I Like Newsome's Florida Idea

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
No doubt that California governor Newsome is just looking to increase his vote count, by importing Democrats from Florida. That might be a good effect for him, but it would also be a good effect for Florida Republicans, to have thousands of Florida Democrats leave Florida, and go to California.

Think about it Florida Democrats. If abortion on demand, lots of gun control, illegal immigration, and other liberal causes are your bag, then California is the place for you. Start packing Dems.

Last edited:
I'm on board. Newsome bring all the criminals and sexual perverts to CA. Sounds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

No doubt that California governor Newsome is just looking to increase his vote count, by importing Democrats from Florida. That might be a good effect for him, but it would also be a good effect for Florida Republicans, to have thousands of Florida Democrats leave Florida, and go to California.

Think about it Florida Democrats. If abortion on demand, lots of gun control, illegal immigration, and other liberal causes are your bag, then California is the place for you. Start packing Dems.

This intense and popular balkanization of America into state sized enclaves that despise each other is very troubling. I attended public school on the East Coast from the mid 70's to the late 80's. During my public school tenure our educators taught us, instilled in us a fierce loyalty and patriotism to and for America as a WHOLE, not to the individual state in which we lived. When I joined the US Army at the beginning of the 90's we took an oath to the federal constitution, not our individual state constitutions. Something is deeply, deeply wrong in the average American's mind these days to care only about what happens in his or her own state, rather than America as a whole. Never in my nearly fifty years of life have I, nor will I ever, swear or pledge allegiance to either the state of my birth nor the state I happen to be living in. I feel no patriotism for the state I live in, only great patriotism for America as a whole. Something is not right with all this extreme state loyalty all of a sudden.

All democrats should go to California so they can have their progressive utopia.

790.gifv

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I'm pretty sure I read the other day that California is leaking population like the Titanic leaked water and that the number one place Californians have gone is TOOOOOOOOOOO Florida.

This intense and popular balkanization of America into state sized enclaves that despise each other is very troubling. I attended public school on the East Coast from the mid 70's to the late 80's. During my public school tenure our educators taught us, instilled in us a fierce loyalty and patriotism to and for America as a WHOLE, not to the individual state in which we lived. When I joined the US Army at the beginning of the 90's we took an oath to the federal constitution, not our individual state constitutions. Something is deeply, deeply wrong in the average American's mind these days to care only about what happens in his or her own state, rather than America as a whole. Never in my nearly fifty years of life have I, nor will I ever, swear or pledge allegiance to either the state of my birth nor the state I happen to be living in. I feel no patriotism for the state I live in, only great patriotism for America as a whole. Something is not right with all this extreme state loyalty all of a sudden.
I feel no patriotism for wok douchebags infesting the blue states.

I'm still waiting for them to make good on their promise to move to Canada.

Obvusly you ain't ben ta ther Sawwth. (joke)

But there's no doubt that the gop in Mississippi is intentionally making it advisable for the best educated 20somethings to move out of state, and it's intentional.

Forum List

Back