I Look at Joni Ernst as a Possible VP for Trump. Another Excellent Choice President Trump !!

MILFY is your first point of qualification now?
Why not liberals used Obama being black as his only qualification. And hillary having a vaginas as her most important qualification

You lie.

nope, Obama was elected because he is half black and Hillary is your candidate because she is half female. (er, bi sexual according to Yoko Ono, who claims an affair with her)

Obama was elected because conservatism is dying.

The Obama production fooled so many group think idiots like yourself......Liberty never dies boy, people get complacent and distracted.

I was going to ask a question like, "I wonder how many people would view this as pandering for the female vote?", but obviously both parties have done so much shameless pandering at this point that the answer wouldn't really matter.

I was going to ask a question like, "I wonder how many people would view this as pandering for the female vote?", but obviously both parties have done so much shameless pandering at this point that the answer wouldn't really matter.

as many people as he's pissed off in so many different ways, whoever he chooses would be pandering.

he could choose a telephone pole and nail his picture to it, and before the election is over figure out a way to insult it ..

The 2016 Candidates Come Pay Joni Ernst Tribute

MILFY, class-act, smart, successful, combat veteran, cool and level headed, stellar on the economy, environment, foreign policy, social issues, great mother, married to an Army Sgt. Major, member of the VFW and other veteran's organizations, full of life, and so on.

Then I look at that fucking tired old skank lyng bitch Hitler Clinton and I wonder,

"What in the fuck are Liberalshitstains even thinking?"

Good lord your avatar induces vomiting.

Prefer Jeff Sessions the man deserves it. All American nationalistic and was the first sitting senator to back Trump he deserves some kind of big spot in the administration.

as many people as he's pissed off in so many different ways, whoever he chooses would be pandering.

he could choose a telephone pole and nail his picture to it, and before the election is over figure out a way to insult it ..

Well....the pole is brown....

Ha...couldn't resist, I'm voting for him, but the joke had to be made.

Prefer Jeff Sessions the man deserves it. All American nationalistic and was the first sitting senator to back Trump he deserves some kind of big spot in the administration.

I'd make sessions the head of ICE/Border Patrol

Who as VP then? That's not a very big role for someone who stuck their neck out for you when most of the party didn't take you seriously.If Trump picks Pence,Gingrich,Carson,Christie,Corker or any other neo con RINO I am not voting for him. The Oklahoma governor I don't know about enough...his VP pick is very important to me

Who as VP then? That's not a very big role for someone who stuck their neck out for you when most of the party didn't take you seriously.If Trump picks Pence,Gingrich,Carson,Christie,Corker or any other neo con RINO I am not voting for him. The Oklahoma governor I don't know about enough...his VP pick is very important to me

Actually, the current VP is dumber than his boss. What does that tell you about the "qualifications" required for the position of VP.
Look at that idiot Al Gore for another recent example of stupid.

Actually, the current VP is dumber than his boss. What does that tell you about the "qualifications" required for the position of VP.

Al Gore losing to Bush now those were good times liberals imploded, spit and venom sprayed from their mouths for like the next 4 years. :laugh: But if you want to talk dumb look at my sig line that just recently happened. It speaks volumes to how fake Hillary is.

Al Gore losing to Bush now those were good times liberals imploded, spit and venom sprayed from their mouths for like the next 4 years. :laugh: But if you want to talk dumb look at my sig line that just recently happened. It speaks volumes to how fake Hillary is.

How about that Kerry/Edwards fiasco ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying this VERY early obviously....but I like the Iowa senator he's speaking with. We BADLY need military leaders in high office. She's an Army officer. Married to a high ranking Army officer.

We need that. Bad.

She may be a bad pick once vetted...not sure. But I've always said we need some military officers or former sheriffs in high office. The ultimate "no bullshit" types.

I'm sick of RINOS.

How about that Kerry/Edwards fiasco ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Kerry could not beat Bush after the MSM spent years using the guy as a punching bag says VOLUMES about how the narrative out of DC does not reflect voters. This has been the year many of the narratives have fallen apart. Like that we just have to sit here and take getting screwed over by China, that we just have to accept millions of illegals rampaging through our country. Trump punched those false narratives full of holes.

The 2016 Candidates Come Pay Joni Ernst Tribute

MILFY, class-act, smart, successful, combat veteran, cool and level headed, stellar on the economy, environment, foreign policy, social issues, great mother, married to an Army Sgt. Major, member of the VFW and other veteran's organizations, full of life, and so on.

Then I look at that fucking tired old skank lyng bitch Hitler Clinton and I wonder,

"What in the fuck are Liberalshitstains even thinking?"

"Thinking?

You playful little optimist you!

I'm saying this VERY early obviously....but I like the Iowa senator he's speaking with. We BADLY need military leaders in high office. She's an Army officer. Married to a high ranking Army officer.

We need that. Bad.

She may be a bad pick once vetted...not sure. But I've always said we need some military officers or former sheriffs in high office. The ultimate "no bullshit" types.

I'm sick of RINOS.
Wonder if she is the neo con type that wants to invade everywhere and bring democracy at the barrel of a gun etc.

Forum List

Back