I know Democrats won't take this seriously, but...

Why are you defending the guy wearing the KKK uniform?
It's a party and apparently the folks in the 80's took the sticks out of their asses......Of course the New Republicans found those sticks and shoved them right up their own asses, and it's still there.

Why are you defending the guy wearing the KKK uniform?
It's a party and apparently the folks in the 80's took the sticks out of their asses......Of course the New Republicans found those sticks and shoved them right up their own asses, and it's still there.

So you've had two opportunities now to explain why you're defending the guy wearing the KKK uniform, and you balked.

Now you're just going to be the guy who likes the KKK around here. Congrats!

:dance:

I already changed the 'you guys' before you responded. But apparently after you'd read the original draft.

And I wake up each morning to read about what right conservatives have stripped away, what book they've banned, who they are punching down on.

Its not a good look outside their echo-chamber. But its perfectly consistent with the politics of revenge.

If nothing else you are one hilarious little bitch.

So you've had two opportunities now to explain why you're defending the guy wearing the KKK uniform, and you balked.

Now you're just going to be the guy who likes the KKK around here. Congrats!

:dance:
Crocodile trigger alert! A Klan Costume. You've been showing that grainy old party photo from the 80's for years now and you still haven't explained why you hate beer or costume parties. I've asked you dozens of times.

As I explained many times, the kids in the 80's just didn't have the same stick up their asses that the Neo Bunch has shoved up their asses nowadays.

Crocodile trigger alert! A Klan Costume. You've been showing that grainy old party photo from the 80's for years now and you still haven't explained why you hate beer or costume parties. I've asked you dozens of times.

As I explained many times, the kids in the 80's just didn't have the same stick up their asses that the Neo Bunch has shoved up their asses nowadays.

Sure, Klanny, whatever you say.

Enjoy your kleagle meeting tonight.

That's the Neo-GOP/Faux "Not News" lies speaking. Those lies that they've been stuffing down the flocks throat for years. Every year, they say more black voter are thinking about voting New Republican this and every year the Dems still get 90 %
Zzzz. Please continue to pay no attention to reality and blindly believe the fake libtard MSM “news” and its so-called “reporting.” :itsok:

Nope. That's the scam that's destroying our nation. And you're promoting it. Thanks. 😒
Sorry, it's mathematics. You can't winge your way out of it.

Money matters. Reasonable people are going to bet on one of the two horses that can win. As long as the system remains the same, only two possible winners will be candidates in every presidential election.

Forum List

Back