I know it's Huffpost, but look at this headline: "Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard"

I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and just say "Trump" has executed Brandon Bernard. Not that anyone has ever accused Huffpost of being objective, but this might be a new low.

Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard

Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard | HuffPost
Factually accurate headline. The Trumpers, in their typical duplicity, will praise trump for this and give him credit, then whine like little babies when someone gives him the credit.
Texas killed him and I'm glad they did. We'd have less ruined lives if they killed all violent scum.
Texas did not kill him. Trump did. And it is unlikely that he would kill agin if allowed to live. This was nothing short of blood lust. A human sacrafice to throw red meat at Trumps moronic and sadistic minions
Criminal loving lying scum.

I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and just say "Trump" has executed Brandon Bernard. Not that anyone has ever accused Huffpost of being objective, but this might be a new low.

Factually accurate headline. The Trumpers, in their typical duplicity, will praise trump for this and give him credit, then whine like little babies when someone gives him the credit.
Texas killed him and I'm glad they did. We'd have less ruined lives if they killed all violent scum.
Texas did not kill him. Trump did. And it is unlikely that he would kill agin if allowed to live. This was nothing short of blood lust. A human sacrafice to throw red meat at Trumps moronic and sadistic minions
Criminal loving lying scum.
Whatever. Call me whatever you like. It rolls right off of my back. I have no repect for anyone who is only able to hurl insults and who is unabe to actually present an argument.

What is not objective about saying that the Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard ? Of course they did. It would equally accurate to say rump Executes Brandon Bernard? Trump could have stopped it. He did not stop it.He has blood on his filthy hands. He is a blood thirsty, empty shell of a sub human being with not heart and no soul.
Lol, not a care in the world for the two he burned alive, ain't that right faggot?
He did not burn anyone alive ! Read the fucking case or shut up and stop making a damned fool of your uninformed self

He's the one who doused the vehicle with lighter fluid and set it on fire KNOWING the couple were in the trunk of the vehicle and NOT KNOWING whether they were still alive or not.
The fact is that they were not alive as per the autopsy report. The fact is that he was a kid who got mixed up with the wrong people and made a bad choice. He could have been rhabiltated and it is doubtful thaty he would have been a threat to society in the future. This, along with the other executions was nothing less than a human sacrifice perpetrated by Trump as red meat to his moronic minions like you, to keep you ginned up and hungry for blood.
So you think burning people in the trunk of a car is something we should tolerate in our Society. Has anyone in your family been robbed murdered and then burned in a car trunk. And the truth is the only reason he hasn't robbed, killed and burned more bodies is he got caught. When a stray dog attacks and maims or kills a person we put them down humanely, this animal got to be euthanized humanely his victims were given no such consideration... Saddam Hussein was just a kid who got mixed up with the wrong people early in life, I think Idi Amin was probably just a kid who got mixed up with the wrong people should I go on.

Hating on Republicans again, I see. *yawn*

What was the murder of Anwar Nasser al-Awlaki?

Unborn babies are disguising themselves as death row inmates so leftist faggots like progressive peckerpuffer will fight for their lives.

Unborn babies are disguising themselves as death row inmates so leftist faggots like progressive peckerpuffer will fight for their lives.
1. Tu quoque - Wikipedia

Tū quoque , or the appeal to hypocrisy, is an informal fallacy that intends to discredit the opponent's argument by attacking the opponent's own personal behavior as being inconsistent with the argument's conclusion(s). The Oxford English Dictionary cites John Cooke's 1614 stage play The Cittie Gallant as the earliest use of the term in the English language.

2. personal attack
Ad hominem is a logical fallacy that involves a personal attack: an argument based on the perceived failings of an adversary rather than on the merits of the case.
Definition and Examples of an Ad Hominem Fallacy
www.thoughtco.com/ad-hominem-fallacy-1689062

www.thoughtco.com/ad-hominem-fallacy-1689062

\But it's all that you have!

Forum List

Back