I like being white....

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestry — even your white ancestry.

I have Irish, English, Scottish, German, and Scandinavian blood. Undoubtedly some of my ancestors were Vikings and the Irish, Scottish, English and German ancestors were also war lovers. I don’t apologize for any of them. They were what they were and I am the result. Why should I hate myself.

I have absolutely no problem with others who are proud of their heritage. We all should show some respect for our ancestors.

However I also do not believe that I am superior in any way shape or form to other people of different races. Nor are they superior to me because I am white.
No other race has colonized the planet because they believed it was their right to. Whites have had no problem with being proud, but what white pride has included seems to be what you can't face.

Many of my ancestors were conquerers. I have absolutely no problem admitting or facing that fact. Some of my ancestors fought or conquered others of my ancestors. Then some mated. I am the result. As Popeye the sailor man says...

View attachment 467819

You also ignore other races who attempted to rule the world and were not white.

One such example is the Mongol Empire.

The Mongol Empire of the 13th and 14th centuries was the largest contiguous land empire in history and the second largest empire by landmass, second only to the British Empire.[5] Originating in Mongolia in East Asia, the Mongol Empire eventually stretched from Eastern Europe and parts of Central Europe to the Sea of Japan, extending northward into parts of the Arctic;[6] eastward and southward into the Indian subcontinent, Mainland Southeast Asia and the Iranian Plateau; and westward as far as the Levant and the Carpathian Mountains.

Mongol Empire

In passing one of every 200 men is a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan.

Another more recent example of a race that was hoping to rule the world or a good portion of it is Japanese and their Empire which was ended by WWII.

View attachment 467818
I don't ignore anything but this flimsy excuse whites use in order to not take responsibility for what has been done in modern times.

And every month other than March is this:

Give it up for Tyrone Green and his Reggie band.

:laughing0301:

The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the French population and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) remaining in Haiti following the Haitian Revolution, by soldiers, mostly former slaves, under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines. He had decreed that all suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.[1] From early January 1804 until 22 April 1804, squads of soldiers moved from house to house throughout Haiti, torturing and killing entire families.[2] Between 3,000 to 5,000 people were killed.[3]

Nicholas A. Robins and Adam Jones describe the massacre as a "genocide of the subaltern", in which an oppressed group use genocidal means to destroy their oppressors.[4] Throughout the early-to-mid nineteenth century, the events of the massacre were well known in the United States. In addition, many refugees had come to the U.S. from Saint-Domingue, settling in New Orleans, Charleston, New York, Baltimore and other coastal cities. These events polarized Southern U.S. public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery.[5][6]

1804 Haiti massacre
Part of the aftermath of the Haitian Revolution
Manuel Lopez Lopez - Fue muerta y destroiada nel campo esta infelir p. haver resistido alos deseos brutales de los negros y el niño pererio de hambre asulado buscando el becho yerto desu madre.jpg
Engraving depicting a killing during the massacre
LocationHaiti
DateJanuary 1804 – 22 April 1804; 216 years ago
TargetWhite French people
Deaths3,000–5,000
PerpetratorsArmy of Jean-Jacques Dessalines

1804 Haiti massacre

So, because former slaves in Haiti killed the white people, it prolonged slavery in the U.S.?

I would LOVE to hear a response.

ANYONE???

What????

The post you are linking simply showed your vid was historically true.

Genocide of whites in Haiti.

Read more carefully.

No, I absolutely agree.

Former black slaves in Haiti in their quest for racial vengence ended up prolonging slavery in the US.

The irony is blinding.

Only a dumb ass could make this kind of statement.

The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the French population and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) remaining in Haiti following the Haitian Revolution, by soldiers, mostly former slaves, under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines. He had decreed that all suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.[1] From early January 1804 until 22 April 1804, squads of soldiers moved from house to house throughout Haiti, torturing and killing entire families.[2] Between 3,000 to 5,000 people were killed.[3]

Nicholas A. Robins and Adam Jones describe the massacre as a "genocide of the subaltern", in which an oppressed group use genocidal means to destroy their oppressors.[4] Throughout the early-to-mid nineteenth century, the events of the massacre were well known in the United States. In addition, many refugees had come to the U.S. from Saint-Domingue, settling in New Orleans, Charleston, New York, Baltimore and other coastal cities. These events polarized Southern U.S. public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery.[5][6]

1804 Haiti massacre
Manuel Lopez Lopez - Fue muerta y destroiada nel campo esta infelir p. haver resistido alos deseos brutales de los negros y el niño pererio de hambre asulado buscando el becho yerto desu madre.jpg
LocationHaiti
Deaths3,000–5,000

1804 Haiti massacre

So, because former slaves in Haiti killed the white people, it prolonged slavery in the U.S.?

ANYONE???

What????

Read more carefully.

Genocide of whites in Haiti? Lol. Your ass is retarded.

Civilization.jpg

1804 Haiti massacre
LocationHaiti
Deaths3,000–5,000

1804 Haiti massacre

ANYONE???

