I know where the term, lying dog face pony soldier came from...

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Page-and-Burrow.jpg

enuf said.

We all have inside jokes....old quotes we use. The trick is knowing when they are appropriate. Biden fail.

I think that old Uncle Joe has lost his marbles, although he was always missing a few marbles.
All Joe has to do is start railing against brown people, claim Obama wasn't born in the US, mock handicap folks and ask his supporters to assault people protesting his campaign events -- while promising to pay their legal fees -- and he will be just another Republican.....

I think that old Uncle Joe has lost his marbles, although he was always missing a few marbles.
All Joe has to do is start railing against brown people, claim Obama wasn't born in the US, mock handicap folks and ask his supporters to assault people protesting his campaign events -- while promising to pay their legal fees -- and he will be just another Republican.....

Or he can talk about that time when he stood up to Corn Pop, while kids were rubbing his hairy legs! :113:

Or he can talk about that time when he stood up to Corn Pop, while kids were rubbing his hairy legs! :113:

Yea he could do that......still doubt he would win the Democrat nomination...

But that type of goofy babbling will definitely win him a Republican nomination -- as long as he mixes in the proper doses of xenophobia, homophobia and dog whistling the racists

This is especially funny if you ever watched The Office. Joe is very much like Michael. :lol:

We all have inside jokes....old quotes we use. The trick is knowing when they are appropriate. Biden fail.
Oh...you got triggered, didn't you, lying dog face pony soldier.

When would it be more appropriate to mock Biden with this insane word salad then right after Biden coined this phrase himself at a campaign stop in New Hampshire?

LOL...you are caught being so lame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back