🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I know I am not supposed get involved in my fetishes at work but this girl is not making it easy

FBJ :

You keep asking for advice for really simple events . For some reason, they are female related .

If you get a date with a female, are you going to ask Skye & Bonzi what the date should be? Where to take her ? Topic of conversation ? After hours recreation?

I think you are trolling ?

If you don't know about women at this point in your life ; internet boards is not a place to ask.

Both women you mentioned are good looking as you describe. If you get fluttered and weak in the knees every time a gorgeous women occupies your personal space, then ask us for advice- It is going to be a very long 12 months.

Usually a short meet can be in order.

A hotdog stand on a nice day and a meal on a park bench to just talk.

A walk around the block of a night.

Sports bar- finger food and beverages after work or on a weekend.

Roller rink. If she don't know how..... She will laugh at learning .

Invite her over to your place for a quick meal, take her to a movie afterwards .

A first date does not have to be expensive. If a guy has a good personality, knows how to converse , act mature but still have fun, and has a good personality ...... She will more than likely enjoy the date.

There is an " Ora " that fills the air on initial dates . It can't be tense and either he or she cannot act like they are about to go through surgery. You have to feel comfortable around each other . DO NOT TALK negative about anyone or anything till you get to know her well. Negative conversations after meeting someone is depressing, and if she is smarter than you- probably is - she will see you as a below grade person; which does not equal another date.

Preplan and think ahead a little . Where you are going to take her ; what you will talk about and asking her out again. A guy has to lead on the first two or three dates to make her feel comfortable around him, and it keeps the pressure of the dating off of her. Date time- location - conversation and plan ( ask ) next date.

If she calls you at home , on your cell or at work - you got things off of the ground..... Congrats. If you call her do not do it too frequently.

***Don't crowd her. *** Let her keep her space.

If she does not answer the phone, does not return your calls and makes lame excuses for doing so , you are wasting your time. Move on.

My last comments on this topic.

Shadow 355

Last edited:
So many questions....so little time.....
:rolleyes::popcorn:

Ok Skye. You have been elected to go out with FBJ.

Dress nice, your arms around his upper arm when you walk with him.

Set close to his side at dinner, rub his leg at the football game for all to see.

Standing in line at the restraunt, kiss him on the cheek.

Keep a smile - this guy makes you happy.

Let him know how much you care; pay for the date. ALWAYS.

If you two do not hit if off - Chris L is next.

Then Bonzi

Then........

( LMAO ) geeze I crack myself up sometimes.

Shadow 355

Same advice I gave JoeyB. Don't ever get on a shrink's couch. You'll never get up.

I have this fetish called "Financial Slavery" and get turned on when a woman allows me to get spending money on her without anything in return. So one of my female coworkers is always asking me to buy her lunch and part of me wants to tell her.......i will like to spoil and I will buy u lunch but you have to keep it a secret between us"

But I better not do that so I will just have to be strong and not allow her to bring the fetish side of me at work. What makes the financial slavery fetish almost come at work is how happy she looks when I mentioned i may treat her combined with her being attractive. Last week I told her I would treat her to lunch if the Cowboys beat the eagles and when I came to work she was still looking to be treated even though the cowboys lost?

Now one of her girfriends wants me to treat her to dinner if the Cowboys win the SB but I don;t think I have to worry about that. But all this treating talk at work is making the financial slavery fetish come to surface and I prefer to do that type of stufff after work hours

So should I just say dinner next dinner so that way I can do this after work hours?
sure; just let them know you have a generous petty cash fund to work with, and you would love to discover new things with a new girl friend.

Isn't that just awesome though? Tease and taunt and deny a man while likely forcing him to wear a chastity device as you enslave his mind as he willingly surrenders his financial resources to you?

I am aware of "financial slavery". Believe it or not it is a thing.

FBJ :

You keep asking for advice for really simple events . For some reason, they are female related .

If you get a date with a female, are you going to ask Skye & Bonzi what the date should be? Where to take her ? Topic of conversation ? After hours recreation?

I think you are trolling ?
he's turning the board into his personal eharmony. Can anyone say- "creepy"

I have this fetish called "Financial Slavery" and get turned on when a woman allows me to get spending money on her without anything in return. So one of my female coworkers is always asking me to buy her lunch and part of me wants to tell her.......i will like to spoil and I will buy u lunch but you have to keep it a secret between us"

But I better not do that so I will just have to be strong and not allow her to bring the fetish side of me at work. What makes the financial slavery fetish almost come at work is how happy she looks when I mentioned i may treat her combined with her being attractive. Last week I told her I would treat her to lunch if the Cowboys beat the eagles and when I came to work she was still looking to be treated even though the cowboys lost?

Now one of her girfriends wants me to treat her to dinner if the Cowboys win the SB but I don;t think I have to worry about that. But all this treating talk at work is making the financial slavery fetish come to surface and I prefer to do that type of stufff after work hours

So should I just say dinner next dinner so that way I can do this after work hours?

Let me ask... what if you buy them lunch etc. and they just use you (you get nothing in return).... is there a payback????

Nope, just the fact that they are attractive and want to spend my money
raised-eyebrow.jpg

Let me ask... what if you buy them lunch etc. and they just use you (you get nothing in return).... is there a payback????

Nope, just the fact that they are attractive and want to spend my money
raised-eyebrow.jpg

okay that was some funny shit....

"Financial slavery" is the dumbest idea you have concocted yet, you moron! Your condition is called "being a chump". Jesus fucking tap dancing Christ, do you really it is a positive to attempt to legitimize your loserhood into some kind of make-believe fetish? You are ridiculous.

I like to be a pin up artist. I mean, I like when guys use me as art on their wall...
Some people call it being chained in dungeon, but I consider myself a masterpiece.....

"Financial slavery" is the dumbest idea you have concocted yet, you moron! Your condition is called "being a chump". Jesus fucking tap dancing Christ, do you really it is a positive to attempt to legitimize your loserhood into some kind of make-believe fetish? You are ridiculous.

It;s not a made up fetish it's a real one jackass

Bullshit. It is a disorder. It is a milder form a cuckhold, where you are so beholden to a chick that you are forced to sit there and watch another dude screw her. How can you possibly get pleasure from someone taking advantage of you? That is sick.

Bullshit. It is a disorder. It is a milder form a cuckhold, where you are so beholden to a chick that you are forced to sit there and watch another dude screw her. How can you possibly get pleasure from someone taking advantage of you? That is sick.

Google Financial slavery and then take your ass to bed

I'll pass. It will depress me if it turns out to be a real thing.

I'm thinking of taking two female coworkers to dinner LOL

Thinking about it, huh? You will fuck it up. You have the personality of a stalker and the charm of a wet towel.

Thinking about it, huh? You will fuck it up. You have the personality of a stalker and the charm of a wet towel.

And your face look like that area under my balls

Forum List

Back