comey is complicit in propping it up. I led you to the water. It's up to you to drink...

Petty? Christ man! It Clearly validates the fact that there is a double standard. And that comey is complicit in propping it up. I led you to the water. It's up to you to drink...
The FBI is tasked with investigating CRIMES, not hand out speeding tickets.

They were to make a recommendation based on the facts. The facts have plenty enough transgressions to proceed with a recommendation to the DOJ for misconduct. Comey covered for the Clintons and the DOJ, because of the airplane visit getting exposed. He's corrupt. And so is Hillary. And you know it. I at least have more respect for you if you admitted what we both know. And that you frankly don't care as long as your "team" wins.

They were to make a recommendation based on the facts. The facts have plenty enough transgressions to proceed with a recommendation to the DOJ for misconduct. Comey covered for the Clintons and the DOJ, because of the airplane visit getting exposed. He's corrupt. And so is Hillary. And you know it. I at least have more respect for you if you admitted what we both know. And that you frankly don't care as long as your "team" wins.
Its job is to investigate CRIMES. They didn't find evidence of a crime.
End of story.

Its job is to investigate CRIMES. They didn't find evidence of a crime.
End of story.
They ignored the evidence of which there was tons!!!

How many criminal acts and lies at the highest level does this woman have to commit before her defenders start to become nauseous or run to the confessionals?

Trump or no Trump, these glaring scandals and national disgrace --- by those in power --- has no beginning and has no end.
You need to ask yourself how many criminal convictions has Clinton sustained.

When Clinton is convicted of a crime, her supporters will stop supporting her.

Otherwise, all citizens are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law - a simple, fundamental tenet of American jurisprudence you and others on the right are clearly incapable of understanding.

And lying about Clinton being a 'criminal' only makes conservatives look ignorant and ridiculous.

How many criminal acts and lies at the highest level does this woman have to commit before her defenders start to become nauseous or run to the confessionals?

Trump or no Trump, these glaring scandals and national disgrace --- by those in power --- has no beginning and has no end.
You need to ask yourself how many criminal convictions has Clinton sustained.

When Clinton is convicted of a crime, her supporters will stop supporting her.

Otherwise, all citizens are presumed innocent until found guilty in a court of law - a simple, fundamental tenet of American jurisprudence you and others on the right are clearly incapable of understanding.

And lying about Clinton being a 'criminal' only makes conservatives look ignorant and ridiculous.

Even your own kind are blushing with your insanely naive statement here.

Or were you just trying out some new jokes?

Forum List

Back