I like being white....

My DNA is 60% Scandinavian , 15% Asian , 10% Southeastern American Tribes , 2% Spanish, 1 % North African the rest all over the globe. Do I get in to the white club. :hhello::hyper::cool:
If you have 1/1000% American Indian DNA, you can be recognized as American Indian.

Even better......way less than 1/10000% black....but 'identifies' as black.

View attachment 467756

'I identify as black': Historical precedent for Rachel Dolezal ...

The perfect Democrat......no requirement to tell the truth.
Why don't you shut your racist asian ass up?

You must be mad because nobody wants to be Korean, Kim Jung Un.

1615773305276.png
1615773364646.png

Uncanny resemblance.

My DNA is 60% Scandinavian , 15% Asian , 10% Southeastern American Tribes , 2% Spanish, 1 % North African the rest all over the globe. Do I get in to the white club. :hhello::hyper::cool:
If you have 1/1000% American Indian DNA, you can be recognized as American Indian.

View attachment 467756

You continue to be a shameless, hypocrite, racist democrat douche bag. You are an idiot, a liar, and a disgrace to humanity.

I'm so white I've often been mistaken for a vampire.

I am pale white and worked the graveyard shift for years which meant I slept during the day. Many people have called me a vampire and I have to admit even though I am now retired I still am a creature of the night.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestry — even your white ancestry.

I have Irish, English, Scottish, German, and Scandinavian blood. Undoubtedly some of my ancestors were Vikings and the Irish, Scottish, English and German ancestors were also war lovers. I don’t apologize for any of them. They were what they were and I am the result. Why should I hate myself.

I have absolutely no problem with others who are proud of their heritage. We all should show some respect for our ancestors.

However I also do not believe that I am superior in any way shape or form to other people of different races. Nor are they superior to me because I am white.

I have Irish, English, Scottish, German, and Scandinavian blood. Undoubtedly some of my ancestors were Vikings and the Irish, Scottish, English and German ancestors were also war lovers. I don’t apologize for any of them. They were what they were and I am the result. Why should I hate myself.

I have absolutely no problem with others who are proud of their heritage. We all should show some respect for our ancestors.

However I also do not believe that I am superior in any way shape or form to other people of different races. Nor are they superior to me because I am white.
No other race has colonized the planet because they believed it was their right to. Whites have had no problem with being proud, but what white pride has included seems to be what you can't face.

No other race has colonized the planet because they believed it was their right to. Whites have had no problem with being proud, but what white pride has included seems to be what you can't face.

Many of my ancestors were conquerers. I have absolutely no problem admitting or facing that fact. Some of my ancestors fought or conquered others of my ancestors. Then some mated. I am the result. As Popeye the sailor man says...

1615789577731.png

You also ignore other races who attempted to rule the world and were not white.

One such example is the Mongol Empire.

The Mongol Empire of the 13th and 14th centuries was the largest contiguous land empire in history and the second largest empire by landmass, second only to the British Empire.[5] Originating in Mongolia in East Asia, the Mongol Empire eventually stretched from Eastern Europe and parts of Central Europe to the Sea of Japan, extending northward into parts of the Arctic;[6] eastward and southward into the Indian subcontinent, Mainland Southeast Asia and the Iranian Plateau; and westward as far as the Levant and the Carpathian Mountains.

Mongol Empire

In passing one of every 200 men is a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan.

Another more recent example of a race that was hoping to rule the world or a good portion of it is Japanese and their Empire which was ended by WWII.

1615789190716.png

Now you want to talk about what race set modernization in motion? What race elevated the common man the most?
What race, throughout the world, ended slavery?

STFU

Not whites.

The first country to end slavery was Haiti, not a European country, and it was done by an armed slave revolution whereby slaves led by Jean-Jacques Dessalines sent Napoleon back to France.
And Washington loaned France forty thousand dollars to help them end the slave revolt.

View attachment 467756

View attachment 467785View attachment 467786

Uncanny resemblance.

There is nothing more common from Leftists than the demand for silence from opposing voices.

It represents a palpable fear of truth.

Glad to have wounded you so deeply.

