I know it's Huffpost, but look at this headline: "Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard"

I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and just say "Trump" has executed Brandon Bernard. Not that anyone has ever accused Huffpost of being objective, but this might be a new low.

Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard

Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard | HuffPost
What is not objective about saying that the Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard ? Of course they did. It would equally accurate to say rump Executes Brandon Bernard? Trump could have stopped it. He did not stop it.He has blood on his filthy hands. He is a blood thirsty, empty shell of a sub human being with not heart and no soul.
Lol, not a care in the world for the two he burned alive, ain't that right faggot?
He did not burn anyone alive ! Read the fucking case or shut up and stop making a damned fool of your uninformed self
Sure he didn't. Wait, was this murderer your lover? Sorry for your loss. At least he can't get covid now.
Why do you keep trying so hard to convince us that you're a moron?. You can relax .We get it.
After a few posts with you being called for being a heinous murderer lover, you start babbling. Predictable as always.

I'm surprised they didn't just go ahead and just say "Trump" has executed Brandon Bernard. Not that anyone has ever accused Huffpost of being objective, but this might be a new low.

What is not objective about saying that the Trump Administration Executes Brandon Bernard ? Of course they did. It would equally accurate to say rump Executes Brandon Bernard? Trump could have stopped it. He did not stop it.He has blood on his filthy hands. He is a blood thirsty, empty shell of a sub human being with not heart and no soul.
Lol, not a care in the world for the two he burned alive, ain't that right faggot?
He did not burn anyone alive ! Read the fucking case or shut up and stop making a damned fool of your uninformed self

He's the one who doused the vehicle with lighter fluid and set it on fire KNOWING the couple were in the trunk of the vehicle and NOT KNOWING whether they were still alive or not.
The fact is that they were not alive as per the autopsy report. The fact is that he was a kid who got mixed up with the wrong people and made a bad choice. He could have been rhabiltated and it is doubtful thaty he would have been a threat to society in the future. This, along with the other executions was nothing less than a human sacrifice perpetrated by Trump as red meat to his moronic minions like you, to keep you ginned up and hungry for blood.
Oh, I wouldn't put too much faith in them government paid autopsy reports, criminal lover. Too bad you shit stains don't give a damn about the murdered victims. Be a shame if you met up with some killer the government let out, wouldn't it?
Would be prog Karma...

Many people (including me) agree that if a person is clearly guilty of murder, he should be executed as soon as all appeals have been exhausted.

So many people in this country are out of control because they know that nothing will happen to them, except an occasional slap on the wrist: "Now, young man, it's not nice to sucker punch people. Do you promise never to do that again?"

Here in California, there are nearly 800 murderers on Death Row. Our governor has said that he will not allow a single execution to go forth.

I thank President Trump for helping the victim's family to have at least a bit of closure.

Many people (including me) agree that if a person is clearly guilty of murder, he should be executed as soon as all appeals have been exhausted.

So many people in this country are out of control because they know that nothing will happen to them, except an occasional slap on the wrist: "Now, young man, it's not nice to sucker punch people. Do you promise never to do that again?"

Here in California, there are nearly 800 murderers on Death Row. Our governor has said that he will not allow a single execution to go forth.

I thank President Trump for helping the victim's family to have at least a bit of closure.
The argument of the left is that "Capital Punishment by the Death Penalty" isnt a deterrent to stop other people from committing crimes, but i say, it does stop the repeat offender.

He's the one who doused the vehicle with lighter fluid and set it on fire KNOWING the couple were in the trunk of the vehicle and NOT KNOWING whether they were still alive or not.
Actually the kind and sensitive man cared. He shot the couple in the head. The boy died instantly. The girl was not killed. She was unconscious. An autopsy of the charred remains revealed she died of smoke inhalation.

Such a humanitarian. He should have been taken out immediately after sentencing and hanged. Slowly.

The fact is that they were not alive as per the autopsy report. The fact is that he was a kid who got mixed up with the wrong people and made a bad choice. He could have been rhabiltated and it is doubtful thaty he would have been a threat to society in the future. This, along with the other executions was nothing less than a human sacrifice perpetrated by Trump as red meat to his moronic minions like you, to keep you ginned up and hungry for blood.
Okay you have convinced me of the need for mercy. He should have been shot in the head with the same care he showed his victims.

Actually the kind and sensitive man cared. He shot the couple in the head. The boy died instantly. The girl was not killed. She was unconscious. An autopsy of the charred remains revealed she died of smoke inhalation.

Such a humanitarian. He should have been taken out immediately after sentencing and hanged. Slowly.
While on fire.

Factually accurate headline. The Trumpers, in their typical duplicity, will praise trump for this and give him credit, then whine like little babies when someone gives him the credit.

Factually accurate headline. The Trumpers, in their typical duplicity, will praise trump for this and give him credit, then whine like little babies when someone gives him the credit.
Texas killed him and I'm glad they did. We'd have less ruined lives if they killed all violent scum.

Texas killed him and I'm glad they did. We'd have less ruined lives if they killed all violent scum.
Wrong, as usual. He was executed by the federal government. But I will give you some credit for not being so ashamed of your cheering for his death that you start a whiny baby thread that someone gave the trump administration the credit they deserve.

Executions cheer Trump up
He has been having a bad month

Trump: <sob> My Supreme Court doesn’t love me!
Justice Dept: Let us kill someone for you
We know damn well Prog Justices would have backed a Prog candidate in near every decision. What has happened is that there are judges who are not of the Constitution making laws outside the realms of the living breathing orgasmic Constitution while the Repub ones who believe in the Constitution stay within the confines. Trump as a prog would win in those conditions. The progressive Party is a living entity cult. The Party takes precedence over the individual. You saw what happened to Deep State Prog Feinstein for hugging a RINO Senator.

It was a federal execution. My point here of course, is simply why not just say it was a federal execution. Instead Huffpost has to make sure and point out in their headline, it's the Trump administration that is killing this man. Forget the fact that the Trump administration had nothing to do with this guys sentence.

When's the last time you read a headline that read for instance, 'The Abbott administration executes John Smith"?
You won't, but you will see headlines that would read 'The state of Texas has executed John Smith'.

The headline may be technically factual, but you and I both know it was a Trump hating rag eager to take another shot at Trump whenever they get the chance.

Texas did not kill him. Trump did. And it is unlikely that he would kill agin if allowed to live. This was nothing short of blood lust. A human sacrafice to throw red meat at Trumps moronic and sadistic minions

Sure he didn't. Wait, was this murderer your lover? Sorry for your loss. At least he can't get covid now.
Why do you keep trying so hard to convince us that you're a moron?. You can relax .We get it.
After a few posts with you being called for being a heinous murderer lover, you start babbling. Predictable as always.

Criminal loving scum.

Forum List

Back