Zone1 I know at least one italian-american who claims to have been called black in a racist way growing up in the USA in New York

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
I know at least one italian-american who claims to have been called black in a racist way growing up in the USA in New York

I know at least one italian-american who claims to have been called black in a racist way growing up in the USA in New York

my grand mothers 2 brothers were so dark that one used to hang with black people because they accepted him more than the Sicilians did...

Sicily was on the ancient invasion superhighway Mort

There's a lot to be revealed w/dna testings that would lead to all manner of ethnic conjecture, including arabic

That said, having been born a blond blue eyed child in a Sicilian family created quite the flap

I'm told there was some concern as to who put 'da creme in da coffee'....... :rolleyes:

~S~

they usually call us "dagos."

the first generations of sicilians were imported to replace the slaves in the south, pretty much the reason central americans are being imported now.

Forum List

Back