I know Democrats won't take this seriously, but...

"Another way of saying". That's you just making shit up to fit your narrative. You guys do that all day, every day.

My position on abortion, not that you had the basic human curiosity to ask: I agree with REPUBLICAN Lindsey Graham's 16-week limit, and I'd like to THEN see BOTH ends of the spectrum pool their considerable passion and resources to minimize the REAL problem, which is DEMAND.

But you go ahead and make shit up, because that's the best you can do. I get it every day here.

So why did you vote for Joe Biden, who supports abortion on demand at any stage?

You don't have a different plan.
I do. I plan to vote for good candidates, regardless of what the rest of you do.

I suppose I could deliberate over who is worse, Biden or Trump, and then try to convince the rest of you to vote the same bad candidate I choose. This is the standard approach, and ensures my vote goes to a bad candidate. Seems dumb to me.

Or, I could vote for candidates I actually believe in, and not worry about the pundits assessment of their odds of winning. That ensures my vote honestly represents my views and goes to a decent candidate. This approach means I might miss out on the "opportunity' to choose between Biden and Trump. Darn.

I do. I plan to vote for good candidates, regardless of what the rest of you do.

I suppose I could deliberate over who is worse, Biden or Trump, and then try to convince the rest of you to vote the same bad candidate I choose. This is the standard approach, and ensures my vote goes to a bad candidate. Seems dumb to me.

Or, I could vote for candidates I actually believe in, and not worry about the pundits assessment of their odds of winning. That ensures my vote honestly represents my views and goes to a decent candidate. This approach means I might miss out on the "opportunity' to choose between Biden and Trump. Darn.

You not participating
Is your business
I truly don't care.

You are the 6 year old who takes his basketball to the court and when the other kids won't do what he wants takes his ball and goes home.
Again that's fine.

It's the delusion of telling your mom that you defeated everyone, that is troubling.

You not participating
Is your business
I truly don't care.
And you voting for shitting candidates is, unfortunately, everyone's business. Because you keep electing them. Way to go!
You are the 6 year old who takes his basketball to the court and when the other kids won't do what he wants takes his ball and goes home.
Yes, yes. I suspect you go to these kinds of insults because you recognize how childish and ignorant your argument is.

Anyway, I'm not voting for your fucking party until you nominate decent candidates. Sorry.

And you voting for shitting candidates is, unfortunately, everyone's business. Because you keep electing them. Way to go!

Yes, yes. I suspect you go to these kinds of insults because you recognize how childish and ignorant your argument is.

Anyway, I'm not voting for your fucking party until you nominate decent candidates. Sorry.

Again, it really doesn't matter.
The idiots that don't participate are on each side.

You all don't want to participate
It doesn't make you special.

Skylar, this is a perfect example of why I say that trying to deal with people like this is like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus. He truly, absolutely believes what he wrote there. Many of them do.

Disagree with them, and you are literally of Satan. There is no way to introduce reason in a "conversation" when that is where they're coming from. How in the world does this happen? And far worse, there is no on/off switch on something like this.
Trump Is Our Exorcist

Where do you think the idea of Satan came from and why do so many people believe in its personification? From time immemorial, there have been power-hungry degenerates who acted like they were possessed. The Liberal is not your friend; he is a fiend.

Trump Is Our Exorcist

The Exalted One.

210226130859-02-golden-trump-statue-cpac-super-169.jpg

Forum List

Back