I Look at Joni Ernst as a Possible VP for Trump. Another Excellent Choice President Trump !!

Prefer Jeff Sessions the man deserves it. All American nationalistic and was the first sitting senator to back Trump he deserves some kind of big spot in the administration.

I'd make sessions the head of ICE/Border Patrol
Who as VP then? That's not a very big role for someone who stuck their neck out for you when most of the party didn't take you seriously.If Trump picks Pence,Gingrich,Carson,Christie,Corker or any other neo con RINO I am not voting for him. The Oklahoma governor I don't know about enough...his VP pick is very important to me

I'm saying this VERY early obviously....but I like the Iowa senator he's speaking with. We BADLY need military leaders in high office. She's an Army officer. Married to a high ranking Army officer.

We need that. Bad.

She may be a bad pick once vetted...not sure. But I've always said we need some military officers or former sheriffs in high office. The ultimate "no bullshit" types.

I'm sick of RINOS.
Wonder if she is the neo con type that wants to invade everywhere and bring democracy at the barrel of a gun etc.

Why? Would that scare your pussifed ass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MILFY is your first point of qualification now?
Why not liberals used Obama being black as his only qualification. And hillary having a vaginas as her most important qualification

You lie.

nope, Obama was elected because he is half black and Hillary is your candidate because she is half female. (er, bi sexual according to Yoko Ono, who claims an affair with her)

Obama was elected because conservatism is dying.

The Obama production fooled so many group think idiots like yourself......Liberty never dies boy, people get complacent and distracted.

When's the last time you feebs on the right won a major victory on a major issue?

The 2016 Candidates Come Pay Joni Ernst Tribute

MILFY, class-act, smart, successful, combat veteran, cool and level headed, stellar on the economy, environment, foreign policy, social issues, great mother, married to an Army Sgt. Major, member of the VFW and other veteran's organizations, full of life, and so on.

Then I look at that fucking tired old skank lyng bitch Hitler Clinton and I wonder,

"What in the fuck are Liberalshitstains even thinking?"

Anyone who attaches themselves to Trump is going to look foolish in the fall. They will forever have the stink of racist losers on them.

The 2016 Candidates Come Pay Joni Ernst Tribute

MILFY, class-act, smart, successful, combat veteran, cool and level headed, stellar on the economy, environment, foreign policy, social issues, great mother, married to an Army Sgt. Major, member of the VFW and other veteran's organizations, full of life, and so on.

Then I look at that fucking tired old skank lyng bitch Hitler Clinton and I wonder,

"What in the fuck are Liberalshitstains even thinking?"

Anyone who attaches themselves to Trump is going to look foolish in the fall. They will forever have the stink of racist losers on them.

That racist/nazi shit didn't fly in brexit !!
Keep it up though - maybe you'll get lucky shitstains !

Joni received $460,000.00 and her uncle $370,000.00 from the farm bill she voted for that cut food stamps for veterans and children.

I'm not complaining. Many Republicans did much better than her with the enormous amount of money they received. That's what Republicans do. It's who they are.

Joni received $460,000.00 and her uncle $370,000.00 from the farm bill she voted for that cut food stamps for veterans and children.

I'm not complaining. Many Republicans did much better than her with the enormous amount of money they received. That's what Republicans do. It's who they are.

She is a veteran dipshit!

Prefer Jeff Sessions the man deserves it. All American nationalistic and was the first sitting senator to back Trump he deserves some kind of big spot in the administration.

I'd make sessions the head of ICE/Border Patrol
Who as VP then? That's not a very big role for someone who stuck their neck out for you when most of the party didn't take you seriously.If Trump picks Pence,Gingrich,Carson,Christie,Corker or any other neo con RINO I am not voting for him. The Oklahoma governor I don't know about enough...his VP pick is very important to me

Actually, the current VP is dumber than his boss. What does that tell you about the "qualifications" required for the position of VP.
Look at that idiot Al Gore for another recent example of stupid.
well he could pick a slime-ball like Cheney......

Why not liberals used Obama being black as his only qualification. And hillary having a vaginas as her most important qualification

You lie.

nope, Obama was elected because he is half black and Hillary is your candidate because she is half female. (er, bi sexual according to Yoko Ono, who claims an affair with her)

The Obama production fooled so many group think idiots like yourself......Liberty never dies boy, people get complacent and distracted.

When's the last time you feebs on the right won a major victory on a major issue?
You people don't argue issues you use demagoguery

You lie.

Brexit

You lie.

the congressional elections of 2014.

That's not a victory on any issue. That was the election of a Congress that has essentially done nothing to advance the conservative agenda.
A victory on an issue?

Example: same sex marriage rights
Example: Texas anti-abortion laws struck down

That's not a victory on any issue. That was the election of a Congress that has essentially done nothing to advance the conservative agenda.
A victory on an issue?

Example: same sex marriage rights
Example: Texas anti-abortion laws struck down

Hard to get things done with an obstructionist Marxist president whose only goal is to punish the USA for its past successes. You also forget that many carrying an R are not conservatives, they are RINOS who are only interested in making themselves rich at the expense of us taxpayers.

Ernst is a bit of a social oddball which concerns me........but lets face it, a pick of Ernst is going to sway some of the dumbass women who are only voting for Hill because she is a woman. The stoopids are easily swayed.

The stoopids are easily swayed.

Not really.... I mean, look at that idiot NYCarboner for example... it doesn't matter how incompetent the idiot candidate is, or how corrupt, or how inexperienced or inept (look at Obama) - as long as that candidate has a "D" after their name - the "Stoopids" will affix their mouths to that person's balls and ass no matter what, and will stay that course - on balls and ass - for the duration of their term and for years beyond. That is what these asswipes do.

The stoopids are easily swayed.

Not really.... I mean, look at that idiot NYCarboner for example... it doesn't matter how incompetent the idiot candidate is, or how corrupt, or how inexperienced or inept (look at Obama) - as long as that candidate has a "D" after their name - the "Stoopids" will affix their mouths to that person's balls and ass no matter what, and will stay that course - on balls and ass - for the duration of their term and for years beyond. That is what these asswipes do.

Nah......NYCab is a hardened progressive. If Hillary was on video for doing a firing squad thing, he'd still be voting for her. Im talking about the dummies who watch daytime TV who have as much political savvy as a handball.......especially these women who would define "Constitution" as a place to hold people who are mentally ill. Those types......and there are many millions who actually go out and vote. Many who are miserable and just want to stick it to men because they are bulldog ugly and miserable........could be swayed by Trump picking a woman. If they find Ernst pleasant, it could sway these uninformed bozos.:coffee:

Nah......NYCab is a hardened progressive. If Hillary was on video for doing a firing squad thing, he'd still be voting for her. Im talking about the dummies who watch daytime TV who have as much political savvy as a handball.......especially these women who would define "Constitution" as a place to hold people who are mentally ill. Those types......and there are many millions who actually go out and vote. Many who are miserable and just want to stick it to men because they are bulldog ugly and miserable........could be swayed by Trump picking a woman. If they find Ernst pleasant, it could sway these uninformed bozos.:coffee:

Interesting concept, but you're banking on the assumption that some of these idiots might actually develop the skill set necessary to make an independent decision vs. whatever Piers Morgan tells them what to do. This would be a bold step out of the box for many, and the male Liberals might actually have to "grow a set" to make such a decision to actually think outside their traditional hosed-beyond-reasoning box.

Forum List

Back