🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I know you hate hearing this from me, but how exactly does becoming like Somalia or some other count

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
I know you hate hearing this from me, but how exactly does becoming like Somalia or some other country that doesn't have.
1. Clean air, water and food standards that most Americans are glad to have so they don't come down with the raging shits like in Mexico or lung cancer at mindblowing rates like in China.
2. Good infrastructure to drive on and move goods across
3. Does things in science and leads the world in space! America is looked up to by the entire world for this.
4. Educates all of our children. Even some african third world shit hole attempts to do this.
5. Has respect for our environment and protects our national treasures with national parks.

How does ending all this = making America great again?

Trump yells at the debates how we need this massive wall and that the avg joe makes too much money. Sounds like hell to me.

If the Liberal shrill on these subjects were accurate we would should have been a third world shit whole every time Republicans have had the majority in Government. Nothing Republicans have done negatively effects anything the OP mentioned. Most have seem to have gone to hell because of government intervention.

I know you hate hearing this from me, but how exactly does becoming like Somalia or some other country that doesn't have.
1. Clean air, water and food standards that most Americans are glad to have so they don't come down with the raging shits like in Mexico or lung cancer at mindblowing rates like in China.
3. Does things in science and leads the world in space! America is looked up to by the entire world for this.
4. Educates all of our children. Even some african third world shit hole attempts to do this.
5. Has respect for our environment and protects our national treasures with national parks.

Trump yells at the debates how we need this massive wall and that the avg joe makes too much money. Sounds like hell to me.
. It's not Trump wanting to end this, but rather it's the democrats pushing this nation towards third world status with all their idiocy. Trump wants to reverse it, and a good place to start is getting control of our borders and immigration policies.

b30.jpg

Well, roaming squads of thugs with AA guns in pickup trucks terrorising poor starving people, not my ideal for a standard to shoot for.

Make American Venezuela again, Vote HILLARY!

Well, roaming squads of thugs with AA guns in pickup trucks terrorising poor starving people, not my ideal for a standard to shoot for.
Anti-Aircraft guns are not effective for crowd control and the only thugs I see terrorizing poor people are in Liberal utopias like Chicago or Detroit.

Well, I am generalizing the entire extreme right of your party but I don't expect trump to stand in its way...Men like Ted cruz and others will be pushing for the abolishment of all this and I expect Trump to be supportive of it.

Just as important as border control is the the elimination off all incentives for people to infiltrate the country. Eliminate sanctuary cities, all forms of benefits and the ability to obtain work. This can be done simply by enforcing existing laws and result in most illegal aliens leaving on their own. There would be no need to build a wall. Strategic placement of our military along the border would suffice. I never hear Trump or any other major politician talking about this.

Making America more like Somalia?

Hillary is the one who wants to import a million Muslims, most of whom have extremely primitive cultural attitudes..

Forum List

Back