I knew the a$$ wouldn't go gracefully into the night...

So, I call bull crud....I'm on my Kindle and its harder to do a Google....the article should have given support to its accusa

You mean like the NY & LA Times, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, and the alphabet channels do?

I must admit, the idiocy of the LWNJ's is on full display tonight.

Can we call it their "Death Throes"?

Trump is the Alpha Male. Obama is the Beta Male. Trump looks you in the eye. Obama schemes behind your back and lets other people do his fighting for him (usually women).

:rolleyes:

Trump looks you in the eye and fucking lies.
:itsok: snowflake. We understand your frustration. :lol:

We understand that when Trump goes down in flames you will disappear from this board and hope that no one remembers your name
You let me know when that happens, ok snowflake?

Trump is the Alpha Male. Obama is the Beta Male. Trump looks you in the eye. Obama schemes behind your back and lets other people do his fighting for him (usually women).

:rolleyes:

Trump looks you in the eye and fucking lies.
:itsok: snowflake. We understand your frustration. :lol:

Trump lemming like you? Understand something? Not likely.
No, I do understand your frustration. I just don't give a shit. :lol::poke:

Obama is an alpha male who won both times with much bigger margins thanTrump. He just doesn't have to try to prove it over and over again like the short fingered vulgarian Trump.
If that's your version of an "alpha male", you can see why we call you "snowflakes"...
2eb08fc2b21a5a82837fc15980b0ef4e.jpg

When there are no bright lights, when the cameras are off, that is when the real Obama goes to work. He is a subversive, has always been a subversive and he will continue to be a subversive. He cons Liberals and the Media with his big smile and smooth voice. Obama's picture should pop up when you google "Con Man". His life goal is to diminish and weaken America. And Liberals are the useful idiots helping him do that work.

Yet another reason to hate Obama and the Democrat party. I hope it blows up in their face so hard that it knocks their ears off.

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

"When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.

<snip>

Since Donald Trump’s election, this little-known but well-funded protesting arm has beefed up staff and ramped up recruitment of young liberal activists, declaring on its website, “We’re not backing down.” Determined to salvage Obama’s legacy,”it’s drawing battle lines on immigration, ObamaCare, race relations and climate change.

Obama is intimately involved in OFA operations and even tweets from the group’s account. In fact, he gave marching orders to OFA foot soldiers following Trump’s upset victory.

<snip>

Far from sulking, OFA activists helped organize anti-Trump marches across US cities, some of which turned into riots. After Trump issued a temporary ban on immigration from seven terror-prone Muslim nations, the demonstrators jammed airports, chanting: “No ban, no wall, sanctuary for all!”

Run by old Obama aides and campaign workers, federal tax records show “nonpartisan” OFA marshals 32,525 volunteers nationwide. Registered as a 501(c)(4), it doesn’t have to disclose its donors, but they’ve been generous. OFA has raised more than $40 million in contributions and grants since evolving from Obama’s campaign organization Obama for America in 2013.

..."

http://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/

Ain't payback a bitch!

Obama is an alpha male who won both times with much bigger margins thanTrump. He just doesn't have to try to prove it over and over again like the short fingered vulgarian Trump.
If that's your version of an "alpha male", you can see why we call you "snowflakes"...
View attachment 112035

obama-bike.jpg
obama-dog_1653699c.jpg
CRzByPOXIAEClDg.jpg

Forum List

Back