I was wondering if you are ready to give a response to a query I have posed before....and you slither away from.
.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???

Who wouldn't want to play for a winning team?

Seriously, a sports franchise wins a few championships in a row, and fans won't shut up for decades about it being a "dynasty."

The white man has been demolishing the entire fucking world for centuries....and I can't show a little team spirit?

:dunno:
Your team cheated. That's the only reason they have anything. If everybody else got to play by the same rules for just as long, the white man would still be in 4th place like he was before whitey made up race. Had other cultures been a violent as whites, Europe would have been colonized by Africans and Asians. The mistake we all made was treating the white man as if he had morals.
Hey, man. I was just showing a little team spirit?

What's wrong with that?

:laugh:

And every month other than March is this:

Give it up for Tyrone Green and his Reggie band.

:laughing0301:

The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the French population and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) remaining in Haiti following the Haitian Revolution, by soldiers, mostly former slaves, under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines. He had decreed that all suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.[1] From early January 1804 until 22 April 1804, squads of soldiers moved from house to house throughout Haiti, torturing and killing entire families.[2] Between 3,000 to 5,000 people were killed.[3]

Nicholas A. Robins and Adam Jones describe the massacre as a "genocide of the subaltern", in which an oppressed group use genocidal means to destroy their oppressors.[4] Throughout the early-to-mid nineteenth century, the events of the massacre were well known in the United States. In addition, many refugees had come to the U.S. from Saint-Domingue, settling in New Orleans, Charleston, New York, Baltimore and other coastal cities. These events polarized Southern U.S. public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery.[5][6]

1804 Haiti massacre
Part of the aftermath of the Haitian Revolution
Manuel Lopez Lopez - Fue muerta y destroiada nel campo esta infelir p. haver resistido alos deseos brutales de los negros y el niño pererio de hambre asulado buscando el becho yerto desu madre.jpg
Engraving depicting a killing during the massacre
LocationHaiti
DateJanuary 1804 – 22 April 1804; 216 years ago
TargetWhite French people
Deaths3,000–5,000
PerpetratorsArmy of Jean-Jacques Dessalines

1804 Haiti massacre

The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the French population and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) remaining in Haiti following the Haitian Revolution, by soldiers, mostly former slaves, under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines. He had decreed that all suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.[1] From early January 1804 until 22 April 1804, squads of soldiers moved from house to house throughout Haiti, torturing and killing entire families.[2] Between 3,000 to 5,000 people were killed.[3]

Nicholas A. Robins and Adam Jones describe the massacre as a "genocide of the subaltern", in which an oppressed group use genocidal means to destroy their oppressors.[4] Throughout the early-to-mid nineteenth century, the events of the massacre were well known in the United States. In addition, many refugees had come to the U.S. from Saint-Domingue, settling in New Orleans, Charleston, New York, Baltimore and other coastal cities. These events polarized Southern U.S. public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery.[5][6]

1804 Haiti massacre
Manuel Lopez Lopez - Fue muerta y destroiada nel campo esta infelir p. haver resistido alos deseos brutales de los negros y el niño pererio de hambre asulado buscando el becho yerto desu madre.jpg
LocationHaiti
Deaths3,000–5,000

1804 Haiti massacre

So, because former slaves in Haiti killed the white people, it prolonged slavery in the U.S.?

I would LOVE to hear a response.

ANYONE???

I haven't always like being white. One time my ears almost fell right off from a wicked sunburn.

1804 Haiti massacre
LocationHaiti
Deaths3,000–5,000

1804 Haiti massacre

So, because former slaves in Haiti killed the white people, it prolonged slavery in the U.S.?

ANYONE???

What????

The post you are linking simply showed your vid was historically true.

Genocide of whites in Haiti.

Read more carefully.

1804 Haiti massacre
LocationHaiti
Deaths3,000–5,000

1804 Haiti massacre

ANYONE???

What????

The post you are linking simply showed your vid was historically true.

Genocide of whites in Haiti.

Read more carefully.

No, I absolutely agree.

Former black slaves in Haiti in their quest for racial vengence ended up prolonging slavery in the US.

The irony is blinding.

Forum List

Back