I like being white....

Who wouldn't want to play for a winning team?

Seriously, a sports franchise wins a few championships in a row, and fans won't shut up for decades about it being a "dynasty."

The white man has been demolishing the entire fucking world for centuries....and I can't show a little team spirit?

:dunno:
What are you like a pasty white, ashen give us a clue...

Seriously, a sports franchise wins a few championships in a row, and fans won't shut up for decades about it being a "dynasty."

The white man has been demolishing the entire fucking world for centuries....and I can't show a little team spirit?

You must not be white.

You must not be white.
My left arm is darker than my right because of driving with the window down.

Every non-white race has suffered enormously from White Nationalism.

Jewish People suffered the worst. Most Jewish People are Caucasian but not "white" in the sense of European Culture.

Fortunately, in USA, I have not experienced anti-Semitism.

^ My thoughts 100%.

It's true.

White people are just.....better?
:laughing0301:

There's no way that white people will ever be down. We're too good.

:banana:

Funny how 50 years ago, there was equality and harmony between the races, and then the blacks discovered they really WEREN'T equal and harmonious, but still VICTIMS.

The USA. Where a white guy can be a major drug dealer and get to be president (Poppy and Slick Willy)and a black man does 10 years for a pocket of crack, something our current president helped accomplish with his 1994 crime bill.

During summer I am more of a Neapolitan.
Neapolitan.jpg

Red neck, brown arms and legs and a pasty white ass.

What exactly have YOU ever done? Ever?

I'm so white I've often been mistaken for a vampire.

True story: Some friends and me were enjoying a live outdoor music thing (and barrels of booze) at a marina one summer long ago when the band actually stopped playing, mid-song, to request that my brother put his shirt back on. Apparently the bassist was getting some blinding reflection off his astonishingly white torso. We absolutely have not given him shit for that for decades since.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back