I know where the term, lying dog face pony soldier came from...

3az267.jpg

I think that old Uncle Joe has lost his marbles, although he was always missing a few marbles.
All Joe has to do is start railing against brown people, claim Obama wasn't born in the US, mock handicap folks and ask his supporters to assault people protesting his campaign events -- while promising to pay their legal fees -- and he will be just another Republican.....

Or he can talk about that time when he stood up to Corn Pop, while kids were rubbing his hairy legs! :113:

Yea he could do that......still doubt he would win the Democrat nomination...

But that type of goofy babbling will definitely win him a Republican nomination -- as long as he mixes in the proper doses of xenophobia, homophobia and dog whistling the racists

OOoooo buzzwords. I think you forgot a couple. :rolleyes:

Plugs has an inflated sense of entitlement, mostly due to the marxist politburo covering for his incoherent ramblings and mild pedophilia for the last 50 years. This is what's responsible for the "fuck you, vote for someone else" attitude. They do seem to be turning on Pedo Joe now, with this full onset of dementia. Trump would take that stuttering fuck behind the woodshed.... but it's not a likely matchup.

Wtf is going on in Biden's diseased brain?
Imagine if Trump said that to a woman

Exactly....and the democrats want to portray biden as just being so decent.....the media covers for him incessantly.

I think biden had memorized that phrase to use at an appropriate time....the problem was due to his faulty judgement he used it at a bad time and against someone who did not deserve it.

I do not want to hear any talk about bidens gaffes.....it has gone way beyond mere gaffes....it is obvious that he has brain damage.

How many potential voters even know he has had not one but two brain surgeries.

The msm is doing a fine job of covering for biden.

Last edited:
Biden never served in the Military having a draft deferment for law school and later a medical deferment for an alleged diagnosis of asthma as a teenager so he wouldn't have any direct knowledge of the term "dog face" or "pony soldier". Maybe it was a flashback PTSD episode of his draft dodging days.

I think that old Uncle Joe has lost his marbles, although he was always missing a few marbles.
All Joe has to do is start railing against brown people, claim Obama wasn't born in the US, mock handicap folks and ask his supporters to assault people protesting his campaign events -- while promising to pay their legal fees -- and he will be just another Republican.....

Or he can talk about that time when he stood up to Corn Pop, while kids were rubbing his hairy legs! :113:

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Biden never served in the Military having a draft deferment for law school and later a medical deferment for an alleged diagnosis of asthma as a teenager so he wouldn't have any direct knowledge of the term "dog face" or "pony soldier". Maybe it was a flashback PTSD episode of his draft dodging days.

I cannot blame anyone for wanting to avoid LBJ's war.

There is a time for war and a time for peace.....that era was a time for peace.

Wtf is going on in Biden's diseased brain?
Imagine if Trump said that to a woman

Exactly....and the democrats want to portray biden as just being so decent.....the media covers for him incessantly.

I think biden had memorized that phrase to use at an appropriate time....the problem was due to his faulty judgement he used it at a bad time and against someone who did not deserve it.

I do not want to hear any talk about bidens gaffes.....it has gone way beyond mere gaffes....it is obvious that he has brain damage.

How many potential voters even know he has had not one but two brain surgeries.

The msm is doing a fine job of covering for biden.
I like it when he ad-libs.

IMG_1595.jpg

Forum List

Back