I Like Aggressive Women, but This is a Little Over the Top, IMO, THE GAL USED A MACHETE

toobfreak That sounds like a good way to get a Bobbitt... better off to find a different alpha bitch who's not mentally imbalanced heh
I suspect that the dude took advantage of the encounter, but had second thoughts about future encounters. Never know what a psycho-bitch like that might do to him by surprise or in his sleep.

Was Bobbitt before your time? She cut a guys dick off because of alleged sexual assault (For the record, one of her complaints was "he always orgasms before me because he's selfish")
No, hence my post!

Just checkin.

There's plenty of us alpha chicks out there, just gotta find em :) Can't find as many in the cities, urban bitches tend to be spoiled snobs - not that I didn't mind taking them down a few pegs ;) I always preferred the rural gals, taking care of business/family/house/etc is/was appealing to me because I found it more compatible to my own life goals... If I didn't have syn there were a couple I could have seen myself settling down with. Wasn't meant to be though.

Odd she wasn’t charged with rape?
Only if he had been black. She also would have been hit with a hate crime and "he hol fammy be burnin down da hood". Wite raciss byatch !
HMMM ? From the look of the mugshot I suppose she doesn't swallow ?

OK guys (and gals), this chick breaks into your home and demands you have sex. Your choices:

A. You make a mad dash for your cell to call 911.
B. You pass out in fear.
C. You do your best to defend yourself.
D. You do whatever she asks to save your life while not enjoying any of it.
E. You jump for joy, then proceed to the bedroom.

hot-warrior-girl-with-machete.jpg

Id close my eyes and pretend to enjoy it

Forum List

Back