What????

Read more carefully.

No, I absolutely agree.

Former black slaves in Haiti in their quest for racial vengence ended up prolonging slavery in the US.

The irony is blinding.

Only a dumb ass could make this kind of statement.

I just proved it.

And you proved that history is but one more of the areas in which you lack expertise.

Welcome to Ouch-town, bro…Population: you

"The True Story of Haiti — and the Mass Murder of Whites Under Black Rule

Blacks Exterminate All Whites in Haiti

By the end of the uprising in Haiti, every White man, woman, and child had been murdered. Once the Whites had been exterminated, the Black population then turned on the mixed-race population and wiped them out as well."

By the end of the uprising in Haiti, every White man, woman, and child had been murdered. Once the Whites had been exterminated, the Black population then turned on the mixed-race population and wiped them out as well."
National Vanguard. You posted a story from national vanguard?

National Vanguard is an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi organization based in Charlottesville, Virginia, founded in 2005 by Kevin Alfred Strom and former members of the National Alliance.

A neo nazi Asian. Now how mentally conflicted is that?

There was no white genocide in Haiti.

National Vanguard. You posted a story from national vanguard?

National Vanguard is an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi organization based in Charlottesville, Virginia, founded in 2005 by Kevin Alfred Strom and former members of the National Alliance.

A neo nazi Asian. Now how mentally conflicted is that?

There was no white genocide in Haiti.

I kinda enjoy putting you in your place.....

....but it's not as though it's difficult.

"The 1804 Haiti massacre was carried out against the remaining white population of native French people and French Creoles (or Franco-Haitians) in Haiti by Haitian soldiers under orders from Jean-Jacques Dessalines, who had decreed that all suspected of conspiring in the acts of the expelled army should be put to death.[1] Throughout the nineteenth century, these events were well known in the United States, where they were called "the horrors of St. Domingo" and they polarized Southern public opinion on the question of the abolition of slavery.[2][3]

The massacre, which took place throughout Haiti, occurred from early February 1804 until 22 April 1804 and resulted in the deaths of 3,000 to 5,000 men, women and children.[4]

Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[5] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[6] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[6]"
1615917018162.png

Is there ANYTHING you know that isn't a total fabrication?????

Anything?????

Let me know if you need another thrashing.....er, lesson.

Nothing wrong with being proud of your ancestry — even your white ancestry.

I have Irish, English, Scottish, German, and Scandinavian blood. Undoubtedly some of my ancestors were Vikings and the Irish, Scottish, English and German ancestors were also war lovers. I don’t apologize for any of them. They were what they were and I am the result. Why should I hate myself.

I have absolutely no problem with others who are proud of their heritage. We all should show some respect for our ancestors.

However I also do not believe that I am superior in any way shape or form to other people of different races. Nor are they superior to me because I am white.
No other race has colonized the planet because they believed it was their right to. Whites have had no problem with being proud, but what white pride has included seems to be what you can't face.

Many of my ancestors were conquerers. I have absolutely no problem admitting or facing that fact. Some of my ancestors fought or conquered others of my ancestors. Then some mated. I am the result. As Popeye the sailor man says...

View attachment 467819

You also ignore other races who attempted to rule the world and were not white.

One such example is the Mongol Empire.

The Mongol Empire of the 13th and 14th centuries was the largest contiguous land empire in history and the second largest empire by landmass, second only to the British Empire.[5] Originating in Mongolia in East Asia, the Mongol Empire eventually stretched from Eastern Europe and parts of Central Europe to the Sea of Japan, extending northward into parts of the Arctic;[6] eastward and southward into the Indian subcontinent, Mainland Southeast Asia and the Iranian Plateau; and westward as far as the Levant and the Carpathian Mountains.

Mongol Empire

In passing one of every 200 men is a direct descendant of Ghengis Khan.

Another more recent example of a race that was hoping to rule the world or a good portion of it is Japanese and their Empire which was ended by WWII.

View attachment 467818
I don't ignore anything but this flimsy excuse whites use in order to not take responsibility for what has been done in modern times.

I grew up in the 1950s and 60s. I joined the Air Force and was stationed at Kessler AFB in Mississippi in the mid 1960s. That is where I witnessed true racism.

I have seem amazing changes in how blacks are treated in this nation. If they are able to get a good education there is no limit on how far a black person can go today.

Of course one problem is it difficult to get a good education in our public school system in many large cities. That puts public school students at a distinct disadvantage and hurts not just blacks but all races.

Still many black immigrants from Africa do well in our nation despite the fact they are black. Perhaps that is because they don’t feel they are victims but instead realize they are in a land of opportunity.

how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???
What has that go to do with systematic racism - white supremacy ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Still many black immigrants from Africa do well in our nation despite the fact they are black. Perhaps that is because they don’t feel they are victims but instead realize they are in a land of opportunity
Give them a generation. They'll grow a thin skin.

Forum List

Back