🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I know I am not supposed get involved in my fetishes at work but this girl is not making it easy

Stop Posting
What the fuck is your problem now, dude?

I asked you for advice yesterday and u didn't want to give it to me
My apologies if that is true. But, dude, don't cry about it like a bitch. I don't remember what you asked. Besides I have been banned for days. I just returned yesterday afternoon.

I was asking when a woman looks at me at smile but is not saying anything how do I respond?

It happened on a date and it happened with a woman at work
Uh, I think that I did respond to that.

Look, dude, this is getting tiresome. Talk to these office sluts you are sulking around. And not your regular banter either (eg, "Uh, you want to fuck?"). Ask them out. Go dancing. That way you can get close to them. I hate dancing. It repulses me. It is total faggotry. But if you go out on a dance floor and rub up against some drunk slut for a few songs then chances are that you are going to get some pussy. When she starts staring at you in the eye you pull her close to you, up against your body, and let her feel your hard cock against her stomach (assuming you are a normal hetero and get a hard on holding and groping around on bitches).

Just a thought, dude.

I'm asking you a serious question and you can't answer me

What the fuck is your problem now, dude?

My apologies if that is true. But, dude, don't cry about it like a bitch. I don't remember what you asked. Besides I have been banned for days. I just returned yesterday afternoon.

I was asking when a woman looks at me at smile but is not saying anything how do I respond?

Look, dude, this is getting tiresome. Talk to these office sluts you are sulking around. And not your regular banter either (eg, "Uh, you want to fuck?"). Ask them out. Go dancing. That way you can get close to them. I hate dancing. It repulses me. It is total faggotry. But if you go out on a dance floor and rub up against some drunk slut for a few songs then chances are that you are going to get some pussy. When she starts staring at you in the eye you pull her close to you, up against your body, and let her feel your hard cock against her stomach (assuming you are a normal hetero and get a hard on holding and groping around on bitches).

Just a thought, dude.

You are NOT asking serious questions.

Just a thought, dude.

I am asking because I want to be READY the next time it happens

Just a thought, dude.

I am asking because I want to be READY the next time it happens
I do not believe that for a second. You are making excuses for your failures. At your age if you wanted to change your life you would have done so by now.

Forum List

Back